• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Gaza militants target Israel with party balloons bearing bombs

ChristineM

"Be strong", I whispered to my coffee.
Premium Member
...What annoys me is how GIF's repeat over and over. It would be better if there was 3 or 4 second pause before repeating.

Kind of makes me dizzy if I stare at it too long. :frowning:

The creator of the gif has the option to adjust individual frame rates. No problem in choosing a (say) 3500 millisecond delay on the last frame before they set repeat (which is also optional)

They choose not to just to make you dizzy ;-)

Cooky

Veteran Member
The creator of the gif has the option to adjust individual frame rates. No problem in choosing a (say) 3500 millisecond delay on the last frame before they set repeat (which is also optional)

They choose not to just to make you dizzy ;-)

Tom seems mad at me today. You still love me though, right..? :grimacing:

columbus

yawn <ignore> yawn
Tom seems mad at me today.
No.
It's the opinions you post that I find destructive and unethical. But all too common amongst US Zionists.
I'm also annoyed with @ChristineM and her poor history. The Zionists didn't just steal everything and kill the males, rape the females, and sell the children into slavery.

The two of you embody the reason why the violence is so intractable. You both insist that you're trying to balance out the other's extremism with yet another walloping dose of extremism of your own. So the extremists continue to control the narrative and the violence continues.:mad:

Tom

Cooky

Veteran Member
No.
It's the opinions you post that I find destructive and unethical. But all too common amongst US Zionists.
I'm also annoyed with @ChristineM and her poor history. The Zionists didn't just steal everything and kill the males, rape the females, and sell the children into slavery.

The two of you embody the reason why the violence is so intractable. You both insist that you're trying to balance out the other's extremism with yet another walloping dose of extremism of your own. So the extremists continue to control the narrative and the violence continues.:mad:

Tom

Even though I'm accurate, I'll accept the 'extreme' label because my opinion isn't cool and liberal. It's nationalistic, Stalinish and old, like a 1930's Charlie Chaplin film.

Also, to be for 'equality' means muddying facts in order to reduce them into opinions to pave the way for middle ground to be taken. We all know that. Better to not deny it.

...Just like saying Islam is the 'Religion of Peace' even though it's translated as "submission". But hey, it sounds fair. We have to make everything fair, even if it means lying.

ChristineM

"Be strong", I whispered to my coffee.
Premium Member
No.

Tom

and sell the children into slavery

I never said anything about slavery, but what i did say i have knowledge of.

Mimicking reality is the name of the game

Cooky

Veteran Member
History should always be written with a slight to medium imbalance in favor of the loser. That's justice and equality.

...Even ISIS should be viewed as honorable, and all beheadings omitted from the books... It's equality.

Cooky

Veteran Member
I'm bored.

Just-Hanging-Out-20200202110655-20200202110655.jpg

Saint Frankenstein

Wanderer From Afar
Premium Member
Just like saying Islam is the 'Religion of Peace' even though it's translated as "submission". But hey, it sounds fair. We have to make everything fair, even if it means lying.
That "religion of peace" thing came from Bush Jr. After 9/11, he was telling people not to target Muslims or Islam in general because Islam is a peaceful religion. And the "submission" is submission to the will of God, which is basically the natural order and harmony of the universe in Islamic thought.

Last edited:

Saint Frankenstein

Wanderer From Afar
Premium Member
I will say this: the conflict between the Israeli Jews and Palestinians is really quite stupid and they need to get over it because Jews and Arabs are genetically, linguistically and culturally so similar to each other that they might as well be almost the same. It's brothers fighting with brothers. It's like if Swedes and Norwegians wanted to annihilate each other. Bizarre.

Cooky

Veteran Member
I will say this: the conflict between the Israeli Jews and Palestinians is really quite stupid and they need to get over it because Jews and Arabs are genetically, linguistically and culturally so similar to each other that they might as well be almost the same. It's brothers fighting with brothers. It's like if Swedes and Norwegians wanted to annihilate each other. Bizarre.

For groups in conflict, genes matter

Shad

Veteran Member
Sure, the Pallywood accounts, the UN (which is so incredibly unbiased...) and an anecdote of a friend of yours who was shot. That completely explains how the IDF is a big, bad shooting monster.

Do not forget Channel 4 France. It is often the source of misleading recordings as it does not use it's own reporters.