• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Gay vs straight football

Meow Mix

Chatte Féministe
Straight males against lesbians?

Lesbians win.

I don’t think there’s enough of us here for a team.

But amongst people I know in real life, a bunch of us do derby and other high contact stuff. I think we could win lmao.

I do a lot of fitness stuff, give me the ball and I could run. But I’m afraid of being tackled hard :screamcat:

F1fan

Veteran Member
I don’t think there’s enough of us here for a team.

But amongst people I know in real life, a bunch of us do derby and other high contact stuff. I think we could win lmao.
Ha. My neighbors are a lesbian couple and they play derby, too. Very sweet people, but they could put the hurt on me if I dare put on skates. They would be great for the team.

I do a lot of fitness stuff, give me the ball and I could run. But I’m afraid of being tackled hard :screamcat:
I have you on my fantasy team as QB. But you can run the ball plenty, too.

Meow Mix

Chatte Féministe
Ha. My neighbors are a lesbian couple and they play derby, too. Very sweet people, but they could put the hurt on me if I dare put on skates. They would be great for the team.

I have you on my fantasy team as QB. But you can run the ball plenty, too.

Now we're talking, just keep the blitz off me.

Meow Mix

Chatte Féministe
Phhht...I'm calling zero blitzes all game long. Sure, we'll be behind 42-0 at halftime, but I don't even think you'll agree to step on the field in the second half.

Checkmate.

Haha if you never threatened me with it why would I stop?

I am kind of a girly girl when it comes to that kind of roughhousing though. I'd nope out of there and probably drop the ball!

F1fan

Veteran Member
Haha if you never threatened me with it why would I stop?

I am kind of a girly girl when it comes to that kind of roughhousing though. I'd nope out of there and probably drop the ball!
Really? Didn't I see one of your pictures of you wearing a plaid flannel shirt? I figured you were a lumberjack or something.

Meow Mix

Chatte Féministe
Really? Didn't I see one of your pictures of you wearing a plaid flannel shirt? I figured you were a lumberjack or something.

I have some plaid flannel, but that's more about lesbian advertising than actually being a rough houser :p

Stevicus

Veteran Member
Staff member
Premium Member
10-minutes-of-sport-50-minutes-of-commercial-breaks-American-Football-Meme.jpg