• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Gay "Conspiracy"

Ardhanariswar

I'm back!
"

I think, for fun, I will pretend to be gay, and see how his attitude towards me changes. Any predictions? Will I achieve any positive results?"

my attitude will sure change. hows you, pretty boy?:flirt:

Bastet

Vile Stove-Toucher
jewscout said:
It was J. Edgar Hoover in the late 1940's after the end of WWII in an attempt to move to California, secede from the Union, and form Gaytopia with Elton John as the Prime Minister.
I didn't think Elton was that old...he's very well preserved. ;)

jewscout said:
Maybe your packet is on the way Bastet. My sister got her's yesterday, it's got a T-shirt, set of steak knives and a decoder ring!:jiggy:
Decoder ring?! :jiggy: I've always wanted one of those! :jiggy:

huajiro

Gerani1248 said:
"

I think, for fun, I will pretend to be gay, and see how his attitude towards me changes. Any predictions? Will I achieve any positive results?"

my attitude will sure change. hows you, pretty boy?:flirt:
LOL. Don't play with fire, you may find out you like it;)

Ardhanariswar

I'm back!
lol. i have played with it. literally i mean. i burned a hole in my carpet because i was going through emotional turmoil a couple of years back.

okay, back on topic.

kreeden

Virus of the Mind
:biglaugh: If you didn't laugh at times , you would have to cry . :)

Druidus , I would say that your friend has cabin fever , but I know people that would believe him .... :|

huajiro

Gerani1248 said:
lol. i have played with it. literally i mean. i burned a hole in my carpet because i was going through emotional turmoil a couple of years back.

okay, back on topic.
LOL, thanks for sharing that with us. I see now that you are as human as the rest of us. Gerani1248 = Firestarter:verymad: