• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Gay "Conspiracy"

Druidus

Keeper of the Grove
Today I had a discussion with an associate of mine. He adamantly refuses to believe that most homosexuals are as innocent as the average heterosexual. He explained that all homosexuals are privy to a secret club, much like the "Freemasons". Apparently, this "club", is making it's members secretly marry heterosexual people, in order to pass on their "gayness".

What do you think about this? Have any of you heard this before? I can't believe some people are so paranoid!

Pah

Uber all member
Druidus said:
Today I had a discussion with an associate of mine. He adamantly refuses to believe that most homosexuals are as innocent as the average heterosexual. He explained that all homosexuals are privy to a secret club, much like the "Freemasons". Apparently, this "club", is making it's members secretly marry heterosexual people, in order to pass on their "gayness".

What do you think about this? Have any of you heard this before? I can't believe some people are so paranoid!

I have to admit - I'm a little paranoid about the ignorance amongst the general population. This is an example.

Bob

Lightkeeper

Well at least he's admitting it's genetic. There is no gay conspiracy. I pray that my daughter and any of her children are heterosexual and will have a happy life. If any of them are homosexual that's O.K. I wouldn't wish it on anyone.

Bastet

Vile Stove-Toucher
Now I'm really annoyed...there's a club, and my membership package hasn't arrived yet?!?! :banghead3 What is the world coming to, when gays are being excluded from their own secret club! Oh, the inhumanity... *swoons*

Honestly...is this guy for real? :eek: that's more than a tad worrying...

Bastet

Vile Stove-Toucher
standing_on_one_foot said:
Other gay people in the club, of course. The conspiracy's been going on for a long time, I guess...how bizarre. And how on earth can you be taught to be gay?
I'm more curious about who the founder of this club was...I want to know who, I want to know when, I want to know why...and I want to know where my membership package is!! :149:

Sunstone

De Diablo Del Fora
Premium Member
Bastet said:
Now I'm really annoyed...there's a club, and my membership package hasn't arrived yet?!?! :banghead3 What is the world coming to, when gays are being excluded from their own secret club! Oh, the inhumanity... *swoons*
Not to worry, Bastet. Despite my being heterosexual, I routinely get two or three pieces of junk mail each week inviting me to join the secret gay conspiracy to take over the world. Seems they've got me confused with the person who used to live in this apartment before me. I'll just forward you the next one I get.

How can anyone over the mental age of 13 believe that a massive world-wide conspiracy could be completely hushed up for generations with no leaks?

Ardhanariswar

I'm back!
ya. im privy to it too! annoying a bit. its kinda like the spam emails, claiming they can enlargen my manhood.

there is no conspiracy. what is this dude on?! it makes me want to cry. really.

Druidus

Keeper of the Grove
I think, for fun, I will pretend to be gay, and see how his attitude towards me changes. Any predictions? Will I achieve any positive results?

Quoth The Raven

Half Arsed Muse
Druidus said:
Hmmm...my hubby's fondness for show tunes suddenly makes a sinister sort of sense...:sarcastic

jewscout

Religious Zionist
Bastet said:
I'm more curious about who the founder of this club was...I want to know who, I want to know when, I want to know why...and I want to know where my membership package is!! :149:
It was J. Edgar Hoover in the late 1940's after the end of WWII in an attempt to move to California, secede from the Union, and form Gaytopia with Elton John as the Prime Minister.

Maybe your packet is on the way Bastet. My sister got her's yesterday, it's got a T-shirt, set of steak knives and a decoder ring!:jiggy:

cardero

Citizen Mod
I believe that sexuality will ALL(ways) BE a preference. Religion can BE taught at an early age but there is no assurance that people will stay in a particular religious organization or even continue to believe religiously I would assume it would BE the same for teaching sexual preferences. It is a shame that this person is not more open about his/her sexuality, this is how I believe it is best expressed-honestly. There is nothing to BE afraid or ashamed in admitting your sexual preference to someone who inquires about it.

Jaymes

The cake is a lie
Druidus said:

You mean they found us out?! :areyoucra I thought we hide it so well...

That's why we gays push for gay marriage, you know. So we can marry straight people and pass on the gay disease. :sarcastic

As much as I joke about it, I think it's baloney. Right up there with the conspiracy theory about Bush authorizing the 9/11 attacks.

And they should be paranoid... everyone knows, deep down, how wonderful the gayness is! :jiggy:

huajiro

Druidus said:

I spent a lot of my younger years around homosexual men, as I had moved to an almost all gay neighborhood with my family when I came to San Diego. It gave me an opportunity to learn a lot about homosexuals and their lives.

This idea is sparked by the guy's misunderstanding of what really happens. One thing that I have noticed in the "homosexual world" is that even though a couple is of the same sex, one of the partners tends to be more feminine, the other more masculine (be they men or women), Ying and Yang. I noticed also, that many homosexual men are attracted to straight men. This is probably due to the same reason.

The attraction of the homosexual men is not to purposely "turn" other men gay. I don't think you can "turn" anyone gay.