• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Gas prices hit lowest level in 3 months

Pah

Uber all member
Gas prices hit lowest level in 3 months
Nationwide average of unleaded gas falls below $2.40 a gallon

Complete MSNBC article

WASHINGTON - For the fifth straight week, average retail gasoline prices have dropped nationwide, falling below $2.40 a gallon for the first time since early August.

The federal Energy Information Administration said Monday that U.S. motorists paid $2.376 cents a gallon on average for regular grade last week, a decline of more than 10 cents from the previous week. Pump prices are still 38 cents higher than a year ago.

Average retail prices peaked at $3.07 a gallon in early September, a reflection of the extreme tightness in the market following Hurricane Katrina, which knocked out refineries in the Gulf region, as well as pipelines that deliver fuel to the East Coast and Midwest. Prices have since retreated because of the recovery of oil production and refining facilities, increased imports from Europe and a slight reduction in demand.

gtrsgrls

Yes,I guess the price is steadily going down but it's still way to high!I remember a few years back my mom got gas for 97 cents a gallon.It's still got a long way to go.