• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Gary Numan

are you a fan of Gary Numan?

• yes!!

Votes: 3 10.0%
  • he's ok

Votes: 7 23.3%
  • no

Votes: 5 16.7%
  • who on earth is he?

Votes: 15 50.0%

• Total voters

YmirGF

Bodhisattva in Recovery
I first heard of Gary Numan when Are Friends Electric? hit the club scene way back when. It was perfect for the time but alas is not my favorite tune by him. I found the song Cars to be exceptionally boring, btw... I feel that Replicas is still his best effort and my personal fave on the LP was "You Are In My Vision".

As far as describing Gary Numan as being the offspring of Marilyn Manson and Bowie I would tend to disagree. Numan is not as talented as either, not as "arty" as Bowie and nowhere near as bizarre as Manson. Sorry Patrick.

morning-star

Light Bearer
I first heard of Gary Numan when Are Friends Electric? hit the club scene way back when. It was perfect for the time but alas is not my favorite tune by him. I found the song Cars to be exceptionally boring, btw... I feel that Replicas is still his best effort and my personal fave on the LP was "You Are In My Vision".

As far as describing Gary Numan as being the offspring of Marilyn Manson and Bowie I would tend to disagree. Numan is not as talented as either, not as "arty" as Bowie and nowhere near as bizarre as Manson. Sorry Patrick.

I don't know whether to be happy that you know of him or upset because you insulted him....I think I'll ignore your cruel remark as I can't be bothered to get into a fight.... but I will say this: NUMAN IS A FORM OF GODLYNESS!!(well in my view at any rate X3)