• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Gaming World

ametist

have you ever felt that perhaps we are in a gaming world established by some select few which has metaphysical powers and can travel time which makes them relatively immortal?
think of the abrahamic religions? they sound like they are from the same god and mention the same prophets, has similar issiues.

Perhaps they are working on a world which is created by the actual god and given to them.
Sounds rather paranoid I know but I cant help thinking about this option recently after watching a tv programme.
MassDeceptions: Elite1995 Game Cards of Perdicted Chaos.

Quintessence

Consults with Trees
Staff member
Premium Member
No, no, I can't say that I have ever for a moment thought that. Paranoid isn't the word I'd use to describe such an idea. Bizarre comes to mind, though. >_>;

outhouse

Atheistically
As being on the cutting edge of the gaming world, no sir, I do not.

Welcome to life, it is not always pretty, and it can be confusing, buckle up, it can get rough.

Riverwolf

Amateur Rambler / Proud Ergi
Premium Member
Pretty badly designed game, if you ask me. The designer also has a strange notion of narrative structure and engagement.

There's a reason why Desert Bus is regarded as among the WORST games of all time.

Penumbra

Veteran Member
Premium Member
It's a sci fi idea but it's not all that different from the broadly believed concept of Maya, that the world is an illusion, a dream.