• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Game: Scot in the Car

PoetPhilosopher

Veteran Member
Question: There's a Scot in the car, and they're about ready to tell a long story about crankshafts, and they've got all day. What do you do?

The winner has the most creative ra... oh who am I kidding, there is no winner in a thread like this.

SalixIncendium

अग्निविलोवनन्दः
Staff member
Premium Member
Question: There's a Scot in the car, and they're about ready to tell a long story about crankshafts, and they've got all day. What do you do?

The winner has the most creative ra... oh who am I kidding, there is no winner in a thread like this.

I don't talk about crankshafts. I talk about fashion.

Oh wait...

...wrong spelling.​

Spirit of Light

Be who ever you want

I would leave the car and say keep the car.......

ChristineM

"Be strong", I whispered to my coffee.
Premium Member

Sure Scott's have their stereotypes and Scottish engineers take the biscuit but surely American Scottish Engineer's from Revoltistan wear the crown.

But there is a real Scottish ex engineer lives near me and i could happily be trapped in a car with him. He is a wealth of anecdotes, has a wonderful way with words and that accent is adorable.

And of course I would retaliate occasionally with interesting stories of vector graphics and mimic diagrams ;-)

Last edited:

lewisnotmiller

Grand Hat
Staff member
Premium Member

I quickly change the topic by asking them what they think of the English. Three hours later, when they take a breath, I realise my mistake.

Revoltingest

Pragmatic Libertarian
Premium Member
I would leave the car and say keep the car.......
Kirkland-sedative.jpg

Thief

Rogue Theologian

I would tell him......you know nothing about crankshafts

I WORKED in factory that makes them

can't one up on THAT

exchemist

Veteran Member

Quickly claim that the English really won the Battle of Bannockburn.

On second thoughts, the crankshaft story might be preferable......................