• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Game: People are strange

Viker

Häxan
An old college recipe.

Creamy Sweet Blueberry Ramen.

One pack of Ramen, save the season pack.
Two teaspoons of sugar.
Some blueberries.
A tiny dash of salt.
As much coffee creamer as you feel you need.

How to make it is easy.

VoidCat

Pronouns: he/him/they/them
Salad Fingers.

No no no im not watching that again! I watched salad fingers as a kid it gave me nightmares and activated some intrusive thoughts. I'm not sure I want to see it again.

Edit: it also triggered my echolalia and the last thing i want to do is start repeating over and over again is rusty spoons lol

Last edited:

VoidCat

Pronouns: he/him/they/them
Speaking of echolalia...brains are strange. Sometimes things repeat randomly over and over in my head and i start repeating it over and over out loud...once the phrase "He slit his throat" repeated over and over in my head. I was alone in my room so I started repeating it out loud. And my grandma walked in on me rocking in place saying that out loud. I got the weirdest look and questions were asked.

Edit
Another time funny story I was repeating good soup cuz of a tiktok song. I ended up repeating it over and over at just the right moment as my friends started talking about semen and I didnt notice that's what they were talking about till they started laughing.

Last edited:

Gargovic Malkav

Speaking of echolalia...brains are strange. Sometimes things repeat randomly over and over in my head and i start repeating it over and over out loud...once the phrase "He slit his throat" repeated over and over in my head. I was alone in my room so I started repeating it out loud. And my grandma walked in on me rocking in place saying that out loud. I got the weirdest look and questions were asked.
Heh, weird.
...Your grandma's response I mean.

JustGeorge

Not As Much Fun As I Look
Staff member
Premium Member
I once dyed my hair rainbow coloured...

I cover my hair for religious reasons. Aint nobody really saw lol
I did that, too. Mine was long, though.

I really liked it, but it was hard to upkeep, and I kept attracting women's attention. A lot of people mistook it for a gay pride thing. I was fine to lend support, but I was looking for a boyfriend, not a girlfriend. I ended up getting rid of it due to both of those hassles(dyed it back to blue).
I had an imaginary pet dragon named George as a child. I was so convinced and adamant that he was real that people used to move to let him sit next to me on the bus.
I always appreciated that... ;) (Just kidding)

Secret Chief

nirvana is samsara
Strange isn't in it!

Attachments

• C680132F-4F4A-4F6D-B5DB-ADA196812842.jpeg
    C680132F-4F4A-4F6D-B5DB-ADA196812842.jpeg
    36.9 KB · Views: 30