• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Game: Eddi's new avatar

Brickjectivity

wind and rain touch not this brain
Staff member
Premium Member
Eddi'e just trying out Rival's idea. It won't stick! Mine will eventually be chosen.

Brickjectivity

wind and rain touch not this brain
Staff member
Premium Member
I have magical mod powers that enable me to change his avatar to make it whatever I damn well want it to be :D
I'm in a mod magical powerstorm, so its not a good time for you to threaten me. I'll make a report on your butt so fast it'll make you let go of your Eggo.

dybmh

דניאל יוסף בן מאיר הירש
I have magical mod powers that enable me to change his avatar to make it whatever I damn well want it to be :D
OK, go ahead and change my avatar.

You're powerless against my knotted blades of grass. :cool:

Rival

se Dex me saut.
Staff member
Premium Member
I knew that, dear-heart. I was just playing along.
I mean the whole thing was. In actuality, only admin can change avatars. Mods can only delete them ;)

Same
with usernames. Only admin can change those.

dybmh

דניאל יוסף בן מאיר הירש
I mean the whole thing was. In actuality, only admin can change avatars. Mods can only delete them ;)

Same
with usernames. Only admin can change those.
Either way, you inspired me to update my avatar. It's still just a blade in knotted grass. All I did was remove the hard borders and soften the pointy-corners.

What do you think?