• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Game: Bear In The Car

dybmh

דניאל יוסף בן מאיר הירש
Hello,

This game is called: "Bear In The Car. RF'ers are invited to answer the following question. Answers will be scored on creativity. The reply with the most creative frubals wins.

Question: There's a bear in the car; what do you do?

:D

Heyo

Veteran Member
Hello,

This game is called: "Bear In The Car. RF'ers are invited to answer the following question. Answers will be scored on creativity. The reply with the most creative frubals wins.

We shouldn't talk about people in their absence. @Wu Wei, what are you doing in my car?

Revoltingest

Pragmatic Libertarian
Premium Member
Whatever he damn well says.
StoplightBear.jpg

Wu Wei

ursus senum severiorum and ex-Bisy Backson
Wait, all of you need to get the HECK away from my car...what...you've never seen a bear drive a car before...the heck with this...I'm taking my motorcycle...now QUIT following me

ScrawnySociableBedlingtonterrier-size_restricted.gif

Stevicus

Veteran Member
Staff member
Premium Member
Hello,

Ask him what his favorite music is.

Good-Ole-Rebel

Hello,

Don't get in the car.

Good-Ole-Rebel

dybmh

דניאל יוסף בן מאיר הירש
@osgart is in the lead with 2 votes so far... { applause }

For those of you just now joining us, aliens have not been mentioned. As for me, I'd take him ( the bear ) to the Blue Oyster Bar.