• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Future of religions

Truthseeker

Non-debating member when I can help myself
It's My Birthday!
Sorry about that. I apologize. I didn't realize. I saw your reference to him and responded badly.

CG Didymus

Veteran Member
I don't think numbers of a religion matters. What matters is, the fruit of a Religion. How much a particular religion contributes to betterment, peace, prosperity, and well being of humanity. You can have an old big tree, but useless, with no fruits or even leaves. Almost dead. You can have a smaller young tree, with lots of fruits, and beautiful.
Which religions do you see as not bringing forth "fruit"? And most all religions change and evolve and find ways to stay relevant. So why do you compare them to an old tree that no longer gives any more fruit? And, of course, your religion is the smaller young tree with lots of fruit. So are you saying Baha'is contribute more to make society better, than all the older religions?