• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Fully Vaccinated? Ditch The Mask

McBell

Resident Sourpuss
Wrong, the store doesn’t have the legal authority to put an employee in such a position. The store doesn’t have the legal authority to enforce wearing masks, the police do. Call the police. So stop, just stop.
Split hairs much?
As the employee responsible for making sure everyone has a mask, the way to enforce it is to call the police and have the jack *** arrested for trespassing.

Subduction Zone

Veteran Member
Wrong, the store doesn’t have the legal authority to put an employee in such a position. The store doesn’t have the legal authority to enforce wearing masks, the police do. Call the police. So stop the bull****, just stop.
Okay, you are technically right. If a person refuses to wear a mask then the police have to be called. They can then be trespassed from the store and effectively "banned for life". It makes more sense to have an employee that tries to get people to change their mind about trying to shop there since no good can come from it. Walmart loses a customer and the customer has to shop elsewhere. That is a lose lose. Best to get someone to either wear a mask or voluntarily leave.

Unveiled Artist

Veteran Member
Wrong, the store doesn’t have the legal authority to put an employee in such a position. The store doesn’t have the legal authority to enforce wearing masks, the police do. Call the police. So stop the bull****, just stop.

I work as a night clerk with no authority whatsoever. We tell people nicely to wear their masks if they return but we'd get written up if we told them they couldn't enter the building. Once we act like the police we immediately loose our job. We watch cameras with the phone next to us.

I know managers can tell one to leave the property but I guess it depends on whether he wants to be sued or let one person in the store to take all but five mins to go in and out.

That and since it's not law, police really can't do too much. They have better things to do than tell people to sit in the corner.

Suave

Simulated character
He is an asymptomatic carrier/spreader...
I seriously doubt C.O.V.I.D.-19 vaccinated persons can transmit the SARS-CoV2 virus. Please cite any documented cases of C.O.V.I.D.-19 vaccinated persons having spread C.O.V.I.D-19 to anybody else.

Suave

Simulated character
If I am hired by wal-mart to make sure everyone entering the building has a mask then it is in fact my responsibility to enforce walmarts mask mandate.
Walmart has now lifted their mask mandates where allowed by law. I will shop there rather than somewhere with a mask mandate .

crossfire

LHP Mercuræn Feminist Heretic ☿
Premium Member
I am confident we good guys, namely us C.O.V.I.D.-19 vaccinated persons have almost no chance of being hospitalized or killed by C.O.V.I.D.-19. I suppose the bad guys here, namely those unwilling to be vaccinated against C..O.V.I.D.-19, should assume the health risks posed by being unvaccinated in public against C.O.V.I.D.-19.
Am I a bad guy for not being fully vaccinated yet simply because I am under age 60 and haven't been allowed to get vaccinated earlier?

JustGeorge

Not As Much Fun As I Look
Staff member
Premium Member
Am I a bad guy for not being fully vaccinated yet simply because I am under age 60 and haven't been allowed to get vaccinated earlier?

I haven't either... I'm not against vaccination, but I haven't done so for the same reason I don't make dentist, doctor, or other appointments in a timely manner...

Finding a babysitter can be tough.

fantome profane

Anti-Woke = Anti-Justice
Premium Member
We Gen-Xers have been deemed evil since before we were born! :smilingimp: We were introduced by such devil-child movies as The Exorcist, Rosemary's Baby, and The Omen. :smilingimp:
upload_2021-5-15_1-21-14.jpeg

So far there has been no comment from Gen why.