• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Fulfillment of Words of God in this Era – Prophecy about Musleh Mo'ud Fulfilled

DawudTalut

Peace be upon you.
Peace and mercy of Allah be on you….The day of 20th February is known with reference to Prophecy about Musleh Mo'ud in Jama'at Ahmadiyya. It is very magnificent prophecy. In it, Hazrat Promised Messiah (on whom be peace) was given news about a glorious son [known as Musleh Mo'ud - promised reformer], and his numerous properties are mentioned including long life and exceptional progress of Jama'at of Hazrat Promised Messiah (a.s.) in his time.

The history of Jama'at Ahmadiyya witnesses that all details of this prophecy were fulfilled word by word in the 52 years long time period of Khilafat of Hazrat Mirza Bashiruddin Mahmood Ahmad , Al Musleh Al Mo'ud (may Allah be pleased with him).

Only this very proof is very great argument for truth of Hazrat Promised Messiah (on whom be peace) for the one who like fairness and who has spiritual eye.

In accordance with the “20 th February”, some quotes in the very words of Hazrat Musleh Mo'ud (may Allah be pleased with him) are being presented which explain that prophecy was indeed fulfilled in his person, in reference with honoured through Ruh e Haq.

==

In 1914, Allah the Exalted appointed Hazrat Musleh-e-Maud (r.a. - may Allah be pleased with him) to the station of Khilafat. All the properties of Prophecy of Musleh Mo'ud were being observed in him. Majority of members and Ulama of Jama'at understood that he was indeed Musleh Mo'ud (r.a.) but Hazrat Musleh Mo'ud (r.a.) himself did not announce this till the year of 1944 came i.e. 30 years of his Khilafat were completed. After that he (r.a.) announced, based on his dream that I am indeed Musleh Mo'ud. He also said, it is very hard for me, according to my disposition, to make this announcement and state the dream and detail.

He said on other occasions that he feels hesitation in stating his dreams and revelations but some have to be mentioned due to conditions.

==

Anyway, Ulama (scholars) and members of Jama'at had always requested him to make this announcement but he always said there was no need for the formal announcement, if I am Musleh Mo'ud and prophecy is fulfilling in me then it is fine, what is need of a making claim? Once he said, answering people, that the list of past Mujaddedeen [reformers] in Muslim Ummah was published after shown to Hazrat Promised Messiah (a.s.), how many in this list had made a claim of being a Mujaddid? He (r.a.) heard from Hazrat Promised Messiah (a.s.) himself that Aurengzab [Mughal Emporer] appeared to be a Reformer of his era……. Hazrat Musleh Mo'ud (r.a.) asked, had he ever made claim of being Mujaddid?....Umar bin Abdul Aziz is said to be a Reformer, is there any claim by him? So the claim is not essential for a non-commissioned one….To make a claim is essential for Maamurin [appointed-ones] in prophecies. Only the service of non-commissioned one should be seen. If work is seen done, what is need of his claim? In this condition even if he continues to deny, we shall say he indeed fulfills the prophecy. If Umer bin Abdul Aziz had denied about him being Mujaddid, we could have said he is Mujaddid of his era because there is no need for a claim to be a Mujaddid. Claim is essential for those Mujaddedeen who are Maamureen [appointed by Allah]…But the one who make the declining Islam stand in his time, breaks the attack of foe, we can say yes he is Mujaddid even if he does not know it…..Yes the Maamur-Mujaddid can be the one, who claims - as Hazrat Promised Messiah (on whom be peace) did. Thus there is no need to make claim of being Musleh Mo'ud by me and there is no need for us to be anxious by the comments by foes. There is no dishonor in it. The real honour is one, which is granted by God the Exalted, even if person is considered low in the eyes of the world. If he walks on the path of God the Exalted, he will be surely honorable at His Court. And if someone proves his wrong claim by using lie, and gets dominance in people by his smartness and cleverness, he cannot get honour in the Court of God the Exalted. And the one who does not have honour in the Court of God the Exalted he has lost something, not gained anything, and eventually one day he will be humiliated. Thus always adopt truth in religious and worldly matters……The person who gets loss for the sake of God, he actually draws benefit.

==

So [in above] Hazrat Musleh Mo'ud (r.a.) mentioned a principle in this regard that the truth which God considers as truth, it becomes evident by His practical attestation. It is not essential to make claim or announcement for it but if Allah the Exalted wants that announcement should be made, it is done too. Thus, to check whether one is serving religion according to the Will of God the Exalted or is from Him, he should be checked with respect to supports by God the Exalted.

==

Anyway, as said earlier, when Allah the Exalted told Hazrat Musleh Mo'ud (r.a.) to make announcement, he (r.a.) announced that Allah the Exalted has made it clear and I announce too that indeed I fulfill the Prophecy about Musleh Mo'ud.

At this announcement, members of Jama'at were happy. Ghair-mubaieen [those who refused to do his Bai'at] began to make objections. Thus, in the 2nd day’s address of Jalsa Salana 1945, Hazrat Musleh Mo'ud (r.a.) mentioned it especially in reference with molvi Muhammad Ali sahib and said: Since the time I have announced to be Musleh Mo'ud, molvi Muhammad Ali sahib has begun to raise similar objections as molvi Sanaullah sahib used to do. I mention dream or revelation, and announce based on declaration by Allah the Exalted. But molvi Muhammad Ali sahib neither does not present dream or revelation in response nor he can because he could present his one revelation of 30 years ago, and it too turned out to be wrong in terms of events. Thus as no revelation came to him, how could he present? Now, except objection he does not have anything. If he does not present objections how can he compete!. The foes of Hazrat Ibrahim (a.s.), Hazrat Musa (a.s.), Hazrat Esa (a.s.) could not deny the matter that revelation does not come, because revelation used to come to Prophets before them, and they were convinced. Thus they could not deny that revelation is nothing. To prove they are right and to prove Prophets’ message wrong they said Prophets’ revelations are self-made. Likewise the foes of Holy Prophet (peace and blessings of Allah be on him) said same, that his revelations are self-made. If the statement of Christians and Jews was right that the revelation of Holy Prophet (peace and blessings of Allah be on him) was self-made, nauzobillah, then the demand of honour of God the Exalted was that He should have sent revelation to them against Holy Prophet (s.a.w.) so that fabricators would have been exposed. But Allah’s keeping them deprived of revelation tells that Holy Prophet (s.a.w.) was at truth and his foes were wrong. Similarly molvi Muhammad Ali sahib today says that my revelations are false, but why Allah the Exalted did not send true revelations to him against me so that it become clear for the world that molvi sahib is at truth and I at untruth. It is amazing that a person, day and night, makes creature of Allah the Exalted astray and takes his servants to wrong path by fraud even then Allah the Exalted does not show ghairat [honour]. If He does not show honour, it only means that Allah the Exalted knows that molvi sahib is very far from His qurb[nearness] that is why Allah the Exalted did not sent revelation to him. Thus, denial of the truth is being done since the beginning and will continue but the objectors do not present anything for rebuttal and cannot do by making Allah the Exalted as their witness as they know there will be accountability.

==

Some revelations, kashfs (visions) and dreams of Hazrat Musleh Mo'ud (r.a.) which he expressed at the announcement of his being Musleh Mo'ud :

He (r.a.) said that the first thing which points to this rank, it is a revelation to me, which came in the life of Hazrat Promised Messiah (on whom be peace) and I went and informed him, and he (a.s.) noted it in the copy of his revelations, I have proclaimed it many times. Earlier I thought it was about Khilafat, but now my mind is drawn to that, in this revelation, there was point toward my this rank [i.e. Musleh Mo'ud] which was to be granted by Allah the Exalted to me.

That revelation was this: “innallazina ttabaooka foqallazina kafaru ela yomil qaiyamah” i.e. Verily, Allah shall make thy followers victorious over those who have rejected thee until the day of Judgment.

There is a delicate indication in it, which proves the order of fulfillment of prophecy, and it is, it is that revelation which came to Hazrat Messiah of Nazareth, and its mention is in Holy Quran too but the words, there are, “wa jaellullazina ttabaooka foqallazina kafaru ela yomil qaiyama”. And here the revelation is “innallazina ttabaooka foqallazina kafaru ela yomil qaiyama”. The reason of it is, the claim of Hazrat Messiah of Nazareth was of last Prophethood of Moses’ dispensation, and opposition to this kind of people by previous people is essential. Then after a long time they believe in that Prophet.

But because Allah the Exalted wanted to make the person of Prophecy of Musleh Mo'ud, firstly as Khalifah. And Khalifah immediately gets an already made Jama'at. That is why, here the part about “jaelullazina” was not needed.

When the Prophet of rank of Hazrat Esa (a.s.) presents his claim, immediately after listening it people begin to call, a liar, a liar!....If there is a person with property like Hazrat Abu Bakr (r.a.) and he believed in, that is exceptional. Otherwise, when such a Prophet announces about his Prophethood all the world begins to declare him liar.

In Holy Prophet (peace and blessings of Allah be on him), in the beginning, only three people believed but a Jama'at believes in Khalifah from day one. Thus by saying “innallazina ttabaooka foqallazina kafaru ela yomil qaiyama” Allah the Exalted pointed to that, one day He will grant you an already made Jama'at, and then He will continue to make connection of this Jama'at strong with you upto that one day it will be called your shadow-Jama'at. And some people will be your opponent too, but Allah the Exalted will grant dominance to those who do Bait with you over your deniers till Qaiyamat. And this dominance will begin as soon as you will become Imam. And there will be no need of the part “jael lullazina ttabaooka” that you wait for when people believe or many people oppose, pass fatwas, make fun, make effort to belittle, plan to wipe out and destroy, and storm of opposition rise from one end of the world to the other. Instead, Allah the Exalted will deliver to you the majority part of already made Jama'at of Hazrat Promised Messiah (on whom be peace). The day when this Jama'at will be delivered to you, from that day, dominance of your acceptors will begin over your opponents. Thus see, it took place like this.

CONTINUES

DawudTalut

Peace be upon you.
The believers of Hazrat Messiah of Nazareth received dominance in three hundred years. But here when Allah the Exalted made me stand on the station of Khilafat, within few weeks, those who stood against me, and were deniers of my rank i.e. paighami, Allah the Exalted began to give me and my fellows dominance over them, and the dominance continues to increase day by day by the favour of God the Exalted. Today paighamis are saying that dependency is made on a dream [i.e. the dream, due to which he announced to be Musleh Mo'ud ], in fact that is not dream because there are words in it. But the revelation I wrote above, is the revelation, and is forty years old. Allah the Exalted gave news that I would be Imam of a Jama'at. Some part would oppose me, majority would join me and Allah the Exalted would give them dominance till Qaiyamat [those who would keep connected with Khilafat] over others. This is what is said that believers in you, would be given dominance over deniers of you. In it, the indication is that one day Allah the Exalted would give me shadow-name of Prophets i.e. of Messiah of Muhammad and Messiah of Nazareth because the Jama'at of Khalifah is till his life, after death only Jama'at of Prophets or their shadows continues. Likewise in the words “kafaru” the indication is that I will be given another rank after the Khilafat which would be as shadow of certain Prophets. subhanallahe la yas’alo un maa yaf’alo.

==

Hazrat Musleh Mo'ud (r.a.) said: I saw khashf, which I saw in the lifetime of Hazrat Promised Messiah (on whom be peace). It too proves this very station. I saw I am coming out of the room, in which Hazrat Promised Messiah (on whom be peace) lived, and came outside in patio. There, Hazrat Promised Messiah (on whom be peace) is sitting. At that time, a person gave me a parcel and went, saying “It is some for you and some for Hazrat Promised Messiah (on whom be peace)”. In state of Kashf when I see the address written on the parcel, I see two name written there and the address is written as “To be obtained by Mohiyuddin and Moeenuddin”. During the Kashf I understand that one of these name is of Hazrat Promised Messiah (on whom be peace) and second is of mine. At that time since I was child, and I had not had heard the name of Hazrat Mohiyuddin Ibne Arby, I only knew about Aurangzeb that his name was Mohiyuddin. Thus at that time I understood that Mohiyuddin means me, and Moeenuddin means Hazrat Promised Messiah (a.s.) because Hazrat Moeenuddin Chisti had been a famous holy man in Hindustan. But later I learned that Hazrat Mohiyuddin Ibne Arby too were a very great holy man so I understood that by this name means Hazrat Promised Messiah (a.s.) who made the deen alive, Moeenuddin means me who helped deen. Thus Hazrat Promised Messiah (on whom be peace) is the one who made the deen alive, and the one who does support and help to deen is me -- as mother bears child and foster-mother gives milk.

==

Hazrat Musleh Mo'ud (r.a.) said: The third revelation which came to me in same style, but it was after the death of Hazrat Promised Messiah (on whom be peace). It is “e’malu aala daooda shukra” O aaley daood you practice commandants of Allah the Exalted thankfully…… With this revelation, by saying e’malo, Allah the Exalted has commanded us to practice His desire fully. And by saying ‘aaley daood’, Allah the Exalted has given me similarity with Hazrat Suleiman (on whom be peace). Hazrat Suleiman (a.s.) was Khalifah after Hazrat Daood (a.s.) and was his son too. I remember, at that time, this revelation came with such force that for long time, the state of feeling of coming of this revelation to me remained fresh. And this revelation was so much clear that despite Hazrat Promised Messiah (on whom be peace) had passed away by then, when I was telling it to my same age friends during walk, suddenly the thought of his (a.s.) death from my mind went out, and an enthusiasm developed that I should go running and mention it to Hazrat Promised Messiah (on whom be peace).

==

Hazrat Musleh Mo'ud (r.a.) said: The fourth testimony for the attestation of that dream [about he was indeed Musleh Mo'ud] is my this Kashf: I saw that I am doing dua / prayer, sitting in the Baitud Dua of Hazrat Promised Messiah (a.s.), that suddenly it was made dawn at me that Hazrat Promised Messiah (a.s.) was Ibrahim. Then, from Allah the Exalted it was made manifest at me that many other Ibrahims have been in this Ummat, so it was told about Hazrat Khalifah I, that he too is Ibrahim and his name was told me as Ibrahim Adham. Adham was a king. He forfeited kingship and leaned to tasawaf [searching ultimate reality by purification of self]. Thus I was told that Hazrat Khalifah I is Ibrahim Adham. Then I was told that you too are an Ibrahim.

==

Hazrat Musleh Mo'ud (r.a.) tells about the fifth testimony: The fifth testimony which I received from God the Exalted about it, near the death of Hazrat Promised Messiah (a.s.) is that, once I saw in dream that a bell is rung, and its sound is like as there is bowl of brass when it is hit a sound ‘ton’ comes from it. Sound of ‘ton’ came from that bell. But that sound is so melodious and pleasant that it is felt as if pleasures of all world’s music have been filled in it. This sound continued to increase and increase, and in all the space, turned into a frame. Then I saw a photo emerged in this frame, which is of extremely handsome and pretty being. Then that photo began to be in motion, and after sometime, suddenly a being jumped out of it and came in front of me, about whom I understand he is angel of God. And he said to me, come and I give you lesson of Surah Al-Fateha. Thus he began to give me lesson of Surah Al-Fateha and continued to give and give and give, till when he began to start the Tafsir of “eyyaka na’bodo wa eyyaka nasta’een” , he said till today as many commentators have passed, they all have written commentary till “maaleke yomuddin”. But I tell you the commentary next to it too. Thus he taught me all the commentary of Surah Al-Fateha.

When I woke up, some of things, which the angel had taught me in the dream, some of these I remembered. But I did not note them and latter I forgot them too.

When, in the morning, I mentioned this dream to Hazrat Khalifah I (r.a.), and said too, that the things which the angel told me in dream, I remembered some after waking up but they vanished from my mind when I woke up in the morning. Hazrat Khalifah I (r.a.) said angrily, you wasted that much knowledge! You should have noted that.

But that day passed and today came, God the Exalted always caused me understand new and newer points from Surah Al-Fateha.

Thus, now too, when I paid attention, after this dream, that what can be the clear program for the reformation of Jama'at and to prove the superiority of Islamic system then Allah the Exalted told me an extremely clear and complete system from the very Surah Al-Fateha. Following it, Islam can get such a progress that foe will be surprised by seeing it, and it will have no choice except accepting the superiority of Islamic way of living.

According to this program, all those mistakes can be removed, by the favour of God the Exalted which, after Holy Prophet (peace and blessings of Allah be on him) , Muslims have made in understanding system of Islam and its way of life. And all this, God the Exalted taught me through Surah Al-Fateha.

The real interpretation of this dream was that knowledge of especially Surah Al-Fateha and understanding of Quran is placed in my internal faculties which will become manifest time to time through ilhame batini [internal-revelation] according to need.

==

Hazrat Musleh Mo'ud (r.a.) also said: When difference took place in Jama'at, Allah the Exalted told me by revelation “la’nomazzeqanna hum” i.e. We shall break them in pieces…..At that time people who left Jama'at used to count themselves 95%. But now what is their condition? Allah the Exalted has broken them in pieces in reality. Thus Khawaja Kamaluddin sahib wrote before his death that the revelation published by Mirza Mahmood about us, it is fully fulfilled and we, in fact, have broken in pieces.

==

Hazrat Musleh Mo'ud (r.a.) said: In short, Allah the Exalted has made this Prophecy true by manifesting His ghaib [hidden] at me many times, that Musleh Mo'ud will be honoured by Ruh e Haq of God the Exalted. These are signs of Allah the Exalted which He manifested through me.

==

Hazrat Khalifatul Messiah V (may Allah be his Helper) said [on February 17, 2017 ] : In incoming days, Jalsa-s will be convened in Jama'ats. Programs are coming on MTA [Muslim Television Ahmadiyya International] too. Members of Jama'at should attend these and listen to them, to get in depth knowledge of this Prophecy. Numerous signs are present in this Prophecy. Hazrat Musleh Mo'ud (may Allah be pleased with him) derived 50, rather 60 signs / properties from the Prophecy. All the signs are fulfilled in the being of Hazrat Musleh Mo'ud (r.a.) with great grandeur.

=======

Reference: Based on Friday sermon (February 17, 2017) by Hazrat Khalifatul Messiah V (may Allah help him with His Mighty Help) , UK, alislam.org -- mta.tv

Related:
Hazrat Mirza Bashiruddin Mahmud Ahmad | Islam Ahmadiyya

Last edited: