• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Fulfillment of Prophecy in the New Testament

Rival

Si m'ait Dieus
Staff member
Premium Member
Alright; I was going to get to Paul today, but as I am a bit drunk, I've just had nearly a whole bottle of wine because hey Tumah's not here and I'm upset, I can't...am not really in the frame of mind :sweatsmile:

Rival

Si m'ait Dieus
Staff member
Premium Member
Is this Purim: The Sequel? Or Purim Sheni?
It's Tumah come back I'm very worried and HaShem gave me a bottle of wine to help today especially as I've not been eating right due to my misery. Everyone knows how much I like that Charedi bloke.

Harel13

Am Yisrael Chai
Staff member
Premium Member
It's Tumah come back I'm very worried and HaShem gave me a bottle of wine to help today especially as I've not been eating right due to my misery. Everyone knows how much I like that Charedi bloke.
Hey, it'll be alright.

Wanna start a @Tumah Commemoration Day? #TumahCommemorationDay...

Just so you know, when Tumah comes back, he'll think we all belong in the looney bin.

Last edited:

Rival

Si m'ait Dieus
Staff member
Premium Member
Great, now @Israel Khan will also think I belong in the bin.
Damnit Harel you're hilarious. Mostly when you're not trying to be. I wish you'd take your place as Moshicah already then maybe Tumah will finally admit he's a slave-owner and I can bring him his tea every morning.

Alright I'll shut up, stop derailing the thread and not drink any more.

Don't worry; I'll be on tomorrow to put Paul out of business.

Rival

Si m'ait Dieus
Staff member
Premium Member
Like I told @Israel Khan, I might, perhaps, maybe be able to prove I'm a descendant of David from my mom's side, but not proof from my dad's, so...
No, no Harel it's way easier than that. You just ask four people who've never met you to write some stories embellishing your life and add in some miracles and virgins and stuff. It'll be fine.

Samael_Khan

Goosebender
No, no Harel it's way easier than that. You just ask four people who've never met you to write some stories embellishing your life and add in some miracles and virgins and stuff. It'll be fine.

You guys are overcomplicating things. That is way too much effort.

Just buy a building, start a church and practice your Hadouken. Then people will believe anything you say. Plus they will give you all their money.

Harel13

Am Yisrael Chai
Staff member
Premium Member
You guys are overcomplicating things. That is way too much effort.

Just buy a building, start a church and practice your Hadouken. Then people will believe anything you say. Plus they will give you all their money.

I'm only a couple minutes in and I'm cracking up...:D:D:D:D:D
Is there a synagogue edition? I imagine Jews would be fighting over leftovers from the Kiddush...

Samael_Khan

Goosebender
I'm only a couple minutes in and I'm cracking up...:D:D:D:D:D
Is there a synagogue edition? I imagine Jews would be fighting over leftovers from the Kiddush...

I know right?! I saw this a couple of years ago and it is so funny because these crazy services are so common!

Kiddush seems like what happens after a funeral gathering in my community. 5 Minutes in, all the food is already gone... Some smuggled out in platters....

Harel13

Am Yisrael Chai
Staff member
Premium Member
I know right?! I saw this a couple of years ago and it is so funny because these crazy services are so common!

Kiddush seems like what happens after a funeral gathering in my community. 5 Minutes in, all the food is already gone... Some smuggled out in platters....
We don't have food at funerals...though usually a lot at the shiva house (where the mourners stay for a week).

Samael_Khan

Goosebender
But seriously, the Reformation unintentionally opened the way for some serious cult abuse. At least the Catholics and mainstream Protestant groups stuck to some tradition as their basis. Other groups manifested because people began to believe that anybody can interpret the Bible. Now these days independent churches are starting all over the place, preying upon the weak and desperate by promising them healing and salvation if they pay the pastors enough money or if they devote their lives to other humans. It is messed up and ruins peoples lives. And this healing crap is the carrot on the stick. These people in the video fall down out of emotion as a result of their belief. That is how indoctrinated they are.

Harel13

Am Yisrael Chai
Staff member
Premium Member
But seriously, the Reformation unintentionally opened the way for some serious cult abuse. At least the Catholics and mainstream Protestant groups stuck to some tradition as their basis. Other groups manifested because people began to believe that anybody can interpret the Bible. Now these days independent churches are starting all over the place, preying upon the weak and desperate by promising them healing and salvation if they pay the pastors enough money or if they devote their lives to other humans. It is messed up and ruins peoples lives. And this healing crap is the carrot on the stick. These people in the video fall down out of emotion as a result of their belief. That is how indoctrinated they are.
Ah. Wasn't quite sure what I was seeing.