• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Fuhrer Trump: No muslim welcome for 4 months

BSM1

What? Me worry?
No, but probably as many who claim to be a bigot. Here... let me put it in perspective for you:

trump-supportersareignorant-racist-bigots-derek-zoolander-center-for-tea-party-4985654.png

So are you saying all Trump supporters are ignorant, racist bigots?

You don't appear to understand how hate speech works.
It's only "hate speech" if someone else abuses someone I like.
But if I hate someone, they deserve it, so it's not abuse or hate speech....it's the truth.
I hope you found this edifying, for I am here to serve.

Weel, that certainly clears it up...

Flankerl

I am advocating judging Trump on the basis of what Hitler was doing at the same point in his political career. The early 30s

Sure you wanna do that?

So we are at roughly day 11 of Trump.
Around late February the far left Opposition will be declared illegal because of a terrorist attack.
Afterwards new snap elections.
In mid March Trump will assume complete control of the entire United States. The Democrats, Greens, Libertarians will all be declared illegal. All power will rest in Trumps hands.
In late March the books will burn.
etc etc etc

So incredibly stupid.

Scuba Pete

Le plongeur avec attitude...
So are you saying all Trump supporters are ignorant, racist bigots?
How ironic is it that you missed the irony? That was a paraphrase of what Komrade Trumpsky said about the Mexicans, only this time pointed at YOU. Why weren't you upset when you weren't the subject? Oh? It wasn't offensive until YOU were the subject? How funny, funny, funny. Here's another meme for you...

the-final-solution-to-the-immigration-problem-make-the-reich-2427537.png

BSM1

What? Me worry?
How ironic is it that you missed the irony? That was a paraphrase of what Komrade Trumpsky said about the Mexicans, only this time pointed at YOU. Why weren't you upset when you weren't the subject? Oh? It wasn't offensive until YOU were the subject? How funny, funny, funny. Here's another meme for you...

the-final-solution-to-the-immigration-problem-make-the-reich-2427537.png

You might want to check your nitrogen ratio...just sayin'.