• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Fuhrer Trump: No muslim welcome for 4 months

Servant_of_the_One1

Donald Trump is now officially gunning for the Muslims. On Friday, he signed an executive order titled Protecting the Nation from Foreign Terrorist Entry Into the United States. The order is nothing short of a Muslim ban by another name. It is cruel and callous, espouses positions contrary to the professed values of the United States, and will certainly produce more problems than it purports to solve. In other words, it’s exactly like Donald Trump.

I cannot tell you how livid these scant pages of bureaucratic language make me. In them, Trump is returning the country to the dark days of excluding masses of people on the basis of our national prejudices. It’s as if we’ve reverted to the late 19th century when laws were passed to bar Chinese entry to the United States, but this time the action is by executive fiat and trained on Muslims. Not incidentally, the case law for Chinese Exclusion also established the legal authority for the National Security Entry-Exist Registration System (Nseers), the US government’s previous incarnation of a Muslim registry. We’re never far away from our demons.

Well he can ban muslims but he cant put them in concentration camps out of fear for "eye for an eye" and also economical reasons.
Ironically he didnt put Saudi Arabia and other gulf states in his list because money talks.

Kuzcotopia

If you can read this, you are as lucky as I am.
I agree with you too. I'm feeling ashamed of our president right now. By making exclusions for Christians, he's made the entire thing about religion. . . This cannot have positive outcomes.

I don't get this. 81% of white evangelical Christians voted for Trump, and I didn't understand it then. He did not run on a pro-Christian platform . . . Yet somehow they knew that he'd stab secular government in the back, and go Christian platform in his governing.

I assumed one of the silver linings of this administration was that he owed evangelicals nothing. . . Now they're getting freebies.

Is VP Pence pulling the strings?

Terrywoodenpic

Oldest Heretic
Does this ban include all people from these states, or just Muslims?

Since most terrorist incidents in western countries, have been been performed by radicalised citizens of those countries.
How is this ban supposed to make any difference?
It seem to be pure irrational prejudice against Muslims.
Who might he turn against? or what might he do next.?

The concentration Camps exterminated the Jews first.
But soon included all Undesirables such as Gypsies, the disabled and communists and political dissenters.

Perhaps he might empty the prisons of undesirables by converting the tong term inmates to fertiliser, for the benefit of the state. And so reduce their drain on the economy. and make space for Muslims.

Last edited:

Laika

Premium Member
Donald Trump is now officially gunning for the Muslims. On Friday, he signed an executive order titled Protecting the Nation from Foreign Terrorist Entry Into the United States. The order is nothing short of a Muslim ban by another name. It is cruel and callous, espouses positions contrary to the professed values of the United States, and will certainly produce more problems than it purports to solve. In other words, it’s exactly like Donald Trump.

I cannot tell you how livid these scant pages of bureaucratic language make me. In them, Trump is returning the country to the dark days of excluding masses of people on the basis of our national prejudices. It’s as if we’ve reverted to the late 19th century when laws were passed to bar Chinese entry to the United States, but this time the action is by executive fiat and trained on Muslims. Not incidentally, the case law for Chinese Exclusion also established the legal authority for the National Security Entry-Exist Registration System (Nseers), the US government’s previous incarnation of a Muslim registry. We’re never far away from our demons.

Well he can ban muslims but he cant put them in concentration camps out of fear for "eye for an eye" and also economical reasons.
Ironically he didnt put Saudi Arabia and other gulf states in his list because money talks.

Camps aren't out of the question but still a long way off yet. Watch your back.

Terrywoodenpic

Oldest Heretic
I agree with you too. I'm feeling ashamed of our president right now. By making exclusions for Christians, he's made the entire thing about religion. . . This cannot have positive outcomes.

I don't get this. 81% of white evangelical Christians voted for Trump, and I didn't understand it then. He did not run on a pro-Christian platform . . . Yet somehow they knew that he'd stab secular government in the back, and go Christian platform in his governing.

I assumed one of the silver linings of this administration was that he owed evangelicals nothing. . . Now they're getting freebies.

Is VP Pence pulling the strings?

Not quite freebies... The Evangelical leaders supported him by their public and collective laying on of hands for a spiritual blessing for Gods support.
He won ... they get their reward...

Scuba Pete

Le plongeur avec attitude...
Does this ban include all people from these states, or just Muslims?
They are Muslim states. I bet the percentage of resident non-Muslims who want to visit the US is close to nil. It's pretty obvious that this is an end around all the crap he got for suggesting that we block all Muslims during his campaign. It's nothing but reprehensible!

16388357_1398524676855429_5536993542767980571_n.jpg

Kemosloby

Premium Member
It's like Obama says "I will scatter my people", then started bombing the heck out of the whole middle east, sent Muslims running to the four corners of the Earth. Then Trump steps in and says, No, No you won't, not here you won't.

Who started all this mess, because 9/11 was an inside job, not done by a small group of Afghan cave dwellers.

Kirran

Premium Member
While the intent is clear, I think it's worth noting that, as far as I'm aware, the ban applies to a certain subset of Muslim-majority countries wholesale - it is not explicitly about Muslims.

Rapha

By making exclusions for Christians, he's made the entire thing about religion.
What else would be expected from the antichrist Fuhrer ?

With Trump and Brexit, the world map is getting very close to 1984 George Orwell now.

Revoltingest

Pragmatic Libertarian
Premium Member
While the intent is clear, I think it's worth noting that, as far as I'm aware, the ban applies to a certain subset of Muslim-majority countries wholesale - it is not explicitly about Muslims.
Particularly with breaking news, it's a bad idea for posters to run with an unsourced claim in an OP.
One person's Hitlerian inference might not be accurate, as we see.
And with Trump, too many are ready to believe the worst.

Ref....
Trump signs executive order to keep out 'radical Islamic terrorists' - CNNPolitics.com

More troubling to me than a temporary ban on immigration from a
few Muslim majority countries is the expressed preference for Xians.
Trump signs order temporarily halting admission of refugees, promises priority for Christians

Last edited:

Revoltingest

Pragmatic Libertarian
Premium Member
It is outrageous, and that this nativist scum would do so on International Holocaust Remembrance Day is a despicable irony.
This reminds me of.....

Dang....will we ever reach the point where discussing public policy doesn't boil down to "Hitler!"?

Last edited:

pearl

It is outrageous, and that this nativist scum would do so on International Holocaust Remembrance Day is a despicable irony.

In 1939 the United States turned away a ship whose passengers were Jews escaping Hitler and the camps. In remembrance there has been put up the list of names of those on that ship and the particular camp where they died! On this day of remembrance Trump announces a return to the same 'dark days'. The countries he has banned had nothing to do with 911. It has been only one week since his inauguration and look at the damage. There are many more dark days ahead.
There was a tweet from a Jew belonging to a synagogue waiting for the arrival of two refugee families from Syria the synagogue was sponsoring, who can no longer come. He ended the tweet telling Trump to go ****himself. I think he speaks for a lot of us.