• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Fruitarianism

stvdv

Veteran Member: I Share (not Debate) my POV
But maybe more than just watermelon. :)
Don't leave out the Watermelon seeds, as I explained in my post. God (Earth) provides a complete fruit for humans. Together (watermelon fruit + watermelon seeds) you can easily live on it for 50 days.

Even in the Bible, it has been declared:
Genesis 1:29, ESV: And God said, “Behold, I have given you every plant yielding seed that is on the face of all the earth, and every tree with seed in its fruit. You shall have them for food.

Would be too bad for Big Pharma business though, if all people started following Genesis Diet, because it might cure 80+% of all diseases, and Big Pharma would lose it's hegemony in a year or so. Would be a good start for World Peace though.

Brian2

Veteran Member
They do. Such as eating carrots leading to a lower level of spirituality. Who is Steiner?

I know of him through Steiner schools (which we have in Australia and no doubt in other places in the world) which have a certain philosophy of teaching and learning for children. Also I know of him through biodynamic farming techniques which he developed.
He had some strange ideas but ideas which many people, probably hippy types, seem to like and use.

About Rudolf Steiner and the growth of the Steiner/Waldorf education movement - Steiner Education Australia

What Is Biodynamics? | Biodynamic Association

Estro Felino

Believer in free will
Premium Member
It's a common misconception that people need a lot of protein and also that they need meat to supply it. There's plenty of professional sportspeople and bulked-up bodybuilders (see youtube for examples!) who don't eat meat to show otherwise. But maybe more than just watermelon. :)
I am a vegetarian, but I am not against omnivorous diet: for instance, there are lots of people who do need the iron, the elements and the proteins contained in meat.
I don't need them because my bloodwork says I am perfectly fine.