• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

French Fries

Revoltingest

Pragmatic Libertarian
Premium Member
Ha, yeah ... I hear americans in particular, tend to raise an eyebrow or two when you tell them that in the benelux it is common to eat mayonaise with fries.
Mayo on fries......that's like chocolate syrup on
haggis....or mint jelly on lamb....or soy sauce on donuts!

Unveiled Artist

Veteran Member
Dang, I was in Belgium last summer. I had some wonderful mussels and some amazing beef stew, but I don't recall the fries. I guess I will have to go back and have some.

I don't do ketchup or mayonnaise.....salt only please. Or, perhaps some rosemary.

What does mussels taste like?

Polymath257

Think & Care
Staff member
Premium Member
What does mussels taste like?

That very much depends on how well they are prepared. If poorly prepared, they are rubbery. In Belgium, they were prepared in a garlic cream sauce that made them quite soft. They have a fish aspect to them, but probably just need to be tried. :)

gratiba5

Tell me who doesn't love French fries, finger chips, or French-fried potatoes. undoubtedly it's the Dips That Take French Fries to the Next Level Guacamole, Hot Sauce + Honey, Caramel sauce, Duck Sauce and Barbecue Sauce are the best to go with. Quaker Steak and Lube dining restaurant serves top-notch french fries, chicken wings, steaks, burgers, and salads. quaker steak menu prices are affordable and the place is best for fine dining. expect for the fact that they serve amazing tasty food everyone was always accommodating and helpful when needed.