• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

French election coincidence rock!

Do you want Marine Le Pen to get elected?

• Yes

Votes: 3 27.3%
  • No

Votes: 8 72.7%
  • Who?

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Spiderman

Veteran Member
So, yesterday we had an art class, where we paint a stone.

I painted my stone blue with the name of a soul in heaven I called "Queen of France" before knowing she died National France day, usually called Bastille day, or knowing her first and middle name are French.

Well, I didn't share anyone about the name on my stone, what France had to do with it, and I don't think the guy that painted the French flag on his stone knew French elections were coming up.

Well, I told him about the coincidence, and he gave me the stone:
IMG_2022-04-23-21-29-19-976.jpg

I just added the N to it because Napoleon put N's on the French flag, and N happens to be the first letter of the last name of the person my stone honored, who I nicknamed "Queen of France".

Then later that day, Marine Le Pen, and French elections tomorrow, were on TV.

I guess people would think it is silly for me to believe the Kami (spirit) whose name I painted on the stone is really recognized as "Queen of France" in some Spiritual realm, but after the four coincidences I mentioned, I feel I can't dismiss the coincidences as only coincidence happening by random chance alone.

It's one of those things where I would look like a fool for believing in it to many, but in my opinion it would be foolish to just dismiss it all as having nothing to do with fate, or the paranormal, or something I was supposed to see, or perceive, for what reason.

Would you be happy if Le Pen won?

She doesn't sound nice to me, but I really like Joan of Arc, who was chosen to represent her party as patron saint and symbol, a teenage girl from an unremarkable town, uneducated, who hears some voices, that cause her to lead thousands of male soldiers into battle , and win some important victories, and crown a king.

When Michael the Archangel began telling her she was to do that, I read she didn't even know how to ride a horse, and nothing about warfare or leadership. It was totally the epitome of impractical, and sounds so unlikely, it would sound like an impossibility, if it didn't really happen.

That was a time women , even the most educated and strong, weren't commanding armies of soldiers anywhere to my knowledge, much less a teenage uneducated extremely unqualified girl.

I think I would have a better shot at becoming American President, than a teenage girl to do what she did , during her generation and century.

It is a truly amazing story, so I will say, despite what I don't like about Le Pen being not nice, a political party that uses Joan of Arc as their patron Saint and symbolism, I at least admire that, in it of itself, just based off of the fact I think Joan of Arc should be admired for her extremely unusual accomplishments, at a time an uneducated, unqualified teenage girl would have had extreme difficulties competing with men at any job, much less basically a general leading thousands into battle , and winning some important victories, and getting a King crowned.

If Marine Le Pen were to win tomorrow's election, does that strike you as being almost equally unlikely? It used to be unthinkable that she would ever come close!

I'm honestly for whichever candidate will help the people be most morally sound, and mentally, emotionally, and spiritually healthy, as well as happy, and I simply don't know enough about French politics to make that call.

ChristineM

"Be strong", I whispered to my coffee.
Premium Member
Would you be happy if Le Pen won?

No, despite her having to clean up her act and her party to gain mainstream support she is still fascist and racist . France is a liberal, equal and multi ethnic country so her election can only cause trouble.

And to sully the name of Jeanne D'Arc (her real name) for the political profit of what is essentially a facist/racist party is really quite sick.

Spiderman

Veteran Member
I would say, that if she will use Jeanne D'Arc (Joan of Arc), as her patron Saint, and the symbol of her political party, then she should not sully the name of the one they claim/chose as their patron Saint and symbol.

Politics is ugly, because I know too many people I love and care about, people that have been good to me , that are for far left, or far right candidates, good people who are pro life, good people in my opinion who are pro choice, good people in my opinion in every Religious backround, and good people in my opinion who are involved with LGBTQ, so when I know there are people I believe to be good people, who side with one candidate, and despise another, I figure my purpose is to simply try to love, serve, and forgive others, and try to relieve suffering on earth, without getting too caught up in politics!

Spiderman

Veteran Member
I would be so happy if Le Pen won. Vive la France!
If she is racist I'm against that, but her being disenchanted with Islam I understand, and it is NOT racist!

France has had some terrible terrorism, and threats from radical Muslims.

In my lifetime, the atrocities committed by radical Muslims, the prepubescent Christian or non Muslim girls that regimes have sanctioned using as sex slaves, makes me very angry, and persecutions, and genocides against non Muslims , infuriates me!

I understand all religions have evil people and good people, and I believe most Muslims are not a threat, but there is not a single Christian country that outlaws every non-Christian religion, but the holy land of islam: Saudi arabia, outlaws churches, synagogues, and anything that is not a Muslim place of worship, and they can imprison you for over 10 years with many lashes, or worse, for questioning or criticizing Islam on an online blog!

Large regions of people, and multiple entire countries, have to live under extremely rigid politicized sharia, where everyone's life is damaged to some extent, where people are brainwashed, where people cannot question the Quran or the prophet, and North africa, the middle east, most of Spain (conquered by Muslims) , some of France (conquered by Muslims) parts of Italy (conquered by Muslims), and parts of Europe (conquered by Muslims), and Turkey, used to be Christian countries, and the Muslims violently conquered them with the sword, enslaving countless people and children.

The Turkish sex trade is the most disgusting forms of slavery I have ever heard of!

The problem I have with islam, is their oppression and intolerance and violence continues dominating countless millions of people today.

In Christianity, our violent governments that outlaw other religions, and opressed people in the name of Religion, are policies and governments of the past.

Radical Islam has repeatedly been a severe threat to freedom, and opresses well over a hundred million people in our world , robbing them of freedom of religion, and free speech, in my lifetime, committed more violence and terrorism in my lifetime, than every other religion combined, by far. (At least violence + oppression committed in the name of God, Islam commits more of it than all the other religions combined!)

Anyone who sees the facts, and becomes highly suspicious of Muslims, is not being racist, but using survival instincts, and common sense.

In my lifetime, there has been a repeated threat coming from adherents to islam, far more as a general rule, then every other religion combined!

And we have become so politically correct, that nobody can talk about it, or they're labeled a racist. I have known white Muslims personally, so you can have issues with islam, and it has nothing to do with race, it is NOT an ethnicity.

But still, I love Muslims, and believe most are good people, and have met plenty personally that I love and cherish! I even sometimes bless and pray to Fatima, daughter of the Prophet, and she is like another mother Mary to me, but politicized Sharia is hurting multiple countries, and countless millions badly!

Saint Frankenstein

Wanderer From Afar
Premium Member
If she is racist I'm against that, but her being disenchanted with Islam I understand, and it is NOT racist!

In my lifetime, the atrocities committed by radical Muslims, the prepubescent Christian or non Muslim girls that regimes have sanctioned using as sex slaves, makes me very angry, and persecutions, and genocides against non Muslims , infuriates me!

I understand all religions have evil people and good people, and I believe most Muslims are not a threat, but there is not a single Christian country that outlaws every non-Christian religion, but the holy land of islam: Saudi arabia, outlaws churches, synagogues, and anything that is not a Muslim place of worship, and they can imprison you for over 10 years with many lashes, or worse, for questioning or criticizing Islam on an online blog!

Large regions of people, and multiple entire countries, have to live under extremely rigid politicized sharia, where everyone's life is damaged to some extent, where people are brainwashed, where people cannot question the Quran or the prophet, and North africa, the middle east, most of Spain, some of France, parts of Italy, and parts of Europe, and Turkey, used to be Christian countries, and the Muslims violently conquered them with the sword, enslaving countless people and children.

The Turkish sex trade is the most disgusting forms of slavery I have ever heard of!

The problem I have with islam, is their oppression and intolerance and violence continues dominating countless millions of people today.

In Christianity, our violent governments that outlaw other religions, and opressed people, are policies and governments of the past.

Radical Islam has repeatedly been a severe threat to freedom, and opresses well over a hundred million people in our world , robbing them of freedom of religion, and free speech, in my lifetime, committed more violence and terrorism in my lifetime, than every other religion combined, by far. (At least violence + oppression committed in the name of God, Islam commits more of it than all the other religions combined!)

Anyone who sees the facts, and becomes highly suspicious of Muslims, is not being racist, but using survival instincts, and common sense.

In my lifetime, there has been a repeated threat coming from adherents to islam, far more as a general rule, then every other religion combined!

And we have become so politically correct, that nobody can talk about it, or they're labeled a racist. I have known white Muslims personally, so you can have issues with islam, and it has nothing to do with race, it is NOT an ethnicity.

But still, I love Muslims, and believe most are good people, and have met plenty personally that I love and cherish! I even sometimes bless and pray to Fatima, daughter of the Prophet, and she is like another mother Mary to me, but politicized Sharia is hurting multiple countries, and countless millions badly!
Le Pen is not racist or fascist. That's just lies and smears from people who hate her and probably don't even know much about her. It's like all the lies about Trump being racist, in cahoots with neo-Nazis and crap like that, when he is extremely pro-Israel, has a Jewish daughter and Jewish grandkids. :rolleyes: She's a populist and a conservative, who is opposed to globalism and actually cares about France, you know, remaining French. So if she's a racist and a fascist, I am, too. How dare people want to uphold their traditions, their cultures and national identity. :rolleyes:

ChristineM

Premium Member

Large regions of people, and multiple entire countries, have to live under extremely rigid politicized sharia, where everyone's life is damaged to some extent, where people are brainwashed, where people cannot question the Quran or the prophet, and North africa, the middle east, most of Spain (conquered by Muslims) , some of France (conquered by Muslims) parts of Italy (conquered by Muslims), and parts of Europe (conquered by Muslims), and Turkey, used to be Christian countries, and the Muslims violently conquered them with the sword, enslaving countless people and children.

In Christianity, our violent governments that outlaw other religions, and opressed people, are policies and governments of the past.

It's not just Muslims she opposes, it's foreigners in general, black African, Chinese, Japanise, Indian, Pakistani,

And then with her nationalism she will isolate france from europe thus dealing a blow, possibly a death blow to the union of 26 other countries.

ChristineM

Premium Member
Oh, please. Don't be so dramatic. :rolleyes: Stop misrepresenting people's views, as well.

I don't think you know what you are saying. There is no doubt of her politics, each point i mentioned is her view, no drama on my part. You want le pen you are welcoming fascism, racism and isolationism.

Spiderman

Veteran Member
Le Pen is not racist or fascist. That's just lies and smears from people who hate her and probably don't even know much about her. It's like all the lies about Trump being racist, in cahoots with neo-Nazis and crap like that, when he is extremely pro-Israel, has a Jewish daughter and Jewish grandkids. :rolleyes: She's a populist and a conservative, who is opposed to globalism and actually cares about France, you know, remaining French. So if she's a racist and a fascist, I am, too. How dare people want to uphold their traditions, their cultures and national identity. :rolleyes:
That is a very different way to look at it that I have not seen presented, and I appreciate you sharing :)

Spiderman

Veteran Member
It's not just Muslims she opposes, it's foreigners in general, black African, Chinese, Japanise, Indian, Pakistani,

And then with her nationalism she will isolate france from europe thus dealing a blow, possibly a death blow to the union of 26 other countries.
If that is true, that is sad.

Saint Frankenstein

Wanderer From Afar
Premium Member
I don't think you know what you are saying. There is no doubt of her politics, each point i mentioned is her view, no drama on my part. You want le pen you are welcoming fascism, racism and isolationism.
Post evidence of her being racist or fascist in her policy proposals. Should be easy. I already know those are just empty political smears because you're opposed to her, but let's see.

ChristineM

Premium Member

Bull****. Far right racism is beyond conservativism and out the other side.

Ever heard of liberté, egalité, fraternité??? That is france, it is not what le pen stands for

Spiderman

Veteran Member
I feel like a child at this thread with mom and Dad giving me opposite advice, but I love and respect mom and Dad enough, I want to take both sides. :p

Honestly, I don't believe a lot of what I hear about Le Pen, because one source says the opposite of what another does, and I personally don't trust American sick media!