• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

freelight rejoins the forum.........

ChristineM

"Be strong", I whispered to my coffee.
Premium Member
d trip?
You cannot let that tempting tidbit go without elaboration!
Hotel stays are unreliable windows into what a country is like.
What did you eat where?
Any illicit trysts?
Road rage stories?
Mingle with any of the riff raff?
Any language difficulties?

Not to derail this thread anymore than we have i shall give you some details on a random thread, although some you have heard before

Sgt. Pepper

All you need is love.
-------------o

Hi all, Im rejoining after a one post wonder back in 2014, to which I didnt continue with, per request of a friend cOLTER :) - we have been buddies on other forums in the past, been on TOL, TF, whitehorse theology and others,....some might recognize me. Im ever evolving, but an eclectic theosophist at heart, more gnostic leaning freestyle spiritualist, - since truth after all is universal. - there is only One Symphony of Life, just different instruments and players in space, thats all that is happening, and more.

Welcome back to RF, freelight.

iu

freelight

Soul Pioneer
Premium Member
Thanks for the warm welcomes all,......love to explore, expand and discover new insights in reality, thru religious studies, metaphysics and philosophy. Take a dive into infinity and enjoy the adventure! :)

10287542-Dove-of-Peace-World-of-Faith-12-global-religions-on-gold-mandala-EPS10--Stock-Vector.jpg

-------------o

Zwing

Business trips Seattle, Washington DC Mew York.
Road trip Atlanta -> new Orleans -> Los Angeles with stops along the way
Holy ****e! You’ve seen more of my country than me! I take it that you’re “a mover and a shaker”, then. Are you a CEO? If so then, “hey, baby, what’s your sign?” :cool:

ChristineM

Premium Member
Holy ****e! You’ve seen more of my country than me! I take it that you’re “a mover and a shaker”, then. Are you a CEO? If so then, “hey, baby, what’s your sign?” :cool:

I was a ceo (director in our language) sold the company and retired to France

ChristineM

Premium Member
Ah, what are CFO’s (chief financial officers) called?

Either financial director or financial controller. (Usually depends on whether they hold shares in the company)

Not something we had, we (husband and me) looked after finance