• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Free Steam Keys

Father Heathen

Veteran Member
I have some extra keys for games that I already have, so I thought I would share them. Some of these are no longer available via the Steam store.

Guns of Icarus Alliance:
0FMER-2E5?B-QP2NQ
? = letter afer 'O'

Dead Bits:
XXDL5-?23V7-T025Q
? = letter after 'Y'

Arcane ReRaise & Arcane PreRaise:
3?Z5H-KGF87-V0T0C
?= letter after 'A'

They came From The Moon, Absconding Zatwar, Break into Zatwar, & Fiends of Imprisonment (one key gives all these games as a bundle):
VI8AC-N20DR-0BR?V
? = letter after 'L'
X?EZ0-FCFMA-509PW
? = letter after 'C'
N2?Y0-8777X-DVQGI
? = letter after 'F'

No idea what game these were for:
PGBDI-5CMXN-B2?ZQ
? = letter after "I"
VDNQ5-9J736-Y?80Y
? = letter after "V"

The whole question mark thing is to prevent 'bots' from snatching up the key codes. Apparently that's a thing. Use as many as you like. First come, first serve. If you do redeem any, let me know which ones so that I can remove them from the list since they will no longer be valid. Enjoy!

Last edited:

suncowiam

I have some extra keys for games that I already have, so I thought I would share them. Some of these are no longer available via the Steam store.

Guns of Icarus Alliance:
0FMER-2E5?B-QP2NQ
? = letter afer 'O'

Dead Bits:
XXDL5-?23V7-T025Q
? = letter after 'Y'

Arcane ReRaise & Arcane PreRaise:
3?Z5H-KGF87-V0T0C
?= letter after 'A'

They came From The Moon, Absconding Zatwar, Break into Zatwar, & Fiends of Imprisonment (one key gives all these games as a bundle):
VI8AC-N20DR-0BR?V
? = letter after 'L'
X?EZ0-FCFMA-509PW
? = letter after 'C'
N2?Y0-8777X-DVQGI
? = letter after 'F'

No idea what game these were for:
PGBDI-5CMXN-B2?ZQ
? = letter after "I"
VDNQ5-9J736-Y?80Y
? = letter after "V"

The whole question mark thing is to prevent 'bots' from snatching up the key codes. Apparently that's a thing. Use as many as you like. First come, first serve. If you do redeem any, let me know which ones so that I can remove them from the list since they will no longer be valid. Enjoy!

Dude... Give us some AAA games. :p

Father Heathen

Veteran Member
Dude... Give us some AAA games. :p

Those last two unidenfified keys could be AAA titles. ;)

That, and Guns of Icarus Alliance is well made and fairly popular. The rest are games from small indie developers (some of which Valve severed ties with due to shady practices, but the keys still work even if the games are otherwise no longer available.)

Last edited:

Father Heathen

Veteran Member
Here are some more:

Occult PreRaise:
23NVR-4RV0?-JD4BE
? = letter after "S"

Cave Adventures:
PMD0A-88IPD-634Q?
? = letter after "M"

Uncertain what game this is:
RIFKW-BC60V-6?B3A
? = letter after "F"

Cacotopia

Let's go full Trottle
release years? am I gonna have to change code in the .ini folders to get em to run? that malarkey is so very annoying when a computer is too advanced for a game.

Cacotopia

Let's go full Trottle
eh. I dunno maybe I'll try it, but I would hate to deprive another of the chance. if I don't like the game, then the tag is gone forever. I like micro and macro management strategy games or a rich single player campaign.

Father Heathen

Veteran Member
eh. I dunno maybe I'll try it, but I would hate to deprive another of the chance. if I don't like the game, then the tag is gone forever. I like micro and macro management strategy games or a rich single player campaign.

I wouldn't worry about that. Go ahead and grab 'em.