• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

France is dying

Spiderman

Veteran Member
France is my favorite country because I love how more marian apparitions happened in France than anywhere else. I also love Napoleon and Joan of arc, and pray to them.

But France and Germany are turning into the gangrene limbs of Europe.

Spiderman

Veteran Member
saw a documentary about immigration in Paris

ooh oh
What kind of OP is this??

Source?

Really?

You could give people a link or video ya know...like we were expecting. We shouldn't just take your word on something without any sources or evidence available! :shrug:

Deidre

One of my friends recently visited France, and said it seemed to be safe, and doing well. I think that it has its struggles like all nations.

icehorse

......unaffiliated...... anti-dogmatist
Premium Member
saw a documentary about immigration in Paris

ooh oh

I suspect you're correct. A couple of things really worry me about this:

1 - Of course the idea that Western culture and society is at risk.
2 - The fact that it's so danged hard to find out what's really going on.

On point 2: For whatever reasons, political correctness, government officials with hidden agendas, corrupt media, who knows, it seems like this is a situation (one of many), in which it's really hard to get the real facts.

Frog

Cult of Kek.

On point 2: For whatever reasons, political correctness, government officials with hidden agendas, corrupt media, who knows, it seems like this is a situation (one of many), in which it's really hard to get the real facts.
You rarely find the truth on television.

exchemist

Veteran Member

Just got back from Paris yesterday, where I stayed with my wife's cousin, who is French, and her family. It's an international city like London or New York so there is a lot of evidence of immigration. However the only signs I saw of it losing its culture was the insidious march of American habits, in speech and in diet. In rural Brittany, where I spend two weeks every year, the rhythm and style of life seems pretty timeless. That's why I like it in fact.

Altfish

Veteran Member
Just got back from Paris yesterday, where I stayed with my wife's cousin, who is French, and her family. It's an international city like London or New York so there is a lot of evidence of immigration. However the only signs I saw of it losing its culture was the insidious march of American habits, in speech and in diet. In rural Brittany, where I spend two weeks every year, the rhythm and style of life seems pretty timeless. That's why I like it in fact.
Spot on, that's what has ruined the UK; a McDonald's on every street corner; bars instead of pubs, coffee instead of tea, cold lager instead of ale.