• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

France is about to create Super Human Soldiers by chip implant

Choose the ones that you agree with

• 01: I agree with creating Super Human Soldiers

• 02: I agree NOT with creating Super Human Soldiers

• 03: I agree with chipping all humans

• 04: I agree NOT with chipping all humans

• 05: I do believe they will chip humans

• 06: I do NOT believe they will chip humans

• 07: I do NOT care whether or not they chip humans

Results are only viewable after voting.

night912

And right when the French Super Soldiers are about to attack....EMP goes off and disable all the chips rendering them useless. Their advantage is gone and they become regular soldiers, easy prey for their enemy's elite soldiers.:D

lewisnotmiller

Grand Hat
Staff member
Premium Member
A major positive thing might be, that all criminals can be controlled. That would be good, all people will be forced to comply with the Law
Might be a major step towards "World Peace" if they use it in the right way

Yeah...so...I'm not seeing that as 'good'.

stvdv

Veteran Member: I Share (not Debate) my POV
Yeah...so...I'm not seeing that as 'good'.
No more rape, incest, killings, wars, corona etc.etc. ... why you don't see that as 'good'?

Note: I have zero faith in governments 'not misuse such power/control, hence I added "if they use it in the right way". But IF they would THEN ...

Mestemia

Advocatus Diaboli
Premium Member
A major positive thing might be, that all criminals can be controlled. That would be good, all people will be forced to comply with the Law
Might be a major step towards "World Peace" if they use it in the right way
Wow.
No need at all for the law at that point...

lewisnotmiller

Grand Hat
Staff member
Premium Member
No more rape, incest, killings, wars, corona etc.etc. ... why you don't see that as 'good'?

Note: I have zero faith in governments 'not misuse such power/control, hence I added "if they use it in the right way". But IF they would THEN ...

Why would you possibly think that government control equates to 'no more wars'??