• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

France is about to create Super Human Soldiers by chip implant

Choose the ones that you agree with

• 01: I agree with creating Super Human Soldiers

• 02: I agree NOT with creating Super Human Soldiers

• 03: I agree with chipping all humans

• 04: I agree NOT with chipping all humans

• 05: I do believe they will chip humans

• 06: I do NOT believe they will chip humans

• 07: I do NOT care whether or not they chip humans

Results are only viewable after voting.

Mestemia

Advocatus Diaboli
Premium Member
Personally I would not take a pacemaker, I am at peace if my heart stops
But, I think its a great thing for all the people who need it

And as a kid I watched/liked "6 million dollar man", and recently I saw there was also a female version
So, I am surprised it took them so long to put it in mass production
Of course it means a big change in playing games (Olympics etc)
You know not of Max?
He is the canine version...
At one point he was Jamie Sommers pet.....

Brickjectivity

Turned to Stone. Now I stretch daily.
Staff member
Premium Member
My opinions on this and related topics:

OpenID: Good. Still in development however. I like the 'Self sovereign identity' thing, provided it doesn't invade privacy.
Cryptocurrency: Good, but I only like the decentralized type so far. I don't think anyone should be able to control its value.
Yubi key: Good
Chip implants: Maybe, but I wouldn't trust them. Its just a way to gain a fake identity. In my opinion its insecure. All you have to do is get surgery to change you identity.
Chip implanted soldiers: Without biometric challenges chip implants could be used by your enemy. Then your enemy can control your weapons, supplies and information. That's not good. It seems smarter and more strategic to stick with other identification methods such as friendship.
Chip implanted prisoners: Well...I don't know. This doesn't seem like its going to improve prisons. If it can prevent gangs in prisons it may be worthwhile.
Chip implanted citizens: Why? Tattoos or jewelry seem like a better idea, and you can always use biometrics instead.
Implanted health monitors: Good if there is strong privacy/no mac address/no internet connection/etc.

Stevicus

Veteran Member
Staff member
Premium Member

I read already that China is working to create a kind of "Super Human Soldiers", but I was not that much worried, because it's a long walk from China to Holland. But now France is starting, that is very nearby

* What do you think, is this a good thing, to create Super Human Soldiers by implanting a chip in them?
* Maybe it's an experiment, and they plan to implant chips in all humans; they do it already in cats and dogs
* Would you like to be chipped? In Sweden they have experimented with chipped humans.
* Do you see advantages, do you see disadvantages in chipping humans?
* When they promise superpowers when you get chipped, it might be tempting ... human on steroids

* Click here for the direct link to the "Super Human Soldiers", 60 sec starting at (05:32)

* Below starts at (00:00), above at (05:32)

I guess this might be what war in the future will look like:

stvdv

Veteran Member: I Share (not Debate) my POV
@Mestemia voted for everything! Da heck? :p
He is very creative. It's very well possible to vote for all

For example the first two (and the others can be done similar):
I agree with creating Super Human Soldier ... IF they are used to create Peace on Earth
I agree NOT with creating Super Human Soldier ... IF they are used to create Hell on Earth

Heyo

Veteran Member
A major positive thing might be, that all criminals can be controlled. That would be good, all people will be forced to comply with the Law
Might be a major step towards "World Peace" if they use it in the right way
We already have that, it's called GPS ankle bracelet. It is just not small enough to implant (and probably never will be). The other upside of not being implanted: you don't need surgery.

Last edited:

stvdv

We already have that, it's called GPS ankle bracelet. It is just not small enough to implement (and probably never will be). The other upside of not being implemented: you don't need surgery.
That is true, size will be a problem with a chip in your body. So, I need to see it first, before I believe in Super Human Soldiers. Time will tell.

Martin

Spam, wonderful spam (bloody vikings!)
We will end up with French terminators programmed to say: "Je reviendrai"?
:p

stvdv

All great until something goes wrong.
Shocking...... quite shocking. :)

A cuddle could turn out quite badly.
*shivers*
Yes, broken ribs or even bones, although with great power comes great responsibility. When I see cats picking up kittens with the same teeth as when they kill other animals, then I am amazed about this unbelievable creation. No human could ever create such perfection as creations shows us