• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Fox on 1/6 select committee meeting

sun rise

The world is on fire
Premium Member
That font of pro-antifa, pro-BLM, communist Pelosi-loving media, Fox, reported it this way.

Cops blame Trump, Republicans for allegedly inspiring and then downplaying Jan. 6 Capitol attack

Officers want committee to dig into Trump and Republicans' culpability in inspiring and downplaying Jan. 6 attack

"You guys are the only ones we've got to deal with crimes that occur above us," Metropolitan Police Department (MPD) Officer Daniel Hodges said. "I need you guys to address if anyone in power had a role in this. If anyone in power coordinated, or aided abetted or tried to downplay, tried to prevent the investigation of this terrorist attack."

Shadow Wolf

Certified People sTabber
BBC mentioned a cop testifying who got to watch himself being beaten in court, and he mentioned confusion at seeing thin blue line flags in the crowd.

F1fan

Veteran Member
Very few of the conservatives I know are talking about this issue. They are more likely to attack Fauci or complain about inflation, which is odd since it's a result of what a free market economy does.

It seems conservatives these days are very shallow and naive, and operate with a set of beliefs that are irrational, non-factual, and superficial. Their views do not do well in open discussions.

ecco

Veteran Member
I'd seen the riots on 1/6 and subsequently thereafter. I saw the cops getting jammed in a doorway, getting beaten with Trump flagpoles, getting pepper sprayed.

None of that was as powerful as listening to the testimony of the four cops.

It's too bad that Peolosi pulled Jim Jordan and Jim Banks from the committee. I would have loved to have them sitting on the panel when the cops testified.

Twilight Hue

Twilight, not bright nor dark, good nor bad.
Very few of the conservatives I know are talking about this issue. They are more likely to attack Fauci or complain about inflation, which is odd since it's a result of what a free market economy does.

It seems conservatives these days are very shallow and naive, and operate with a set of beliefs that are irrational, non-factual, and superficial. Their views do not do well in open discussions.
And the left obviously is doing a great and stellar job.

Congratulations!

tytlyf

Not Religious
And the left obviously is doing a great and stellar job.
What you're taught about 'the left' is usually manufactured nonsense. You allow your extremist media to dictate what "the left" is. A lot of RED SCARE. It works on people. Scares them.

It's propaganda, emotional trickery. Fox and RW media is all about emotional trickery and taking advantage of slow people. Intentional targeting of the populace for Republican votes.

That's all it is

Twilight Hue

Thank you for noticing. And thanks for the congrats! It means a lot coming from, well, someone like you.
Of course.

I eagerly await all the other great things that have been done so far, and of course what's pending and in store for everybody.

Twilight Hue

Yes, you've extensively voiced your displeasure over the distinct lack of brutalized migrants at the US border.

Well it's largely due to keeping things under wraps and behind the scenes. Spoiling all my nefarious fun.

I'm sure the Democrats will be getting stellar contributions and support for any future election ambitions by the Border Patrol, who in turn thinks very highly of the present administration.

Keep up the good work!

ecco

Veteran Member
I eagerly await all the other great things that have been done so far, and of course what's pending and in store for everybody.

Some of these things could happen faster if the Republicans would stop lying about being fiscally responsible and just vote to get our infrastructure fixed.

I'm sure you join me and my fellow peace-loving Americans in hoping for many truths to come out about who knew what and when regarding the January 6th attempted insurrection.

Again, I'm sorry that Nancy blocked Jordan and Banks from serving on the committee. I think they should have had to sit and listen to the testimony of the four officers. Don't you agree?