• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

FOX News home of award winning journalism:

Shadow Wolf

Certified People sTabber
I don't watch Fox, but I can't believe they could beat out OAN.
Must be fake news.
OAN, Newsmax, Infowars, at least Fox does have legit and real news now amd then. Fox can get bad, but even they were one od the first to call it for Biden. Others, however, promoted the election fraud stories. It's like comparing the stench of pikes of dog crap, but Fox's crap seems to stink less.

Revoltingest

Pragmatic Libertarian
Premium Member
OAN, Newsmax, Infowars, at least Fox does have legit and real news now amd then. Fox can get bad, but even they were one od the first to call it for Biden. Others, however, promoted the election fraud stories. It's like comparing the stench of pikes of dog crap, but Fox's crap seems to stink less.
Fox is the one that the left traditionally attacks.
I wonder if they even consider OAN, which is still
running the video of Biden "admitting" his massive
voting fraud organization....conveniently omitting
any reference to the context of fighting fraud.

Sunstone

De Diablo Del Fora
Premium Member
Fox will be a threat to representative democracy until measures are taken to cripple its ability to disseminate misinformation. A good start might be to bring back the Fairness Doctrine. But that would only apply to broadcasts, and not to cable. Still, it would be a start. It would devastate Fox's radio airway allies. Perhaps make a dent in the echo chamber effect.

I think at some point we will need to find a way that consumers can sue Fox for any harm or damages they suffer as a consequence of believing their lies.

It's going to be quite tricky to cripple Fox without crippling more responsible channels.

No form of government that relies on the informed judgement of the people to function can afford to give free reign to lies.

Shadow Wolf

Certified People sTabber
Fox will be a threat to representative democracy until measures are taken to cripple its ability to disseminate misinformation. A good start might be to bring back the Fairness Doctrine. But that would only apply to broadcasts, and not to cable. Still, it would be a start. It would devastate Fox's radio airway allies. Perhaps make a dent in the echo chamber effect.

I think at some point we will need to find a way that consumers can sue Fox for any harm or damages they suffer as a consequence of believing their lies.

It's going to be quite tricky to cripple Fox without crippling more responsible channels.

No form of government that relies on the informed judgement of the people to function can afford to give free reign to lies.
Fox has basically been dethroned of its position of King of Right Wing hyperpartisan broadcasting. If you think they're bad, OAN will curdle the blood of you, your descendants, and your ancestors of many generations. OAN has a guy so full of **** he ends every taping telling viewers the episode is being catalogued in the Library of Congress (none of them have).

Last edited:
I never thought I would find myself defending Fox News ... but ... OAN, Breitbart, Newsmax, and other alt-right trolls’ nests are even worse.

It’s truly astonishing.

Sunstone

De Diablo Del Fora
Premium Member

I would apply what I said about Fox to the others, too.

Shadow Wolf

Certified People sTabber
I never thought I would find myself defending Fox News ... but ... OAN, Breitbart, Newsmax, and other alt-right trolls’ nests are even worse.

It’s truly astonishing.
Yeah. It's something I never thought I'd be doing either, but Fox is alarmingly grand by comparison of what the Right has that is gaining popularity. It makes Murdoch look like a raging centrist.