• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Founding the Free American Army?

Khudayar

As West Asians we are sick and tired of what American Regime and its Arab and Turkish ally regimes have been doing here. Apart from the coups, invasions, plundering;
supporting Al-Qaeda and Taliban in Afghanistan against Russians,
founding, training and arming the so-called Free Syrian Army against Syrian Government and its allies.

And even today, when the virus is killing the humanity, when the world must unite and work together to stop it; the American Regime is hitting Iran, Syria, Venezuela etc. with sanctions. And is trying another coup in Venezuela.

I think the American Regime is more dangerous than the coronavirus.

And now with all the white supremacism against native Americans?

(Below is a reference for what the American Regime has done in Syria)

So, what if let's say, Iran, Syria, North Korea and Venezuela etc. met in a neighbouring country, let's say Mexico and formed a "Friends of America" alliance there and founded, trained and armed "the Free American Army" to fight against the American regime? And then interfered, established bases there and secured oil reserves in Texas. And then sanction the whole country.

In the end, isn't Trump and his white cops "killing his own people"? So; we need "a regime change" and "Trump must go!"

P.S. I am not calling for violence. I just am saying that, how it would feel for the American regime to taste its own medicine? And would it be good for the American people for others to interfere, make it worse and invade, plunder, sanction, kill?

What's happening in the USA now should make the Americans think about not only racism in their country and also about what their govt is doing worldwide.

Sunstone

De Diablo Del Fora
Premium Member
You make a point. A lot of what America as a nation is doing around the world represents the worst we can do for people, and not the best.

Please bear in mind, though, that Americans are a very diverse people. There are a lot of different opinions, values, and intentions among us. There are more people here who agree with you that what America is doing in your region is wrong than you might know of. Our current president was not elected by a majority of the voters, and he has since sunk even lower in popularity. America might be a very different country from what you think of us as. Please don't confuse us with our government.

The America I know of is capable of doing wonders for the whole world, and I, and many others, want us to get back into that line of work.

Debater Slayer

Vipassana
Staff member
Premium Member
Your post is little more than a hilariously partisan tirade given your blatant support for Iran as further evidenced by your avatar.

I'm no fan of American interventionism, but supporting Iran's theocratic, brutal endeavors both domestically and in Syria while dictating to Americans what they should think about is a deeply hypocritical position.

sun rise

The world is on fire
Premium Member
Your post is little more than a hilariously partisan tirade given your blatant support for Iran as further evidenced by your avatar.

I'm no fan of American interventionism, but supporting Iran's theocratic, brutal endeavors both domestically and in Syria while dictating to Americans what they should think about is a deeply hypocritical position.
Yes. We're far from ideal behavior and the current regime in power in Washington is promoting the most negative and the most hateful policies. But that will, God willing, change this November and we can start the process of healing the mess we've been in the past few years.

Debater Slayer

Vipassana
Staff member
Premium Member
Yes. We're far from ideal behavior and the current regime in power in Washington is promoting the most negative and the most hateful policies. But that will, God willing, change this November and we can start the process of healing the mess we've been in the past few years.

Exactly. Meanwhile, the undemocratic, tyrannical Iranian regime will most likely be stuck in its oppressive ways for years to come. This is one of the major differences between a developed country--no matter how flawed it is--and a backward, third-world theocracy.

Lyndon

"Peace is the answer" quote: GOD, 2014
Premium Member
Yes not while we have that bastion of freedom and Democracy, Egypt, in contrast!!

Khudayar

You make a point. A lot of what America as a nation is doing around the world represents the worst we can do for people, and not the best.

Please bear in mind, though, that Americans are a very diverse people. There are a lot of different opinions, values, and intentions among us. There are more people here who agree with you that what America is doing in your region is wrong than you might know of. Our current president was not elected by a majority of the voters, and he has since sunk even lower in popularity. America might be a very different country from what you think of us as. Please don't confuse us with our government.

The America I know of is capable of doing wonders for the whole world, and I, and many others, want us to get back into that line of work.

InshaAllah

Exactly. Meanwhile, the undemocratic, tyrannical Iranian regime will most likely be stuck in its oppressive ways for years to come. This is one of the major differences between a developed country--no matter how flawed it is--and a backward, third-world theocracy.

Interestingly enough that "developed" country made a coup and overthrew the democratically elected prime minister Mosaddeq in Iran just because he wanted to nationalize Iranian oil. And installed a family rule there. (See the 1953 Iranian coup)

But when Islamic Revolution kicked out the family rule, you talk about democracy. That is hypocrite.

Although, even then, the current Iranian Government has more votes than the American regime. (You can compare the percentage of participation of males and females and of course the results of the last elections). Just because you don't like a religion or a culture -though you have never been there or met it, you just think you know it by the American regime's propaganda media- it doesn't change the fact.

American regime does not stand for freedom or democracy. It does not care about people's choices. Otherwise it wouldn't back or arm another "third world country" i.e. Saudi arabia which doesn't even have elections, it has a family rule, a so-called theocracy.

You see, American Regime has no moral basis but the pocket of the few leading families.

Last edited:

Tambourine

Would you give them more credence if they had supported the United States' theocratic, brutal endeavours?

Khudayar

I don't know anything about internal affairs of the USA. The visions, outlooks, promises of persons.
However, I know a little about their international agendas. And; I don't think they can be trusted.
I mean back then even Trump opposed Obama about intervening countries and Trump promised to pull out of the ME before the elections but later he did send more troops and intervened more countries.
What makes you believe that another person will keep their promises? Thanks a lot.

columbus

yawn <ignore> yawn
I'm no fan of Iranian interventionism, but supporting USA's capitalistic, brutal endeavors both domestically and in Syria, Iraq, and a raft of other places, while dictating to Iranians what they should think about is a deeply hypocritical position.

But it happens all the time. Especially here in the USA.
Tom

Stevicus

Veteran Member
Staff member
Premium Member
So, what if let's say, Iran, Syria, North Korea and Venezuela etc. met in a neighbouring country, let's say Mexico and formed a "Friends of America" alliance there and founded, trained and armed "the Free American Army" to fight against the American regime? And then interfered, established bases there and secured oil reserves in Texas. And then sanction the whole country.

I suppose anything is possible. Some Americans might (hypothetically) support a revolution, but if it takes the form of a foreign invasion, then attitudes may shift towards national defense. If it was some kind of religious-based holy war in favor of Islam, then it's doubtful that North Korea, Mexico, or Venezuela would be very supportive of such a cause.

If anyone had thoughts about shaking things up politically in the United States, one way might be to help strengthen labor unions and overall cause of labor in the country. In recent decades, organized labor has gotten weaker, and only 10% of US workers belong to labor unions nowadays. As a result, the poor get poorer and the rich get richer. Tens of millions of Americans are either at or near poverty levels, living from paycheck to paycheck and desperate for relief. When so many blue-collar and working class people feel that they have no other choice but to turn to Donald Trump, then you know that something is seriously amiss here.

The political system is a joke. Look at who the two major parties have running for the election this fall. A lot of Americans don't like their system of government, but they also see that most of the other governments in the world are even worse.

For whatever it's worth, things seem to be deteriorating here in America to the point where we'll probably be less and less of a factor in anything going on in the Middle East. I think we're overextended enough as it is, and we don't have unlimited resources. Growing internal difficulties will likely hamper our ability to continue on with our global interventionist policies.

As for any hypothetical "Free American Army," there have been those in the past who tried their luck at forming some sort armed force to oppose the government. The most famous example is the Confederate Army, but there were also smaller, less noteworthy examples as well. Of course the nature of war has changed quite a bit these days, as it's more high-tech, with electronic warfare, cyber warfare, and even space-based weapons. There's surveillance everywhere, so it's difficult for anyone to operate even on an underground, covert basis. If anyone was going to try "liberate" America by force, they'd need a lot of help from someone who is just as technologically and industrially advanced as the US government, along with the finance and the resources to support and maintain such a thing. Iran, North Korea, Syria, and Venezuela would not likely be able to do that.

sun rise

The world is on fire
Premium Member
We've seen during my life that sometimes things can change overnight. I'm not betting on it but I hope it happens.

sun rise

The world is on fire
Premium Member
I don't know anything about internal affairs of the USA. The visions, outlooks, promises of persons.
However, I know a little about their international agendas. And; I don't think they can be trusted.
I mean back then even Trump opposed Obama about intervening countries and Trump promised to pull out of the ME before the elections but later he did send more troops and intervened more countries.
What makes you believe that another person will keep their promises? Thanks a lot.
I don't believe politicians keep their promises. I do think that some are better than others.

Kangaroo Feathers

Yea, it is written in the Book of Cyril...
As West Asians we are sick and tired of what American Regime and its Arab and Turkish ally regimes have been doing here. Apart from the coups, invasions, plundering;
supporting Al-Qaeda and Taliban in Afghanistan against Russians,
founding, training and arming the so-called Free Syrian Army against Syrian Government and its allies.

And even today, when the virus is killing the humanity, when the world must unite and work together to stop it; the American Regime is hitting Iran, Syria, Venezuela etc. with sanctions. And is trying another coup in Venezuela.

And now with all the white supremacism against native Americans?

(Below is a reference for what the American Regime has done in Syria)

In the end, isn't Trump and his white cops "killing his own people"? So; we need "a regime change" and "Trump must go!"

P.S. I am not calling for violence. I just am saying that, how it would feel for the American regime to taste its own medicine? And would it be good for the American people for others to interfere, make it worse and invade, plunder, sanction, kill?

What's happening in the USA now should make the Americans think about not only racism in their country and also about what their govt is doing worldwide.
So you're going to bell the cat. Good luck with that.

74x12

Committee of 300(and others) behind all that in order to take over the world through policy of order out of chaos. USA is just hapless pawns in the scheme.

The coronavirus is just part of their agenda.

74x12

USA set up as bad guys of the world. It's part of the agenda that's why Americans are made to look foolish and incompetent to the world. Bill Clinton scandals in the white house (and other scandals since then) to disgrace the USA and then of course the staged 9-11 event followed by bogus war on terror. Constant, incessant bipartisan demonization of opposing political parties is just more fuel for the fire. Purposeful destruction of trust in basic American values is by design.

On one hand USA is incompetent fat idiots but on the other hand they are an evil empire taking over the world for oil and the military industrial complex. How much worse could we appear? It's all by design. They are using the USA and will destroy this country when they're finished and the world will probably cheer.

But of course it doesn't end there.

Debater Slayer

Vipassana
Staff member
Premium Member
Interestingly enough that "developed" country made a coup and overthrew the democratically elected prime minister Mosaddeq in Iran just because he wanted to nationalize Iranian oil. And installed a family rule there. (See the 1953 Iranian coup)

But when Islamic Revolution kicked out the family rule, you talk about democracy. That is hypocrite.

Although, even then, the current Iranian Government has more votes than the American regime. (You can compare the percentage of participation of males and females and of course the results of the last elections). Just because you don't like a religion or a culture -though you have never been there or met it, you just think you know it by the American regime's propaganda media- it doesn't change the fact.

American regime does not stand for freedom or democracy. It does not care about people's choices. Otherwise it wouldn't back or arm another "third world country" i.e. Saudi arabia which doesn't even have elections, it has a family rule, a so-called theocracy.

You see, American Regime has no moral basis but the pocket of the few leading families.

I have lived in the Middle East my whole life so far. Your assumption that I haven't experienced its culture or that I only know about said culture from the media is incorrect.

The U.S. government has indeed had destructive interventionist and militaristic policies for decades. I believe all morally responsible individuals should condemn that. However, if you support similarly problematic policies when Iran adopts them and only speak out when the U.S. does, there is a problem of partisanship and inconsistentcy. Your position at that point is no different from warmongering American politicians who refuse to look past their agenda-driven lenses.