• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Foster Parent's tale for breast-cancer risk reduction!

Spiderman

Veteran Member
I had foster parents in high school who didn't wear deodorant with antiperspirant, because of some theory that prevention of sweat, in such a toxic area, keeps the more toxins in that area unable to break free, potentially leading to breast cancer.

So, despite lack of scientific evidence, I can't help but still wear deodorant with the apprehension that I'm damaging my underarm area health, that could lead to consequences up to but not limited to cancerous tumors and the amputation of my boobs! (Mastectomy!!!):eek:

I still wear the dreadful , unhealthy, toxic, Nuclear deodorant stick, out of charity for others, but I've been warned, and so have you! :confused:

Anyone else get similar feelings? :D

JustGeorge

Not As Much Fun As I Look
Staff member
Premium Member
I had foster parents in high school who didn't wear deodorant with antiperspirant, because of some theory that prevention of sweat, in such a toxic area, keeps the more toxins in that area unable to break free, potentially leading to breast cancer.

So, despite lack of scientific evidence, I can't help but still wear deodorant with the apprehension that I'm damaging my underarm area health, that could lead to consequences up to but not limited to cancerous tumors and the amputation of my boobs! (Mastectomy!!!):eek:

I still wear the dreadful , unhealthy, toxic, Nuclear deodorant stick, out of charity for others, but I've been warned, and so have you! :confused:

Anyone else get similar feelings? :D

I've been told similar things, but if I don't wear deodorant, few people would wanna hang around me...

Sometimes I feel when eating a candy bar that diabetes is just around the corner...