• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Forum Matchmaking

mrscardero

Kal-El's Mama
How many couples are there and whom are the couples? I know pah and Qtpi...who else? Also Circle_One
elmo_4.gif

Watcher

The Gunslinger
Hehehehehehe....I personally think that Hope and Soultype would make an excellent couple....Remember, opposites attract:biglaugh: ....:woohoo:
Don't forget about Maize and Bastet.

mrscardero

Kal-El's Mama
Lightkeeper said:
I talking about people who aren't already couples. Or you can uncouple and recouple.
516.gif
Silly me...I need to learn how to read. Hmmmmm...uncouple?
72_72.gif

How about:
Watcher and Druid
cool13.gif

Hope

Princesinha
Watcher said:
Hehehehehehe....I personally think that Hope and Soultype would make an excellent couple....Remember, opposites attract:biglaugh: ....:woohoo:
Do explain thyself further, madam!

SoulTYPE

Watcher is my watcher who keeps me from being lead astray. She keeps me in a little box:)

LOLbox watcher.

Watcher said:
One can only dream.

cardero

Citizen Mod
Lightkeeper writes:I talking about people who aren't already couples. Or you can uncouple and recouple.
Those are the magic words I was waiting for!!!! Well let's see I'm looking through the "post your pic" thread in a separate window and sayyyyyyyyy-why hellllo!!!-hmmmm possibilties -what? Gotta go everyone, mrscarrdero wants me to take out the garbage.

Watcher

The Gunslinger
LOL LMFAO!!! Where have I been while you all have been talking about me!?!? Me and Druid....hehehe...;) *winks at Druid from across the RF Xmas party*.

LOL! I am Soul's Muse....Yes, Helpme, the Watcher is a female:D .
Hmmm...how did I think up Soul and Hope? That's a little odd isn't it? I have such a wierd sixth sense about the human psyche sometimes. Hmmm....Heidi Fleiss? Should I be embarresed, disgusted, or flattered by this:p ?
If only I could figure out how to post my pic! Maybe I will go take another stab at it.