• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Fortune Cookies!

Tarheeler

Argumentative Curmudgeon
Premium Member
Overcome institutional impediments and be productive.

This one was found in a batch we had gotten with our lunch at work. It has become our motto. It's posted on the cork boards, hangs on a sign over the door, and was mass e-mailed to our supervisors. We've been flooded with "organizational impediments" lately that have caused us to lose effectiveness in the field.

Treks

The boss where I work recently got one: For every problem there's a simple answer - and it's usually wrong.

BSM1

What? Me worry?
Safety first, whenever possible. Actually that's my company motto but it seemed to fit.

Brickjectivity

wind and rain touch not this brain
Staff member
Premium Member
You will successfully escape a raging rhinoceros only to be smashed by a greyhound bus, but you will be magically restored by a djinn who was hidden for 100 years in an unopened Cracker Jack box. Please do not blame this fortune cookie.

Last edited:

Treks

This isn't a fortune cookie but a Confucius say..

Woman who sits on judge's lap gets honourable discharge

Revoltingest

Pragmatic Libertarian
Premium Member
tumblr_lvhsioIRbx1qdgp86o1_500.jpg