• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Forms of Yoga Aligned with Chakras

wizanda

One Accepts All Religious Texts
Premium Member
I know where those energies reside but what is the benefit of knowing this?
Because the processing of the gears in the racing car, makes the engine run smoother; not knowing to clutch, and take the acceleration off slightly, can be the thing that messes the engine up.

Same applies with these systems in Yoga & Chakras together, where the advanced understandings can empower us out of depression; which is often caused from bad health somewhere in this system.

Our whole vitality is regulated by our chakras, thus knowledge of the workings can lead to a much more fulfilling life (Sat Chit Ananda).

In my opinion. :innocent:

PearlSeeker

Same applies with these systems in Yoga & Chakras together, where the advanced understandings can empower us out of depression; which is often caused from bad health somewhere in this system.

Our whole vitality is regulated by our chakras, thus knowledge of the workings can lead to a much more fulfilling life (Sat Chit Ananda).

In my opinion. :innocent:

Yes, health is important. As I see this knowledge could be useful in medicine.

Anand Yog

Chakra Meditation, being a part of Hatha Yoga and Kundalini Yoga, has rather direct influence on energy dynamics of the body and thereby direct influence on the mental dynamics.

The main aim of chakra meditation is to normalize the over-activated, depleted, imbalanced chakras. It mainly aims to balance and energize all the chakras for proper physical, mental and spiritual health. Thus chakras act as points of connection between our physical and non-physical bodies, enabling energies to flow from one of these vehicles of manifestation to the other.

Generally, some of our chakras are not opened, which means they are not fully operative. When all our chakras are opened, the energy evens out and becomes balanced.

Reference - Benefits of Chakra Meditation

Anand Yog

Chakra Meditation, being a part of Hatha Yoga and Kundalini Yoga, has rather direct influence on energy dynamics of the body and thereby direct influence on the mental dynamics

The main aim of chakra meditation is to normalize the over-activated, depleted, imbalanced chakras. It mainly aims to balance and energize all the chakras for proper physical, mental and spiritual health. Thus chakras act as points of connection between our physical and non-physical bodies, enabling energies to flow from one of these vehicles of manifestation to the other.
chkra-meditation.jpeg