• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Forms and Things

Iymus

love doesn't behave in that manner. hypocrites do

Luke 11:11

Luk 11:11 If a son shall ask bread of any of you that is a father, will he give him a stone? or if he ask a fish, will he for a fish give him a serpent?

Are you saying the answer within the question lacked nourishment and is hypocritical?

My answer in question format is firstborn

I tell you It must not be so done in my mindset, to give the younger before the firstborn.
----------------

Gen 29:26 And Laban said, It must not be so done in our country, to give the younger before the firstborn.

Fool

ALL in all
Premium Member
We cannot do that but chemicals/molecules do that. That is how everything in the universe came about.
chemical and molecules are a form, a thing, an energy pattern. can a pattern(n) create(verb) something without action and without entropy?

Fool

ALL in all
Premium Member
Luk 11:11 If a son shall ask bread of any of you that is a father, will he give him a stone? or if he ask a fish, will he for a fish give him a serpent?

Are you saying the answer within the question lacked nourishment and is hypocritical?

I tell you It must not be so done in my mindset, to give the younger before the firstborn.
----------------

Gen 29:26 And Laban said, It must not be so done in our country, to give the younger before the firstborn.

first born requires an action before a second born, or another action. things do not come to be without action.

Iymus

first born requires an action before a second born,

1. My firstborn is manifestation of answer I gave you regarding this post which contained nourishment therein.

can a form make another thing?

you mean like how we create airplanes, automobiles, boats, and such?
--------------

2. But you refused my firstborn

i don't understand a question as an answer.
-------------

3. So I dressed her up nicely for you with clarity or beauty.

even when the answer is in the question?
-----------------

Then you tried to reason with me of why my firstborn is unacceptable

when someone asks for water, do you give them soup? or a slop jar?
------------------

5. I believe I was justified in my response

Can beggars be choosers?
-------------------

6. Then you seemingly slandered me and my firstborn saying no love or tokens of virginity is in her.

love doesn't behave in that manner. hypocrites do

Luke 11:11
----------------

Therefore my response:

----------------

--------------------

8. Now you seemingly accusing my initial response of not being my firstborn.

first born requires an action before a second born, or another action. things do not come to be without action.

Last edited:

Fool

ALL in all
Premium Member
A tax form can make you broke

What do you mean by "form"
a form is not an action. can an inactive thing create? can a form create itself, or recreate itself without changing its form?

can it defy the law of entropy and remain the same?

ChristineM

"Be strong", I whispered to my coffee.
Premium Member
a form is not an action. can an inactive thing create? can a form create itself, or recreate itself without changing its form?

can it defy the law of entropy and remain the same?

I asked a simple question.

ChristineM

"Be strong", I whispered to my coffee.
Premium Member
yes you did. a form is a thing that has shape, definition, and contrast to something else.

Thank you

Let's start with basics.

In the beginning (when things had cooled enough) to was hydrogen. After a while two hydrogen atoms got together and a little baby helium atom was born.

I would say that yes, the form of hydrogen atoms made helium atoms.