• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

For Tim and Addie

ADigitalArtist

Veteran Member
Staff member
Premium Member
Today I found out a sweet, wonderful coworker of mine lost her husband to a sudden heart attack while she was out of town. He was sleeping. She is currently staying in a hotel, unable to face home.

I'm not the praying sort but if you are I'm sure she would appreciate it. Those who aren't, be sure to tell someone you love them today.

Last edited:

Daemon Sophic

Today I found out a sweet, wonderful coworker of mine lost her husband to a sudden heart attack while she was out of town. He was sleeping. She is currently studying in a hotel, unable to face home.

I'm not the praying sort but if you are I'm sure she would appreciate it. Those who aren't, be sure to tell someone you love them today.
...and every day.
@ADigitalArtist please let her know we (the forumites) are sorry for her loss.

Debater Slayer

Vipassana
Staff member
Premium Member
Today I found out a sweet, wonderful coworker of mine lost her husband to a sudden heart attack while she was out of town. He was sleeping. She is currently staying in a hotel, unable to face home.

Please send her my condolences if you see it fit.

Thanks for this post, friend. :yellowheart: