• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

For those who believe "most spirits" are good

Link

Veteran Member
Premium Member
For those who believe in God and spirits and not Abrahamic type religion. Why so much misguidance including Atheism if these companions in the spiritual world to humans have our well being or interest in heart?

Link

Veteran Member
Premium Member
Why do they blind us to the spiritual world and try to keep us from seeing reality as is for most humans?

Is it because they only deem a few humans worthy of knowing the truth?

EtuMalku

Abn Iblis ابن إبليس
For those who believe in God and spirits and not Abrahamic type religion. Why so much misguidance including Atheism if these companions in the spiritual world to humans have our well being or interest in heart?
Are you saying that people who believe in a god but are not Jewish, Christian, or Muslim, plus Atheists are responsible for some kind of misguidance in regards to the spiritual world?

Link

Veteran Member
Premium Member
Are you saying that people who believe in a god but are not Jewish, Christian, or Muslim, plus Atheists are responsible for some kind of misguidance in regards to the spiritual world?

Most Muslims, Jews, Christians and Atheists alike are blinded to the spiritual world. I'm saying if spirits (most of them) are trying to make us see truth, why are most humans blinded by their spiritual powers?

InvestigateTruth

Interesting.

I have never heard before that there are bad spirits who influence us and make us do wrong things and sins.
If they are responsible for our sins, why God punishes us? What is our fault?

Link

Veteran Member
Premium Member
Interesting.

I have never heard before that there are bad spirits who influence us and make us do wrong things and sins.
If they are responsible for our sins, why God punishes us? What is our fault?

Because he has balanced it with Imam and Angels to counter their influence, and our inward dimension has reality in both, but we are meant to destroy the reality we take in the dark realm. This is what slitting the caprice is about, otherwise, we can enjoy food and sex, this is not what is meant by killing the caprice.

They don't make us, in that, we can always resist their call, but they are the evil reality by which our sins take form in our soul and there is such a thing as infusion between evil Qareen and humans.

God will also be there in the hardship and teach us weapons against Iblis, through Quran and Ahlulbayt (a), and the light of the Imam counters the darkness.

The Quran while says "manifest enemy" (Satan) also says "manifest leader" (Imam Mahdi).

My point is the Jinn if they are good, would not be planning and day night to keep us blind, doesn't that make sense?

If they feel they have the right to control us and we aren't befitting to see the truth, that's something else, but shows they are evil in this case, not good.

beenherebeforeagain

Rogue Animist
Premium Member
Most Muslims, Jews, Christians and Atheists alike are blinded to the spiritual world. I'm saying if spirits (most of them) are trying to make us see truth, why are most humans blinded by their spiritual powers?
From my perspective, the vast majority of spirits care not one whit for or against humans; they are indifferent to humans as the vast majority of plant and animal and microbial lifeforms are indifferent.

Only a small percentage are favorable to us, and a similar fraction unfavorable. I am extremely doubtful of the categories of "good" and "evil" as being real or relevant, as I don't believe in the polarized dualism held by the Children of the Books.

Link

Veteran Member
Premium Member
From my perspective, the vast majority of spirits care not one whit for or against humans; they are indifferent to humans as the vast majority of plant and animal and microbial lifeforms are indifferent.

Only a small percentage are favorable to us, and a similar fraction unfavorable. I am extremely doubtful of the categories of "good" and "evil" as being real or relevant, as I don't believe in the polarized dualism held by the Children of the Books.

I see, you have a good point. Maybe most indifferent.

Link

Veteran Member
Premium Member
In my view, Angels = followers of Ahlulbayt (A) from Jinn. Close Angels to God, God's Angels, chosen Angels, won't deviate, rest can as did Iblis.

I don't believe neutrality is something most Jinn would do, but rather, they would take one side over the other.

I will go into details when I describe later the magical world humans are linked to.

Nakosis

Non-Binary Physicalist
Premium Member

I guess this leaves me out since I see no reason that spirits, if they exist, have the best interests of anyone other than themselves in mind.

No guarantee any particular spirit you run into is going to have your best interest at heart. Maybe but just as likely, maybe not.

Link

Veteran Member
Premium Member
Why do you mean by misguidance?

I mean, they know spiritual world dimension, but try to keep us from seeing all this and the battle between forces.

Seems to me, one side is trying to awaken us by calling us to awake to it and take it seriously. Another, side, wants us to focus on petty world desires and remain blind.

Of course, some of them awaken some of their friends to this reality, but the fact, most humanity doesn't see the inward world and kingdom, is telling me they are trying to subdue and control us.

beenherebeforeagain

Rogue Animist
Premium Member
I see, you have a good point. Maybe most indifferent.
I think most people are blinded to the spiritual because as material beings, even if we have a spiritual nature, we tend to get overwhelmed by our experiences in this world. It takes a certain degree of calm and focus, and respect for the spirits, to be able to benefit from such contact.

Rival

se Dex me saut.
Staff member
Premium Member
I mean, they know spiritual world dimension, but try to keep us from seeing all this and the battle between forces.

Seems to me, one side is trying to awaken us by calling us to awake to it and take it seriously. Another, side, wants us to focus on petty world desires and remain blind.

Of course, some of them awaken some of their friends to this reality, but the fact, most humanity doesn't see the inward world and kingdom, is telling me they are trying to subdue and control us.
This is not what I see in many non-Abrahamic faiths.

Link

Veteran Member
Premium Member
I guess this leaves me out since I see no reason that spirits, if they exist, have the best interests of anyone other than themselves in mind.

No guarantee any particular spirit you run into is going to have your best interest at heart. Maybe but just as likely, maybe not.

My stance is it's hard to be neutral in that world. This is because there is a heavy war between the two forces in terms of what they wants humans to see.

Link

Veteran Member
Premium Member
I think most people are blinded to the spiritual because as material beings, even if we have a spiritual nature, we tend to get overwhelmed by our experiences in this world. It takes a certain degree of calm and focus, and respect for the spirits, to be able to benefit from such contact.

Okay I see where you are coming from.

My experience is that we all have spirits with us. But some people can't even recognize spiritual world, and the spirits with them DON'T want them to.

Why do we have to respect spirits for them to enable us? Are they better or higher then us in your view?

My experience is Michael and Angels under him trying to awaken humanity, but people are pulled to the dark side because of desires of dark nature by illusionary magic are made appealing. So the dark forces, they wish for people to be immersed in desires, and only then will they show themselves.

This is cheating. Why not let them decide from the start. Why blind them and immerse them in desires, only to show themselves, when the person is immersed in them?

Nakosis

Non-Binary Physicalist
Premium Member
My stance is it's hard to be neutral in that world. This is because there is a heavy war between the two forces in terms of what they wants humans to see.

Then I suppose we ought to gird our loins for the battle.
Do you feel capable of defeating the negative influences we might run into?
Job 38:3

Link

Veteran Member
Premium Member
Then I suppose we ought to gird our loins for the battle.
Do you feel capable of defeating the negative influences we might run into?
Job 38:3

We have to forge our inner sword of honor and that's only by fusing with the sword of God - the Imam and using him and his family, as weapons and missiles against Iblis forces.

Most Jinn don't even want humans to know this intense power they have that can retribute, defend, and forge forth against the dark magic.

Also, most soothsayers and sorcerers are not aware of the holy sword of God and sword of honor of the soul that can be empowered by the former. Or if they are, they probably think it's dark and evil in nature as they perceive God's light and Angels and his forces all in bad negative view.

Very few know about the weapon every human has and can can forge into greater powers and abilities (every soul has it's own talented powers) from God and his Chosen ones and Angels help empower this sword as well.

beenherebeforeagain

Rogue Animist
Premium Member
Okay I see where you are coming from.

My experience is that we all have spirits with us. But some people can't even recognize spiritual world, and the spirits with them DON'T want them to.

Why do we have to respect spirits for them to enable us? Are they better or higher then us in your view?

My experience is Michael and Angels under him trying to awaken humanity, but people are pulled to the dark side because of desires of dark nature by illusionary magic are made appealing. So the dark forces, they wish for people to be immersed in desires, and only then will they show themselves.

This is cheating. Why not let them decide from the start. Why blind them and immerse them in desires, only to show themselves, when the person is immersed in them?
I can see why you think that, but I don't accept the dichotomous good/evil either for us or against us scenario. My experience is that we exist amidst numerous spirits. While some of them may be termed "angels" and "demons," more of them are simply other kinds of spirits.

We should respect spirits because if they're bad, we might by being polite keep them from taking it out on us. likewise, if they are indifferent or even if they are good, they might respond more positively to us than they would otherwise.

But one should not assume that any given spirit has any particular knowledge or power, and certainly, most of them don't normally have any interest in us at all. But some people want to command or use spirits for their own ends, and I can't hardly blame the spirits for reacting negatively to those efforts.