• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

For those who are interested in canonical numbers of the solar system and beyond

janesix

Sirius A diameter - Sun diameter relationship is the square root of 3 (1,500,000 -864,000=1.73)

Sun=1 as it is the primary
Alpha Centauri system=432
Sirius system=864

in light years

At first I thought it was contained in the solar system, but it appears to be much more complicated than that and may be the entire universe.

exchemist

Veteran Member
Sirius A diameter - Sun diameter relationship is the square root of 3 (1,500,000 -864,000=1.73)

Sun=1 as it is the primary
Alpha Centauri system=432
Sirius system=864

in light years

At first I thought it was contained in the solar system, but it appears to be much more complicated than that and may be the entire universe.
What is "it"?

exchemist

Veteran Member
"it" is the creative design.
So you thought the creative design was contained in the solar system? But now you think it may be the entire universe?

What bearing does the number of light years to Alpha Centauri and Sirius have on that?

Bear in mind also that a "year" only has significance to us on Earth, as it is the time for our planet to complete an orbit of our star. So these numbers have no cosmological significance.

janesix

So you thought the creative design was contained in the solar system? But now you think it may be the entire universe?

What bearing does the number of light years to Alpha Centauri and Sirius have on that?

Bear in mind also that a "year" only has significance to us on Earth, as it is the time for our planet to complete an orbit of our star. So these numbers have no cosmological significance.
It doesn't matter what numbers you use the ratios are still the same.

exchemist

Veteran Member
It doesn't matter what numbers you use the ratios are still the same.
True. But what significance do you find in a ratio of 4.37: 8.60, which are the actual distances in light years, the ones you quoted being slightly wrong?

janesix

True. But what significance do you find in a ratio of 4.37: 8.60, which are the actual distances in light years, the ones you quoted being slightly wrong?
As I said they are canonical numbers. that they were designed to be. The canonical numbers are 432 to 864, an octave.

exchemist

Veteran Member
As I said they are canonical numbers. that they were designed to be. The canonical numbers are 432 to 864, an octave.
Except they aren't quite. And why would the distance to our local star, out of all the stars in the galaxy, be significant? Is our local star special for some reason, in your opinion?

janesix

Except they aren't quite. And why would the distance to our local star, out of all the stars in the galaxy, be significant? Is our local star special for some reason, in your opinion?
Special for us. A kindergarten planet.

JoshuaTree

Flowers are red?
Oh yeah, for instance...

God invited Satan up for espresso, God poured Satan a stout cup and said I've been meaning to ask you about my servant Job... God said you killed Job's livestock, killed his servants, killed his children, turned his friends against him, ruined his good name, and took his health yet you didn't touch Job's wife, why? Satan took a sip from his cup, looked up and winked saying ...drumroll..."if it ain't broke don't fix it"... Angels all laugh.