• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

For the Trump supporter who can't read...

Stanyon

WWMRD?
As you well know, Conservatives were constantly screeching and squealing that about Clinton during the campaign.

I heard about that but was a little confused as to why it was directed at me, maybe Kangaroo Feathers could clear up exactly what he meant and why.
or not

Revoltingest

Pragmatic Libertarian
Premium Member
But we do have new investigations in multiple jurisdictions.
I expected this, whether the Mueller report vindicated or failed anti-Trumpers.
Investigations are useful to harass him & his minions, & can interfere with
any policies he's trying to advance. This is just as the impeachment of Bill
distracted him. I credit it for the defeat of Hillarycare.
So for as long as Trump is Prez, there will be investigations.

We Never Know

No Slack
Any proof or evidence that this has been tampered with?

Attorney General William Barr released a redacted version of special counsel Robert Mueller's report.

Definition of redact
-to select or adapt (as by obscuring or removing sensitive information) for publication or releasebroadly: edit.
-to obscure or remove (text) from a document prior to publication or release.

Father Heathen

Veteran Member
Attorney General William Barr released a redacted version of special counsel Robert Mueller's report.

Definition of redact
-to select or adapt (as by obscuring or removing sensitive information) for publication or releasebroadly: edit.
-to obscure or remove (text) from a document prior to publication or release.

Of course, but that's not the version linked in the OP, so what's your point?

tytlyf

Not Religious
Nor did we have any new indictments
If you watch the news, you know that Mueller wasn't going to indict anyone

A little thing about the Constitution and the presumption of innocence until proven guilty
Exactly, which is why there's multiple investigations going on right now.
]would it kill you to say Trump is innocent until further notice?
Trump is innocent when it comes to criminal charges. Investigation was about the Trump campaign, not Trump himself.

Any other fake news you want us to clear up?

ecco

Veteran Member
Best whodunnit ever! Maybe Mueller is the real "Mr. Big" and he has been working for Russia all along, by doing so he caused more division thus undermining our democracy.

Mueller and his cronies are indeed sly, evil people. They twisted the words and deeds of at least seven Trump insiders to make them look so guilty that most just admitted being guilty.

For those who do not know me, yes, the above is sarcasm.

Stanyon

WWMRD?
Of course he does, but what did you expect? Consistency? Treating others the same way he demands to be treated? What are you, new?

When you are done ducking, dodgeing, and deflecting feel free to answer my direct question at any time.

I know why you won't

Last edited:

Stanyon

WWMRD?
Mueller and his cronies are indeed sly, evil people. They twisted the words and deeds of at least seven Trump insiders to make them look so guilty that most just admitted being guilty.
For those who do not know me, yes, the above is sarcasm.

And still no new indictments?
(Yes, I read the small text)

ecco

Veteran Member
Nor did we have any new indictments
Nope. Just the seven old Trump insider indictments accompanied by guilty pleas.

Let's try to remember that the investigation was primarily about Russian interference in our political process. This is something that the Mueller report found to be true. This is something that Trump and the Sheeples have denied since before Mueller.

The fact that there were seven indictments/guilty pleas is just icing on the cake. My favorite is the humble guilty plea of "Lock er up" Flynn.

ecco

Veteran Member
The original isn't in the OP is my point. Few have seen the original and that's why the Dems are throwing a fit trying to get the original.

You have a strange view of the legal process when you equate issuing subpoenas to get an unredacted copy of the report to "throwing a fit".

Or its an example of your flowery prose.

Kenny

Face to face with my Father
Premium Member
If you don't think he was honest and objective, you can quote from his report to show where he was not honest and objective.

We will all be waiting.
In that he never pursued the false representation of the Dossier to the courts is evidence enough no matter what he wrote.

Or is it that you believe that the FBI didn't know it was a fake?

If he weren't bias, he would have pursued all the lies and not just one sided.