• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

For some of you, this is the first time hearing from me... Hello.

krashlocke

Hello, everybody!

I am just me - a happy little member of the little dustball called Earth. My religious affiliation is currently secular at best, though I'm very interested in theological text and discussion - particularly on it's relationship with society. Some of my other interests include reading, playing video games, learning, running, and cooking. I'm terrible at all of them, but it's the effort that counts!

Ori

Angel slayer
Hi and welcome to the forum!

Your avatar is from Samurai showdown ( AKA Samurai spirits) is it not?

krashlocke

Orichalcum said:
Hi and welcome to the forum!

Your avatar is from Samurai showdown ( AKA Samurai spirits) is it not?

Indeed!

beckysoup61 said:
Welcome. What's some of your favorite video games?

Dungeon Seige (1+2), Command & Conquor: Generals, Sim City 3, Neverwinter Nights, Soul Calibur III, Gran Turismo 2, Star Fox, Populous, Shogun: Total War, Samurai Shodown, and Tetris are a few of my current favorites.

QTpi

Mischevious One
Hi, Krashlocke. Welcome to Religious Forums. We're happy to have you with us and hope you enjoy your stay. :)

mrscardero

Kal-El's Mama
welcome.gif

Glad you could join us. Please to meet you.
Hope you enjoy your stay here.

michel

Administrator Emeritus
Staff member
krashlocke said:
Hello, everybody!

I am just me - a happy little member of the little dustball called Earth. My religious affiliation is currently secular at best, though I'm very interested in theological text and discussion - particularly on it's relationship with society. Some of my other interests include reading, playing video games, learning, running, and cooking. I'm terrible at all of them, but it's the effort that counts!

Hi krashlocke,

Welcome to Religious Forums!

I hope you like it here, and I look forward to seeing you around.
icon7.gif