• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

For RFers hurt by change.

Viker

Häxan
I know change can be troublesome sometimes. Trust me on that. But you can get through this and I'm willing to help. All I have is an image to maybe cheer you up.

Whambulance.gif

ChristineES

Tiggerism
Premium Member
The thing about change is that you eventually get used to it. If you don't, you can still call whine-1-1, get a blankie or grab a beer. ;)

Sees

Dragonslayer
Don't forget some members can't even use the forum right now...it's not just the new appearance bugging people.

DreadFish

Cosmic Vagabond
But I can't even log out! It used to be that I was stuck on here because I couldn't stop reading posts, but now im actually stuck because I can't find the log out button! It's like RF has kidnapped my browser tab!

But actually, it's all good. Im kind of excited. It's just difficult to look at a white and blue scheme when im used to that all black and silver one. Hopefully there will be a dark one when they get to loading the forum color schemes.

Iti oj

Global warming is real and we need to act
Premium Member
But I can't even log out! It used to be that I was stuck on here because I couldn't stop reading posts, but now im actually stuck because I can't find the log out button! It's like RF has kidnapped my browser tab!

But actually, it's all good. Im kind of excited. It's just difficult to look at a white and blue scheme when im used to that all black and silver one. Hopefully there will be a dark one when they get to loading the forum color schemes.
hover over your name, a square will pop up with some profile links. On the bottom is the log out