• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

For our LBGQ members looking for a cure:

Brickjectivity

wind and rain touch not this brain
Staff member
Premium Member
dental-braces-before-after-fb7__700-png.jpg

Sadie-before-after-Courtesy-Sadie-Reynolds-760x506.jpg

Audie

Veteran Member
Two fellows are walking hand in hand.
One of them turns and looks, looks at a pretty
girl!

The other said, "What is wrong with you, you are
going hetero on me???"

"No no, not that....but for a second there, I sure
wished I was a lesbian!"

Subduction Zone

Veteran Member
Here's a question:

Why on earth would you want to be "cured" from being you? Who else would you rather be?
There is a very good reason that I posted this in the jokes section. But to answer your question there are those that still believe today that homosexuality is wrong because a book based on myths says so.

Evangelicalhumanist

"Truth" isn't a thing...
Premium Member
Suppose you were a famously disliked politician?
Is there any other kind? The very nature of politics is that those engaged in it will at some point be loved and lionized, somewhat later despised and booed, and only after the passage of a generation or so, understood for what they really were, when it's far to late to do anything about it.

Evangelicalhumanist

"Truth" isn't a thing...
Premium Member
There is a very good reason that I posted this in the jokes section. But to answer your question there are those that still believe today that homosexuality is wrong because a book based on myths says so.
Yeah, well that same book of myths says its wrong to eat a bacon cheeseburger. Who could ever pay attention to that sort of absurdity?

Revoltingest

Pragmatic Libertarian
Premium Member
I read this far....
But Kuwaiti “therapist” Dr Mariam Al-Sohel has discovered a far more humane method of curbing the sexual urges of gays and lesbians – special suppositories based on “Islamic science”.
....and that was enuf....more than enuf.