• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

For everyone - 'The BIG PICTURE'.

Aupmanyav

Be your own guru
But you did cherry pick the worst parts of the chapter.
God's own Geneva Convention'. :D :(
.. mans own choices created those outcomes.
In just the same way God owns his choices; and his choices are horrendous. He termed the whole humanity as sinners born to suffer eternally for what Adam and Eve did. And ".. he will punish even the third and the fourth generation ..".

Last edited:

TransmutingSoul

Veteran Member
Premium Member
God's own Geneva Convention'. :D :(In just the same way God owns his choices; and his choices are horrendous. He termed the whole humanity as sinners born to suffer eternally for what Adam and Eve did. And ".. he will punish even the third and the fourth generation ..".

That is not part of what I see is the big picture. I see what you offered about biblical passages is a very flawed way to look at scripture.

In my view of the big picture, you are allowed to see it how you choose to. :)

I see the story of Adam and Eve as Adam represents humanity and Eve represents the soul of humanity. The story thus unfolds as our inner battles between choosing all good from God, the self of God within us all, or allowing our animal instincts to rule as our own self.

All good is of God, all evil is from our own self.

Regards Tony