• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

For everyone - 'The BIG PICTURE'.

TransmutingSoul

Veteran Member
Premium Member
The question is simple, what do you see as 'The Big Picture, either based in your thoughts gained from your Faith, or if you have no Faith, thoughts of what man can achieve.

I will post what I see in the future that will most likely unfold from what I understand in the Baha'i Faith as the OP progresses.

It will be great to see what visions or thoughts people have of the future to come.

Regards Tony

sun rise

The world is on fire
Premium Member
This is an era when all that has been promised for uncounted ages is slowly and with back and forth is starting to happen. Whether it be the Christian second coming or from Judaism, Buddhism, Hinduism and for some Muslims, there has been a sense that the darkness that has been evident for so long is starting to pass away as something new is born,

To me the signs are like days of warming while winter is still in evidence. The longest duration of relative peace in history is one sign. The diminishing of abject poverty is another.

Of course, the negativity that we see is still in existance, but in a few hundred years to me it will have been gone and a new spring will have emerged.

TransmutingSoul

Veteran Member
Premium Member
This is an era when all that has been promised for uncounted ages is slowly and with back and forth is starting to happen. Whether it be the Christian second coming or from Judaism, Buddhism, Hinduism and for some Muslims, there has been a sense that the darkness that has been evident for so long is starting to pass away as something new is born,

To me the signs are like days of warming while winter is still in evidence. The longest duration of relative peace in history is one sign. The diminishing of abject poverty is another.

Of course, the negativity that we see is still in existance, but in a few hundred years to me it will have been gone and a new spring will have emerged.

I agree with that undolding big picture observation. :)

What are some of the basic things you see will need to be part of what that picture might be?

Regards Tony

David T

Premium Member
The question is simple, what do you see as 'The Big Picture, either based in your thoughts gained from your Faith, or if you have no Faith, thoughts of what man can achieve.

I will post what I see in the future that will most likely unfold from what I understand in the Baha'i Faith as the OP progresses.

It will be great to see what visions or thoughts people have of the future to come.

Regards Tony
big picture

IMG_20181125_092608.jpg

Small picture (I believe, i dont believe i am agnostic.)singular . It does not what after that nonsense its crazy.
IMG_20190214_215109990.jpg

Which then leads me to take action.. 3 cords at a time and play
signal-2019-06-26-162928.jpg

God is great, beer is good and people are crazy. Which just reminded me need to drop a six pack in the old mans grave. Now if that word God bothers all ya atheists just change it to nature. Alls good believers wont mind. Hell ya might even get it... Naw to complex. 3 cords, gotta feel it not think it. ....

The future, if the first one isnt understood. Saves on space travel..
fitformars.jpg

Last edited:

Jim

Nets of Wonder
Part of what I see ahead is that people will be learning more and more to value all people everywhere, and to care what happens to them. A part of that will be learning not to think of people’s religions and beliefs as a way of knowing something about their their character and capacities. Another part of it will be learning to see the light that is currently being hidden behind the religious beliefs of people in all religions, and behind what people think they know, that they call “scientific.” Another part of it will be people devoting themselves more and more to improving their own character and the way they live their lives, in ways that help improve the lives of all people everywhere.

Part of how I think it will happen is with the growth and spread of healthier, happier and more loving communities.

Vinayaka

devotee
Premium Member
"”THAT is infinite, THIS is infinite; From That, This comes. THIS added or removed from THAT, the Infinite remains as Infinite. Om, peace, peace, peace.”

Only God is. God emanates from God. Multitudinous planets. multitudinous forms, multitudinous souls. God returns to God.

Very different paradigms.

siti

if you have no Faith, thoughts of what man can achieve.
A more holistic, all-encompassing, ecologically balanced and equitable sharing of our planet's resources among all living beings that, from a human perspective, celebrates the principles of compassion and pacifism more than competition and conflict ... humanity back where it belongs - fully embedded in and in concert with nature - not in confrontation with it and themselves. (Except on RF where it should be business as usual). :)

Thief

Rogue Theologian

Regards Tony
Man is a formed creation
and this form produces a unique soul on each occasion.

it's being done to fill the void

sun rise

The world is on fire
Premium Member
I agree with that undolding big picture observation. :)

What are some of the basic things you see will need to be part of what that picture might be?

Regards Tony

One is the growth of a sense that we're all brothers and sisters - members of one family. This would be accompanied by diminishing of differences in wealth and opportunity. To me it was expressed quite nicely to me in the TV show Babylon 5:

The universe speaks in many languages, but only one voice.
It speaks in the language of hope
It speaks in the language of trust
It speaks in the language of strength and the language of compassion
It is the language of the heart and the language of the soul.
But always it is the same voice
It is the voice of our ancestors, speaking through us,
And the voice of our inheritors, waiting to be born
It is the small, still voice that says
We are one
No matter the blood
No matter the skin
No matter the world
No matter the star:
We are one
No matter the pain
No matter the darkness
No matter the loss
No matter the fear
We are one
Here, gathered together in common cause, we agree to recognize this singular truth and this singular rule:
That we must be kind to one another
Because each voice enriches us and ennobles us and each voice lost diminishes us.
We are the voice of the Universe, the soul of creation, the fire
that will light the way to a better future.
We are one.

David T

Premium Member
...just like yesterday
and then I get on my knees and pray
we don't get fooled again...
Totally on spot (left handed dyslexia) BUT forum violation for not posting vid. Mods ignore my sharp eye on forum violations.

TransmutingSoul

Veteran Member
Premium Member
A more holistic, all-encompassing, ecologically balanced and equitable sharing of our planet's resources among all living beings that, from a human perspective, celebrates the principles of compassion and pacifism more than competition and conflict ... humanity back where it belongs - fully embedded in and in concert with nature - not in confrontation with it and themselves. (Except on RF where it should be business as usual). :)

Sounds great, would make a good religion. :D

Regards Tony