• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

For creationists: Show evidences for creation of man

gnostic

The Lost One
This topic is not about evidences “FOR” or “AGAINST” evolution.

This topic is about creationists showing demonstrable evidences that man (Adam) can be created from the earth, as some scriptures say, like the Genesis 2 and Qur’ān 15, 23, 38 & 55.

According to Genesis, Adam is made out of dust from the earth.

“Genesis 2:7” said:
7 then the Lord God formed man from the dust of the ground, and breathed into his nostrils the breath of life; and the man became a living being.

As I understand it (verse), this “dust” would be “soil” of some types, which I had learned in my subjects on soil testing and foundation, in my days of studying civil engineering course, and “soil” could be of 3 basic types:
  1. sand,
  2. silt,
  3. or clay.
Soil of these types have different chemical compounds and molecular structures of degraded rock minerals.

Before soil were made, the original source to soil are from rocks. The process of turning rock into soil...

(A) begins with “weathering” rock, where rock minerals (eg quartz or feldspar) have broken away from rock,
(B) and then over time, these rock minerals will degrade, turning rock minerals into clay minerals or silt minerals.​

Genesis is not very specific about the soil type, only that Adam’s creation is set somewhere in the Garden of Eden.

In the Qur’an, the soil is the last one, clay.

The story of Adam’s creation, in the Qur’an is entwined with the creation and fall of Iblis, the Islamic version of Satan/Devil.

“Qur’an 15:26-34” said:
26 And We did certainly create man out of clay from an altered black mud.

27 And the jinn We created before from scorching fire.

28 And [mention, O Muhammad], when your Lord said to the angels, "I will create a human being out of clay from an altered black mud.

29 And when I have proportioned him and breathed into him of My [created] soul, then fall down to him in prostration."

30 So the angels prostrated - all of them entirely,

31 Except Iblees, he refused to be with those who prostrated.

32 [ Allah ] said, O Iblees, what is [the matter] with you that you are not with those who prostrate?"

33 He said, "Never would I prostrate to a human whom You created out of clay from an altered black mud."He said, "Never would I prostrate to a human whom You created out of clay from an altered black mud."

34 [ Allah ] said, "Then get out of it, for indeed, you are expelled. [ Allah ] said, "Then get out of it, for indeed, you are expelled.

The passage in Qur’an 38:71-77, repeated the creation of man in similar but slightly in more detail about the fall of Iblis (Satan). So I won’t bother quoting this passage.

In Qur’an 55:14, we have god shaping the clay into man, like pottery”.

“Qur’an 55:14” said:
He created man from clay like [that of] pottery.

But in Qur’an 23:12-14, we have some more detail about another material (“sperm-drop”) to make, and how all these, were .

“Qur’an 23:12-14” said:
12 And certainly did We create man from an extract of clay.

13 Then We placed him as a sperm-drop in a firm lodging.

14 Then We made the sperm-drop into a clinging clot, and We made the clot into a lump [of flesh], and We made [from] the lump, bones, and We covered the bones with flesh; then We developed him into another creation. So blessed is Allah, the best of creators.

The questions are, how can it be possible to make a living, breathing man of silt or clay or vague “dust”?

If we break down human flesh and bones into their molecular structures, they are not the molecular structures of clay or silt. How do you account for the chemical compositions (of human anatomy and soil) being so different?

So what evidences that you have that man is made directly out of the earth (soil)?

It shouldn’t be possible to create man from soil, unless it is all “magic” and supernatural.

Last edited:

Sunstone

De Diablo Del Fora
Premium Member
I'd say the best possible evidence for the creation of man about 6,000 years ago is that men are still here. If men had been around 250,000 years as evolutionary scientists believe, women would have strangled all of them to death by now for being so insufferable.

shmogie

This topic is not about evidences “FOR” or “AGAINST” evolution.

This topic is about creationists showing demonstrable evidences that man (Adam) can be created from the earth, as some scriptures say, like the Genesis 2 and Qur’ān 15, 23, 38 & 55.

According to Genesis is made out of dust from the earth.

As I understand it (verse), this “dust” would be “soil” of some types, which I had learned in my subjects on soil testing and foundation, in my days of studying civil engineering course, and “soil” could be of 3 basic types:
  1. sand,
  2. silt,
  3. or clay.
Soil of these types have different chemical compounds and molecular structures of degraded rock minerals.

Before soil were made, the original source to soil are from rocks. The process of turning rock into soil...

(A) begins with “weathering” rock, where rock minerals (eg quartz or feldspar) have broken away from rock,
(B) and then over time, these rock minerals will degrade, turning rock minerals into clay minerals or silt minerals.​

Genesis is not very specific about the soil type, only that Adam’s creation is set somewhere in the Garden of Eden.

In the Qur’an, the soil is the last one, clay.

The story of Adam’s creation, in the Qur’an is entwined with the creation and fall of Iblis, the Islamic version of Satan/Devil.

The passage in Qur’an 38:71-77, repeated the creation of man in similar but slightly in more detail about the fall of Iblis (Satan). So I won’t bother quoting this passage.

In Qur’an 55:14, we have god shaping the clay into man, like pottery”.

But in Qur’an 23:12-14, we have some more detail about another material (“sperm-drop”) to make, and how all these, were .

The questions are, how can it be possible to make a living, breathing man of silt or clay or vague “dust”?

If we break down human flesh and bones into their molecular structures, they are not the molecular structures of clay or silt. How do you account for the chemical compositions (of human anatomy and soil) being so different?

So what evidences that you have that man is made directly out of the earth (soil)?

It shouldn’t be possible to create man from soil, unless it is all “magic” and supernatural.
Interesting. What evidence is there that anything living spontaneously generated itself from dirty water ?

Subduction Zone

Veteran Member
Interesting. What evidence is there that anything living spontaneously generated itself from dirty water ?
Do you really want to concede the argument so soon? Moving the goal posts is a sign of surrender. The theory of evolution does not rely on abiogenesis and even if we move the goal posts there you need evidence that it was magic.

shmogie

Off topic.
Ya think ? Why is that ? The answer to the OP is simple, God can make whatever he chooses out of whatever he chooses, Itś called omnipotence.

I´ll answer my own question. There is no evidence abiogenesis.

All questions answered.

Reactions: Neb

Subduction Zone

Veteran Member
Ya think ? Why is that ? The answer to the OP is simple, God can make whatever he chooses out of whatever he chooses, Itś called omnipotence.

I´ll answer my own question. There is no evidence abiogenesis.

All questions answered.
Of course you are wrong. But then creationists tend to not understand the concept of evidence.

shmogie

Why? Basic reading comprehension.
OBSERVE; all the evolutionists here tell me abiogenesis has NOTHING to do with evolution.

Since the point was apparently too deep, allow me to simplify, IF the atheist creation contends our ultimate ancestors were rocks, why be so puzzled by God using the same material ?

Reactions: Neb

Sunstone

De Diablo Del Fora
Premium Member
Since the point was apparently too deep, allow me to simplify, IF the atheist creation contends our ultimate ancestors were rocks, why be so puzzled by God using the same material ?

I think you're being disingenuous. I went back and looked at all your posts so far. Doesn't seem to me you were implying the question you state here.

Beyond that, you're still off topic, in my view, even with your new question.

shmogie

I think you're being disingenuous. I went back and looked at all your posts so far. Doesn't seem to me you were implying the question you state here.

Beyond that, you're still off topic, in my view, even with your new question.
That was exactly the point. The OP made an issue of evidence, I simply pointed out there is no evidence for mud in the primary atheist creation of humanity either.