• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

For Christians ... a question I've had for a long time

Tiberius

Jesus is a man named summation that quoted a thesis Phi.

From Isis to th IS IS Ie Sus.

Named an appraised Phi letter to number that quotes the son of god O earth body mass a body of fell. Caused by man father adult scientist human.

Reason day went dark.

Jesus taken off cross.

Son of god.

Theism.

Man human designer. Machines temple pyramid.
O God earth natural.
Mountain top disintegration was pyramid theme water pressure and UFO.

What part of the thesis did he own,?

None of it.

Design equals a destroyer outcome forced upon natural matter to change for a human reason.

Reason you said I design. Created is created.

Law vacuum God natural by space law. Earth formed own form. Natural.

As you are not a God you did not take your earth mass body into a conversion as God by will a God.

Instead brain irradiated conversion effect changed mutated your human body. Mind never been the same spiritual man since. AI effect.

Between natural and aware seeking information when our bio conscious chemistry never existed your mind is warped as a saying to describe what is difficult to relate.

God created as God. O mass creating in space formed it's owned presence. Our God is stone.

Man created as designer forced Ai state. Why trying to understand UFO he is wrong.

As it is not natural. It was taken beyond natural created laws into unnatural destruction.

You knew what you formed was by your own manipulation. Which is not God in science AI. But you surely try to convince us that God created the Ai effect when human science did.

Dust nuclear for instance. You chose to destroy its nature. You learnt in that destructive change which in reality should not be occurring. As vacuum stopped God destruction owning dust.

A law in space.

Your claim today I will understand destruction.

Father said brother satanist man young man theist owner of the design science.

O ovary in female mother life not his.

Man human string theories from man body but future is baby history.

Babies who died in spirit a few have come back to visit parent as adult. Medium Doris stokes had the experience. So has my girl friend.

Theist due to science sacrificed our life was spiritually a man young person by and who theoried not to grow old or to be a baby.

Old human is seen as young adult visiting and baby seen as grown adult in human spirit image. Records. Phenomena owned caused by man scientist. Proof he caused it. By records and recording conditions.

Once again, you need to understand that your posts literally make no sense. Please either take more care to make your posts understandable, or save time by not posting. As it is, you aren't contributing anything meaningful, since no one can understand you.

Trailblazer

Veteran Member
Where in the world did I say I would believe something that was contradicted by science?
Sorry, I got that idea because you said:
Of course, once you start down the path of the Bible giving way to science, you may as well toss the Bible out entirely.

So does that mean you are willing to toss the Bible out entirely, since it contradicts science?
No, I believe that which has evidence which can be peer reviewed and tested by others.
Sorry, but there is no such evidence for religious beliefs.
Yes, I know that the majority of people could be wrong. In fact, I actually believe that the majority of people are wrong - namely, those who say there is a deity of some kind. I believe they are wrong because their claims are mutually exclusive, there is no verifiable evidence for said deities, etc.
There has never been and never will be verifiable evidence for God because God does not provide that kind of evidence. That does not mean that the 93% of people in the world who believe in God are all wrong, it just means that God is in charge and God chooses not to provide verifiable evidence and believers understand and accept that.

There is a very logical explanation for the fact that the claims of religions are mutually exclusive but it's late now so I don't have time to explain it. Please let me know if you want me to explain it and I will be glad to do so tomorrow.
And I hope you aren't saying that since the majority of people say you are wrong that siding with them and saying you are wrong means I am committing the argumentum ad populum fallacy.
No, I certainly don't think that because that is not what ad populum means.

Tiberius

Sorry, I got that idea because you said:
Of course, once you start down the path of the Bible giving way to science, you may as well toss the Bible out entirely.

So does that mean you are willing to toss the Bible out entirely, since it contradicts science?

Yes.

Granted, I know there is accurate information in the Bible, but I won't accept any Biblical claims unless there is extra-Biblical evidence.

Sorry, but there is no such evidence for religious beliefs.

I know, which is why I don't have any religious beliefs.

There has never been and never will be verifiable evidence for God because God does not provide that kind of evidence. That does not mean that the 93% of people in the world who believe in God are all wrong, it just means that God is in charge and God chooses not to provide verifiable evidence and believers understand and accept that.

Of course, this situation is completely indistinguishable from there being no God whatsoever, and Occam's razor compels us to take that option unless we get evidence otherwise.

There is a very logical explanation for the fact that the claims of religions are mutually exclusive but it's late now so I don't have time to explain it. Please let me know if you want me to explain it and I will be glad to do so tomorrow.

I look forward to examining the logic of your reasoning. :)

No, I certainly don't think that because that is not what ad populum means.

I know that, I didn't mean it that way. I was saying that since I disagree with you, I therefore agree with the majority of people who believe you are wrong, and I you weren't saying that since I agree with the majority, I am committing the argument from popularity fallacy by agreeing with the majority.

soulsurvivor

Premium Member
ALL the resurrections Jesus performed were physical resurrections.
No one before Jesus was promised heaven - John 3:13
So, the only hope for them would be a physical resurrection including the people of Hebrews chapter 11 (Hebrews 11:13; Hebrews 11:39)
Then, after they are resurrected is when they will have the opportunity to put faith in Jesus.
Their resurrection is future. That is why Acts of the Apostles 24:15 uses the 'future tense' that there ' is going to be ' a resurrection.....
How can a real physical body with mass and weight go to heaven which is not a physical place?

Nivek001

nPeace quoted

The Bible does not say anything about spirits that were once alive and died. !!!? Where did you read that?

I said this before and I’ll say it again. The scriptures point out that the living are both spirit and body. So when someone experiences physical death that spirit experiences the physical death of their body.

The resurrection is not when a spirit is born according you. If a spirit was born it would be a birth not a resurrection.

43 And Jesus said unto him, Verily I say unto thee, To day shalt thou be with me in paradise.
Luke 24:43 KJV Jesus could not have met the thief who died on the cross that day with him in paradise if your POV is correct BECAUSE according to your POV he wouldn’t have come to exist as a spirit until the third day.

I said:
Again, what does your cited verses in 2Peter, Jude 6, Genesis 6, and Job 1 have anything to do with Noah’s day and the great flood from which 1Peter 3:18-20 was referring to?

nPeace quoted
“They all speak of the same account - when angels - spirits, left their original dwelling place - heaven, and came to earth, commited the sin of taking women, having sexual relations with them, resulting in hybrid offspring - Giants, which contributed to the abundant violence on the earth.”

What is your proof that they all speak the same account? There is nothing showing g that the sons of God in Genesis 6 were shown as angels who were punished. Marrying was a morally accepted practice. Also, that chapter went over about God not always being with man in general at that time not specifically with the sons of God who married the daughters of men. You claiming you you are right because you simply said so is a baseless claim.

nPeace said;
“You have not quoted any scripture in the Bible that says Jesus preached to people that once had bodies.”

Actually I did:
19 By which also he went and preached unto the spirits in prison;
20 Which sometime were disobedient, when once the longsuffering of God waited in the days of Noah, while the ark was a preparing, wherein few, that is, eight souls were saved by water.
1Peter 3:19-20 KJV

Other than the eight who survived in Noah’s ark everyone else, including the disobedient, perished in the flood. Those spirits who experienced that physical death continued on as spirits who were in some type of restricted or prison state. It was to those spirits Jesus preached to, which also goes contrary to your POV BECAUSE this takes place between Jesus’s death and resurrection.

How do you figure Jesus could preach to those spirits in prison between his death and resurrection if he wasn’t raised as a spirit until the third day?

nPeace said:
The Bible does not say anything about spirits that were once alive and died. !!!? Where did you read that?

How hard is it to understand the concept that when we, who are both spirit and body, experienced physical death that the experience has an effect on the spirit part of ourselves who continue on? We as spirits would have then went through the experience of having died physically. How difficult is that to understand?

What makes no sense is your definition of resurrection which has nothing to do with with having life being restored but rather just being a type of birth without any restoration, which is no different than when we are born physically.

14 And as Moses lifted up the serpent in the wilderness, even so must the Son of man be lifted up:
John 3:14 KJV. Jesus will shed his old body and as a spirit inhabit a newly restored physical body.

Jesus points out the symbolism there where he actually DOES compare himself to a serpent who sheds its skin.

Just because you claim I teach the commandments of men and not of Christ does not prove that is the case. In fact to me it seems like your take that resurrection is not resurrection but rather a birth is a false doctrine of men and not of
Christ.

How does my citing Peter 3, Luke 24, and Jeremiah 1 showing we have a spirit prior to even birth let alone death prove it’s not enough?

nPeace quoted Matthew 16:21) . . .Jesus began explaining to his disciples that he must go to Jerusalem and suffer many things from the elders and chief priests and scribes and be killed, and on the third day be raised up.

There is nothing thee saying that being raised up was just for the spirit to be born as opposed to being resurrected with body and spirit restored.

(nPeace quoted Matthew 17:22, 23) 22 It was while they were gathered together in Galilee that Jesus said to them: “The Son of man is going to be betrayed into men’s hands, 23and they will kill him, and on the third day he will be raised up.” And they were very much grieved.

Again, there is nothing there saying being raised was just meant to be a spirit being born as opposed to resurrection where spirit and body are restored.

nPeace said;
What do you think Satan is? What is an angel?
(Hebrews 1:7) . . .“He makes his angels spirits, and his ministers a flame of fire.”
(Hebrews 1:13, 14) 13 But about which of the angels has he ever said: “Sit at my right hand until I place your enemies as a stool for your feet”? 14Are they not all spirits for holy service, sent out to minister for those who are going to inherit salvation?

What does saying all of that have to do with what I brought up concerning the angels God punished? Where in your cited scriptures described those angels as all being angels for holy service?

What is a spiritual resurrection?
nPeace said;
Being raised as a spirit is literally a person whom have died physically being raised to life as a spirit being.

How is that resurrection? That is no different than being raised to life as a baby. There is no sense that the baby has been resurrected. Yet you say that the spirit does not exist until after physical death. That is not restored life of a spirit that is just a birth of a spirit, which goes contrary to what resurrection means.

Just because you say that the resurrection is physical is not scripture does not prove that is the case.

39 Behold my hands and my feet, that it is I myself: handle me, and see; for a spirit hath not flesh and bones, as ye see me have.
Luke 24:39 KJV

13 For such are false apostles, deceitful workers, transforming themselves into the apostles of Christ.
2Corinthians 11:13 KJV

To say that there is no physical resurrection when Jesus appeared in a physical resurrected body to his apostles would make one wonder if the person saying there is no physical resurrection as being deceitful.

Last edited:

Nivek001

nPeace quoted

I said this before and I’ll say it again. The scriptures point out that the living are both spirit and body. So when someone experiences physical death that spirit experiences the physical death of their body.

The resurrection is not when a spirit is born according you. If a spirit was born it would be a birth not a resurrection.

43 And Jesus said unto him, Verily I say unto thee, To day shalt thou be with me in paradise.
Luke 24:43 KJV Jesus could not have met the thief who died on the cross that day with him in paradise if your POV is correct BECAUSE according to your POV he wouldn’t have come to exist as a spirit until the third day.

I said:
Again, what does your cited verses in 2Peter, Jude 6, Genesis 6, and Job 1 have anything to do with Noah’s day and the great flood from which 1Peter 3:18-20 was referring to?

nPeace quoted
“They all speak of the same account - when angels - spirits, left their original dwelling place - heaven, and came to earth, commited the sin of taking women, having sexual relations with them, resulting in hybrid offspring - Giants, which contributed to the abundant violence on the earth.”

What is your proof that they all speak the same account? There is nothing showing g that the sons of God in Genesis 6 were shown as angels who were punished. Marrying was a morally accepted practice. Also, that chapter went over about God not always being with man in general at that time not specifically with the sons of God who married the daughters of men. You claiming you you are right because you simply said so is a baseless claim.

nPeace said;
“You have not quoted any scripture in the Bible that says Jesus preached to people that once had bodies.”

Actually I did:
20 Which sometime were disobedient, when once the longsuffering of God waited in the days of Noah, while the ark was a preparing, wherein few, that is, eight souls were saved by water.
1Peter 3:19-20 KJV

Other than the eight who survived in Noah’s ark everyone else, including the disobedient, perished in the flood. Those spirits who experienced that physical death continued on as spirits who were in some type of restricted or prison state. It was to those spirits Jesus preached to, which also goes contrary to your POV BECAUSE this takes place between Jesus’s death and resurrection.

How do you figure Jesus could preach to those spirits in prison between his death and resurrection if he wasn’t raised as a spirit until the third day?

nPeace said:

How hard is it to understand the concept that when we, who are both spirit and body, experienced physical death that the experience has an effect on the spirit part of ourselves who continue on? We as spirits would have then went through the experience of having died physically. How difficult is that to understand?

What makes no sense is your definition of resurrection which has nothing to do with with having life being restored but rather just being a type of birth without any restoration, which is no different than when we are born physically.

14 And as Moses lifted up the serpent in the wilderness, even so must the Son of man be lifted up:
John 3:14 KJV

Jesus points out the symbolism there where he actually DOES compare himself to a serpent who sheds its skin. Like a snake who physically sheds its old skin has has a new skin so will Jesus do shedding his old body and as a spirit inhabit a new restored physical body.

Just because you claim I teach the commandments of men and not of Christ does not prove that is the case. In fact to me it seems like your take that resurrection is not resurrection but rather a birth is a false doctrine of men and not of
Christ.

How does my citing Peter 3, Luke 24, and Jeremiah 1 showing we have a spirit prior to even birth let alone death prove it’s not enough?

nPeace quoted Matthew 16:21) . . .Jesus began explaining to his disciples that he must go to Jerusalem and suffer many things from the elders and chief priests and scribes and be killed, and on the third day be raised up.

There is nothing thee saying that being raised up was just for the spirit to be born as opposed to being resurrected with body and spirit restored.

(nPeace quoted Matthew 17:22, 23) 22 It was while they were gathered together in Galilee that Jesus said to them: “The Son of man is going to be betrayed into men’s hands, 23and they will kill him, and on the third day he will be raised up.” And they were very much grieved.

Again, there is nothing there saying being raised was just meant to be a spirit being born as opposed to resurrection where spirit and body are restored.

nPeace said;
What do you think Satan is? What is an angel?
(Hebrews 1:7) . . .“He makes his angels spirits, and his ministers a flame of fire.”
(Hebrews 1:13, 14) 13 But about which of the angels has he ever said: “Sit at my right hand until I place your enemies as a stool for your feet”? 14Are they not all spirits for holy service, sent out to minister for those who are going to inherit salvation?

What does saying all of that have to do with what I brought up concerning the angels God punished? Where in your cited scriptures described those angels as all being angels for holy service?

What is a spiritual resurrection?
nPeace said;
Being raised as a spirit is literally a person whom have died physically being raised to life as a spirit being.

How is that resurrection? That is no different than being raised to life as a baby. There is no sense that the baby has been resurrected. Yet you say that the spirit does not exist until after physical death. That is not restored life of a spirit that is just a birth of a spirit, which goes contrary to what resurrection means.

Just because you say that the resurrection is physical is not scripture does not prove that is the case.

39 Behold my hands and my feet, that it is I myself: handle me, and see; for a spirit hath not flesh and bones, as ye see me have.
Luke 24:39 KJV

13 For such are false apostles, deceitful workers, transforming themselves into the apostles of Christ.
2Corinthians 11:13 KJV

To say that there is no physical resurrection when Jesus appeared in a physical resurrected body to his apostles would make one wonder if the person saying there is no physical resurrection as being deceitful.

Nivek001

Nivek001 said:

Just because you you never heard of the point that the angels God condemned never were given the opprotunity to be born begin with does not mean that didn’t happen.

nPeace said
“Not scriptural.”

22 Now the Lord had shown unto me, Abraham, the intelligences that were organized before the world was; and among all these there were many of the noble and great ones;
23 And God saw these souls that they were good, and he stood in the midst of them, and he said: These I will make my rulers; for he stood among those that were spirits, and he saw that they were good; and he said unto me: Abraham, thou art one of them; thou wast chosen before thou wast born.
24 And there stood one among them that was like unto God, and he said unto those who were with him: We will go down, for there is space there, and we will take of these materials, and we will make an earth whereon these may dwell;
25 And we will prove them herewith, to see if they will do all things whatsoever the Lord their God shall command them;
26 And they who keep their first estate shall be added upon; and they who keep not their first estate shall not have glory in the same kingdom with those who keep their first estate; and they who keep their second estate shall have glory added upon their heads for ever and ever.
27 And the Lord said: Whom shall I send? And one answered like unto the Son of Man: Here am I, send me. And another answered and said: Here am I, send me. And the Lord said: I will send the first.
28 And the second was angry, and kept not his first estate; and, at that day, many followed after him.
Pearl of Great Price, Book of Abraham 3:22-28 (An additional volume of scripture believed by members of The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-Day Saints in tandem with the Bible)

There it shows we all existed as spirits before we were born, That God The Father asked for who shall he send to fulfill his plan which involves us coming to Earth (that involves gaining a mortal physical body or to be born). Two volunteer and he chooses the first (fulfilled in John 3:16)

The second is angered and rebels (Isaiah 14:12-15), (Revelation 12:3-9). Satan and his followers or angels were not given physical bodies but were cast out. They existed as spirts but were not given physical bodies since they refused to follow God The Father’s plan that involves us obtaining mortal physical bodies.

Where do you that there are no angels who need to be reborn? (John 3:5)

I believe angel who have or will come to Earth to live in mortality will need to be reborn as described in John 3:5

I wasn’t comparing those angels to 1Peter 3:18-20. I was comparing them to what you posted from 2Peter and Genesis 6, that they too were not proven to be connected to the spirits described in 1Peter 3:18-20 concerning who the spirits were that Christ preached to between his death and resurrection, which BTW goes contrary to your point because Jesus did things as a spirit prior to being resurrected on the third day.

nPeace said:
“Ah. I see. You believe these things... Not scriptural.”

And your proof that the sources I cited from both the Bible and The Pearl of Great Price are not scriptural is what?

nPeace said:
“The thing about believing things, and using the Bible, is that if those things are not scripturally true, they don't benefit the believer.”

That I agree and since you haven’t shown that what you posted is proven to be scripturally true it should give you reason ask yourself if what I have been posting about is true.

I believe it was Satan to tempted Eve in the Garden of Eden and he was described in the symbolism of being a serpent.

I believe the sons of God consist of all males. That includes not just angels and certainly not just angels God has punished. Which BTW doesn’t really show that certain sons of God were even specifically punished by God when certain they married the daughters of men in Genesis 6.

2 That the sons of God saw the daughters of men that they were fair; and they took them wives of all which they chose.
3 And the Lord said, My spirit shall not always strive with man, for that he also is flesh: yet his days shall be an hundred and twenty years.

It only says that the Lord’s spirit shall not always strive with man, which could mean all of humanity at that time. It’s not referencing specifically those sons of God who married the daughters of men. The key words there are “...took them wives...” not anything as other than wives.

I said:

4 Then the word of the Lord came unto me, saying,

5 Before I formed thee in the belly I knew thee; and before thou camest forth out of the womb I sanctified thee, and I ordained thee a prophet unto the nations.
Jeremiah 1:4-5 KJV

I pointed out that as a scripture showing an example of a spirit existing and interacting with God prior to birth.

nPeace responded with:
“No it doesn't. You believe these things, remember.
What you believe about the scripture we looked at earlier does not make sense, remember?”

HOW is a listed scripture not a listed scripture just be because you don’t understand it? How is that even logical? And you are saying that I don’t make any sense?

Where is it decreed that a scripture is not a scripture unless nPeace says it’s understandable? You haven’t even proven that you even tried to understand that scripture.

I believe that God knew us before we were born not only in the womb but before since there was no pre-born time limit in Jeremiah 1 in The Old Testament or in Abraham 3 in The Pearl of Great Price.

nPeace posted:
(Genesis 25:21-23) 21. . .Jehovah responded to his plea, and his wife Rebekah became pregnant. 22 And the sons within her began to struggle with each other, so that she said: “If this is the way it is, why should I go on living?” So she inquired of Jehovah. 23 And Jehovah said to her: “Two nations are in your womb, and two peoples will be separated from within you; and the one nation will be stronger than the other nation, and the older will serve the younger.”

Yeah good point. Perhaps knowing all of that came by knowing personally those who would be born to those two peoples and how they were like as spirits. Certainly not like those who didn’t keep their first estate like in Abraham 3

nPeace said:
So because God can see more than we can, does that not humble us, and should we then not stop using our ideas to try to fit into the Bible?

It does like the idea that there is no physical resurrection even when Jesus appeared to his apostles in a resurrected physical body (Luke 24). One should stop trying to fit that in.

So, where do you get that I believe we are not born from the lineage of Adam?

nPeace said:
“This idea that we are spirit walking around with a body, and shedding that body to move on to another life... do you know where it came from?”

Luke 23:43 KJV.
How do you think Jesus and the thief would meet together in Paradise if there was no spirit remaining that day when they died?

Also:
42 Now, there is a death which is called a temporal death; and the death of Christ shall loose the bands of this temporal death, that all shall be raised from this temporal death.
43 The spirit and the body shall be reunited again in its perfect form; both limb and joint shall be restored to its proper frame, even as we now are at this time; and we shall be brought to stand before God, knowing even as we know now, and have a bright recollection of all our guilt.
44 Now, this restoration shall come to all, both old and young, both bond and free, both male and female, both the wicked and the righteous; and even there shall not so much as a hair of their heads be lost; but every thing shall be restored to its perfect frame, as it is now, or in the body, and shall be brought and be arraigned before the bar of Christ the Son, and God the Father, and the Holy Spirit, which is one Eternal God, to be judged according to their works, whether they be good or whether they be evil.
45 Now, behold, I have spoken unto you concerning the death of the mortal body, and also concerning the resurrection of the mortal body. I say unto you that this mortal body is raised to an immortal body, that is from death, even from the first death unto life, that they can die no more; their spirits uniting with their bodies, never to be divided; thus the whole becoming spiritual and immortal, that they can no more see corruption.
(Book of Mormon; Alma 11:42-45)

(Matthew 4:11) . . .Then the Devil left him, and look! angels came and began to minister to him.

It’s a good thing then after Devil left him that his own spirit dwelling in his body would be at peace.

(Mark 1:13) . . .So he continued in the wilderness for 40 days, being tempted by Satan. He was with the wild beasts, but the angels were ministering to him.

It was a good thing that it was God’s own angles that help out. Of course I don’t think Jesus would have trusted any offers of help if they came from any of Satan’s angels. (The third who kept not their first estate in Abraham 3 in The Pearl of Great Price)

(Luke 22:43) . . .Then an angel from heaven appeared to him and strengthened him.

Again, good thing it was an angel from heaven and not Satan.

Nivek001 said:
nPeace replied:
Of course the realms above was with his father in heaven, as a mighty spirit creature.
Again, what is your point? How does that have anything to do with Jesus preaching to those spirits in prison?

17 Jesus saith unto her, Touch me not; for I am not yet ascended to my Father: but go to my brethren, and say unto them, I ascend unto my Father, and your Father; and to my God, and your God.
John 20:17 KJV

Which Jesus would later appear to them that evening in both spirit and in body. A body which the brethren would be able to handle.

(Hebrews 9:11 KJV goes over

A tabernacle not made of hands made perfect by God . That would be a made perfect physical body for Christ to inhabit.

nPeace said:
“What that shows is that Jesus was in heaven with his father, before coming to Earth”

And apparently he wasn’t the only one the Father knew since he knew us as spirits as well.

My question to you was, what is Satan, and where was Satan from?

Satan was a spiritual child of God just like we all are and who was a son of the morning. He rebelled against the Father’s plan and drew in 1/3 of the other spirts to follow him. We were not among those 1/3 because we came to be born into mortality according to go according to his plan.

That plan also had to involve sacrificing his only begotten son. Begotten being not only in spirit but i the flesh as well. That son being Jesus Christ.

Jesus was both divine and mortal because he had a mortal mother. God the Father could not overcome death and sin for our sakes because the Father could not die and thus overcome death, but Jesus being mortal could die and Jesus being divine could then overcome death.

Jesus being pure hearted being who was also divine and mortal was also the only one who could actually suffer for our sins so that instead of us all failing eternal happiness because we have sinned can still have a shot at it anyway be because Christ paid the price for our sins. We just have to follow his terms, which are more lenient than if we were left to our own devices.

You must know that even Christians interpret the Book of Revelation differently, which is one reason they hold different beliefs about the thousand years and the first and second resurrections.
FYI, I am a post tribulation, pre millennialist futurist regarding the second appearing of Christ. Ref Hebrews 9:28.

Nivek001

The Bible. As I have already explained, the term "sons of God" always refers to those who are a direct creation of God.”.

How does you explaining your definition proves you are correct? One could also figure that all of humanity is directly created from God, so your definition would not be much of a distinction.

Deeje said:
Do you have no understanding of the "ransom"? (Matthew 20:28)

What does the definition of ransom have to do with defining the sons of God?

Deeje said:
I guess not when LDS teaches that Adam is some kind of hero who took the plunge into death so that he could have sex with his wife and produce children. (as if sex was the original sin)

How is that relevant to defining ransom or relevant to defining the sons of God?

Also just as a side note the LDS do not believe in any original sin when it comes to Adam.

Deeje said;
If they were mere humans then why did God choose to flood the whole world in order to deal with them?

5 And God saw that the wickedness of man was great in the earth, and that every imagination of the thoughts of his heart was only evil continually.
Genesis 6:5 KJV

Why wouldn’t God choose to flood the whole earth to deal with man due to man’s wickedness?

Deeje said:
Men had been marrying and women been given in marriage since the beginning.....this was a situation that was out of the ordinary

But still important because it’s not far from the beginning. Why wouldn’t be important to point out at this time that humanity was growing?

Deeje said:
“those who were taking the women in marriage (all whom they chose) were actually taking the women who belonged to other men.....forcing them to have sex and producing hybrid children.”

Where does it say that in Genesis 6 regarding the sons of God?

4 There were giants in the earth in those days; and also after that, when the sons of God came in unto the daughters of men, and they bare children to them, the same became mighty men which were of old, men of renown.

Where does it say that those giants were all violent monsters? Were all giants the children of
evil angels. Was Goliath’s father an evil angel?

Deeje asked:
Where are ordinary humans ever called "sons of God"?

So you are saying that ordinary males are not created from God?

Deeje said:
“The only humans who fit that description are those who are "born again" . Where is the proof that only the born again were called to have been children of God?

Couldn’t the born again simply refer to as being the children of Christ instead of the children of God The Father taking upon the name of Christ when one commits to following Christ after being born again?

Deeje posted:
After all the scripture that has been given to you, you still ask for proof? You already have it.
What do you think demons are? Where do you think they come Why did the name of Jesus Christ cause the demons to abandon their hosts in Bible times? Why did they beg Jesus not to order them to go into the abyss? (Luke 8:31; Revelation 20:1-3)

What scriptures state that all the sons of God are demons? Where does it say that all the demons casted out are the same as the sons of God as described in Genesis 6?

Deeje posted:
Genesis 2:7...KJV
"And the Lord God formed man of the dust of the ground, and breathed into his nostrils the breath of life; and man became a living soul."
Adam only "became" a soul when God started him breathing. Before the breath of life, Adam was a dead soul. Souls are mortal...they die. (Ezekiel 18:4)

Brining a soul into a creation made from the dust shows that man is both soul and body.
4 Behold, all souls are mine; as the soul of the father, so also the soul of the son is mine: the soul that sinneth, it shall die. Ezekiel 28:4 KJV. It describes souls that sin shall die. There is nothing saying that a soul is dead before birth.

Deeje said:
“These were the spirits who left their proper dwelling place in heaven to taste the pleasures of the flesh on earth. (Jude 6) These are the ones who were forced back to the spirit realm by the flood”

There is no Jude 6. There is only one chapter in Jude.

Deeje said:
The scripture does not state that he preached to these spirits between his death and resurrection”.

18 For Christ also hath once suffered for sins, the just for the unjust, that he might bring us to God, being put to death in the flesh, but quickened by the Spirit: 1Peter 3:18 KJV

It’s talking about the state of being Jesus was in which was after physical death and before resurrection since he has yet to receive his restored body that he showed to his apostles for them to handle in Luke 24.

Deeje said:
“because Jesus himself said that he would be 'in the heart of the earth for three days and nights as Jonah was in the belly of the fish'.”

Where?

Was it his spirit or his body he was referring to as being in the heart of the earth for three days?

Deeje said:
“Heaven is where he came from and that is where he would return.”

I agree both in spirit and in body he would return.

Deeje said:
“It was after his resurrection that he delivered his judgment to those wicked spirits in prison”

Where does it

Last edited:

The rest of dead ( those resurrected on Earth ) lived not again ( meaning one could still fall away at that millennial time frame )
So, they did Not yet gain ' everlasting life ' on Earth. They did Not come to eternal life until the end of the thousand years.
That is when 1 Corinthians 15:24-26 will see its final fulfillment because ' enemy death ' will be No more on Earth.- Isaiah 25:8
Jesus is believed to be a man now, 1 Timothy 2:5 and now forever Hebrews 13:8. And never ceased being God too, John 20:28.

Deeje

Avid Bible Student
Premium Member
@Nivek001

Can you please fix the quotes in your reply....

Edit: on second thought...don't bother....its a waste of time.

Last edited:

Nivek001

This was a personal statement made to Jeremiah, not to everyone in general.

5 Before I formed thee in the belly I knew thee; and before thou camest forth out of the womb I sanctified thee, and I ordained thee a prophet unto the nations.
Jeremiah 1:5 KJV

So you are saying that unless God told you directly what he did with you before you were born is therefore proof you did not exist as a spirit before you were born?

How do you figure that? If he told Jeremiah what he did with him before he was born is a good indication that we all existed as spirits prior to our birth. There was nothing shown in Jeremiah that his pre-birth existence was exclusively only to him.

You actually believe that you could only exist as a spirit prior to birth only you were preordained for something and you had told about directly by God otherwise you did not exist as a spirit prior to you being born? Where does it say that?

The point is if God preordained a person before birth then it’s quite likely that at least we all existed prior to birth since we are children of God just like Jeremiah regardless if we were fiorordained for anything.

Deeje said:
Another misinterpreted text....do you never think outside the box? Read what it says in context and ask what statement Jesus was responding to....?

42 And he said unto Jesus, Lord, remember me when thou comest into thy kingdom.

He told the thief that he would be with him in "paradise".....NOT heaven.

Where am I claiming that Jesus said to the thief he will meet with him in Heaven as opposed to Paradise?

My point was that wherever they were going they were going that day as spirits. There wasn’t any waiting until the third day to be somehow born as a spirit.

Deere said:
“Jesus was dead in his tomb for three days before God raised him up. “
Where?
Did it say it was both his spirit and his body.
42 And he said unto Jesus, Lord, remember me when thou comest into thy kingdom.
the Bible days specifically in Luke 23:43

It says To day. Not in three days but To day from Luke 23:43 as opposed to you making a vague claim that somewhere it says Jesus will be tomb for three days and there is no way whatsoever he had a spirit that would be elsewhere.

It looks like it is you who is inferring something that has not been proven by you. That it was taught that there is no spirit until there is a resurrection which goes to show what resurrection means because to be born is not to be resurrected. That is like saying every newborn baby has just been resurrected.

Deeje said;
(Acts 1:3) During that entire period, there is no mention of him residing with his apostles though he had been their constant companion for the previous three and a half years. It says only that he "appeared" to them.

Where do you get that in order for Jesus to be resurrected physically he has to hang around witnesses for a minimum period of time otherwise it doesn’t count?

Whose rule book are you going off of? if those apostles could handle his resurrected body for a moment then that is enough.

Deeje said:
When Mary Magdalene met him at the tomb....."Jesus said to her: “Stop clinging to me, for I have not yet ascended to the Father. But go to my brothers and say to them, ‘I am ascending to my Father and your Father and to my God and your God.’” (John 20:17).

Nothing says I am not physically resurrected quite like someone physically clinging on to the robe and being told by the resurrected person to let go. Really?

Deeje said:
“If you knew more than your own narrow viewpoint, you would know the answers to all your questions without having to ask anyone.”

Um, if I was thinking only from a narrow viewpoint why would I be asking questions to begin with?

Deeje said:
“Something to do with physics I imagine. Physical bodies cannot go through walls or disappear. Matter will not allow it. Molecules do not move out of the way for other molecules.”

How is that a relevant point to consider? How is anyone able to determine what the limits are for a believed God who wants us to rely on faith?

Deeje said:
“Jesus did not take back his sacrificed body...it was offered on behalf of all mankind who put faith in his redemption.”

And where does it say that he didn’t take his restored body back? Whose body was Jesus possessing when had his apostles come to handle in Luke 24?

Deeje said:
Jesus was a healer...no one who came to listen to his public addresses were in pain or discomfort because he healed them first. Tell me why God would not heal his own son of those painful afflictions? “

You mean the son who did receive his restored body with only the wound marks his hands, feet, and side remaining so that those who met him would know who he really is and what he really did for us?

Deeje said:
“.as Peter said. (1 Peter 3:18) No wounds were visible except on the occasion where he needed to convince a doubter.”

18 For Christ also hath once suffered for sins, the just for the unjust, that he might bring us to God, being put to death in the flesh, but quickened by the Spirit:
1Peter 3:18-19 KJV

Peter didn’t say no wounds were visible. And why would he infer that there were any wounds? Peter was referring to the time between Jesus’s death and physical resurrection when he acted as a spirit. Just like when meeting with the thief who was on the cross in Paradise on day one of his physical death. Jesus was a very busy spirit during that time.

Last edited:

URAVIP2ME

Veteran Member
How can a real physical body with mass and weight go to heaven which is not a physical place?
Good observation ^ above ^.
Please notice chapter 15 of 1st Corinthians because there it discusses both: ' terrestrial and celestial' bodies ( verses 40,44)
There it uses the example of a seed.
We know when a seed is planted it does Not come up as a seed but totally different as a plant.
The sown seed does Not remain a seed but the seed ' gives up' the seed in order to become or turn into a plant.
Kind of like the seed dies out, so to speak, before it's new life. (or, death comes before God's gift of resurrected life)
This is similar to what is brought out about Jesus' death at Romans 6:3-5.
Of course, we are Not speaking about literal seeds at 1 Corinthians 15:44.
So, people who are resurrected to life on Earth are the terrestrial.
People who are resurrected to life in Heaven are the celestial.
Please notice 1 Corinthians 15:50 because flesh and blood can Not inherit the kingdom.
Like the 'seed' the ones called to Heaven are changed - 1 Corinthians 15:52
They are the ones who have that first or earlier resurrection mentioned at Revelation 20:6; 2:10.

URAVIP2ME

Veteran Member
Jesus is believed to be a man now, 1 Timothy 2:5 and now forever Hebrews 13:8. And never ceased being God too, John 20:28.
I find if we continue reading past verse 28 to John 20:31 John concludes that he believes Jesus is the Christ (Messiah) the Son of God.
Please also notice before verse 28 at John 20:17 because Jesus earlier already said there that he would ascend to his God.
The resurrected ascended-to-heaven Jesus still thinks he has a God over him according to Revelation 3:12.
So, what doubting Thomas said is similar to what we hear people say in front of a news reported when they say, " oh my God "
We know the person is not believing the reporter is God but we understand the exclamation.

Yes, Jesus is the same yesterday, today and forever - Hebrews 13:8
Jesus was and always will be the beginning of the creation by God as John wrote at Revelation 3:14 B
Pre-human heavenly Jesus was God's Son, earthly Jesus was God's Son, the resurrected Jesus is still God's Son - Hebrews 9:24

Yes, 1 Timothy 2:5 there is only one Mediator. Jesus is the 'go-between ' God and us.
One God, one Mediator. Does Not say God is Mediator.
Please notice Psalms 110
There are two (2) LORD/Lord's mentioned.
The KJV LORD in all Upper-Case Letters stands for LORD God (Tetragrammaton YHWH)
The other Lord in some lower-case letters stands for Lord Jesus (No Tetragrammaton )

Trailblazer

Veteran Member
FYI, I am a post tribulation, pre millennialist futurist regarding the second appearing of Christ. Ref Hebrews 9:28.
28 So Christ was once offered to bear the sins of many; and unto them that look for him shall he appear the second time without sin unto salvation.

Jesus did appear a second time, but not in body, in spirit, and those who looked for Him found Him.
There will be no second appearance of Jesus in the same body.

John 14:19 Yet a little while, and the world seeth me no more; but ye see me: because I live, ye shall live also.

John 17:11 And now I am no more in the world, but these are in the world, and I come to thee. Holy Father, keep through thine own name those whom thou hast given me, that they may be one, as we are.

Deeje

Avid Bible Student
Premium Member
Which quotes are you referring to?
LOL...the ones you got wrong twice...have a look and see they are the ones you see "click to expand"
But no worries. These conversations have no point unless they are enlightening someone.....arguments for the sake of argument achieve nothing good IMO.

rational experiences

Veteran Member
Once again, you need to understand that your posts literally make no sense. Please either take more care to make your posts understandable, or save time by not posting. As it is, you aren't contributing anything meaningful, since no one can understand you.
Talking.
Thinking.

Humans.

I am a human. Maybe you think you are not a human.

Why we argue.

Science Phi theism human expressed is just thinking first.
Asks questions who was Jesus.

After a lot of words and numbers the book summation quotes never give God O earth mass a name again.

Book says in summation no man is God.

Book statement agsinst sophism theism for occult satanic science. A contradiction.

For rational humans had to argue on behalf of human survival.

Who was Jesus asks science.

The book said an image of a man human in the clouds.

Jesus in the heavens clouds with his father.

A father in human life is sexual title.

So a sexual father is a human.

We live inside heavenly body as humans.

A cloud image is exactly stated a cloud image.

Ask how a ground living bio life got its image in clouds answer Bible stated.

Satanic science occult caused.

God pressure body stone changed in phi O a human thinking theory was applied in machines Phi designed to react a machine constant.

Machine built to force change body God mass O owner of the origin s circular body.

The written data study of man human innocent. Was not his man occult science brother. Both man adults.

Innocent man said guilty man scientist sacrificed his life. Data described numbers to a letter. Applied a study gave its title by word JESUS.

A study about why human life was sacrificed aligned to the state phenomena causes.

Image. Recording. Proved with hearing recorded voice speaking that when life is notified bio attack you hear the theist voice human science machine designer speaking.

A man. Our human adult father self speaking due to machine only designed by his human thinking controlled by his thinking changed the atmospheric body.

Adult young adult man theist designer.

Had a baby life first.
Future thinking is a returned human baby life.

Says time shifting design.

Natural life becomes an old man.

Human life babies die as babies.
Many humans don't grow old.

Because science introduced time shifting UFO mass release.

Humans own spirit records lived living life returned recordings.

Babies grow into by image young adults
Old humans died old return image young adult also.

Spiritual human experience.

Living proof a human scientist did it to us.

Question if life came from a place of loving spirit. We humans live as self proof we did and it owns no scientific descriptive ownership.

The only argument occult science uses is a claim we all use. I know. Just words which are not reactive string theories.

Occult science today claims it invented life from a machine reaction.

Therefore no one should wonder why life human was and is sacrificed as we own human evidence machines caused it.

rational experiences

Veteran Member
Reason for statement.

Phi involved in destruction of God spirit formed non God image not man living inside God heavens. Alien effect.

So man is not an alien.
Jesus man image in clouds by God owned gas spirits.

Extra RA radiation used up our cooling we say abducted our spirit being by gas history God owned. Being water oxygen we use to have formed alien image from destruction.

Phi theoried first. Not in destruction healthy human spiritual self. Applied theory for Phi activation by machine.

Phi used to destroy reasoned why human life got sacrificed. Had to state image of man God owned gas spirits.

Just because UFO was released from God stone it's vacuum return is a spatial planet radiation accumulation extra. Not stone gases.

Why gases heavens God owned burning fall out. As sun radiation was never the gas radiation of stone.

Science theoried proved by cause effect it theoried by sun radiation advice. Sun no longer attacking earth radiation effect from spatial accumulation. Fake artificial amount of radiation owning metal manifestation.

Teaching said tried to rebuild his machine in UFO mass to return as machine. God never owned machine status.

Theory therefore imposed replacement of machine meant machine would be attacked. And it was. He proved he knew in theory. Machine plus reaction is machine body removal itself.

Why UFO cooling metal tried to form by its human designer into a machine inside our heavens. To own metal you melt then water cool.

Theory I wanted returned UFO mass to enter my machine to equal machine plus mass in reaction. So my machine body would not convert. As conversion was beyond his metal.

Artificially caused a Ra radiation effect without it being the sun. What you lied about as theist cause.