• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

For charismatic Christians, the Capitol riot and Trump's impeachment can't stop prophesies

tytlyf

Not Religious
It is very interesting, IMV, how one can get so twisted in what they are reading that they can actually believe what they just posted. ;)
A few easy questions if you don't mind answering.

Was the election stolen from Trump?
Are Democrats or Republicans more divided as a party?
Was the Southern Demokkkrat Party of slavery and racism liberal/progressive?

Windwalker

Veteran Member
Premium Member
Using my own statements... yes, it can cut both ways.
Prophesying cuts the ones making them speaking from their egos and their desires. It's like those who use God to cheer for their home team, against the other team from the town down the road from them. That except more fanatical, where one of the fans stood on a street corner prophesying to the town that God would deliver the victory to their team this Saturday, because God showed him in a vision that Centerville was chosen by God to survive his wrath upon them.

I think that folks would think that prophet is either mad, or a little bit to worked up about things and going over the deep end, hoping to avoid the fear of his team losing a couple games this season. In either case, of course God had nothing to do with any of that going on in his mind. All of this prophesying business is just about themselves.

Kenny

Face to face with my Father
Premium Member
Was the election stolen from Trump?

I don't think we will ever know for sure because nothing was ever taken to court. Case in point... a forensic review of the Dominion computer showed flaws but no legal effort to look into it was made.

Does it matter at this point?

Are Democrats or Republicans more divided as a party?

Not sure what that has to do with anything or its application. I think Republicans are more divers in thinking than the Dems. Yet they are certainly not letting the Acasio Cortezes type of people to have much influence. Yet, as a block, the Dems are more united but that can be viewed in different ways.

Was the Southern Demokkkrat Party of slavery and racism liberal/progressive?

Have no idea where you are going with this.

tytlyf

Not Religious
I don't think we will ever know for sure because nothing was ever taken to court. Case in point... a forensic review of the Dominion computer showed flaws but no legal effort to look into it was made.

Does it matter at this point?

Not sure what that has to do with anything or its application. I think Republicans are more divers in thinking than the Dems. Yet they are certainly not letting the Acasio Cortezes type of people to have much influence. Yet, as a block, the Dems are more united but that can be viewed in different ways.

Have no idea where you are going with this.
Thank you