• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

For atheists

GA777

There are many strong signs about God's existance as there are many saints who constantly do miracles for those who pray for them, but that's a rare thing, although it happened a few times in our zone's surroundings last 50s years, like someone who was said he is in an advanced stage of his cancer , goes to the hospital and they tell him there's nothing they can do, it's too late, then he keeps praying all the time in his last days of 'supposed' life , asking for healings, then he dreamt a particular saint (St Charbel) visited him, put his hands in his body (where he had cancer) then disappears. He wakes up, and go to test himself, and cancer was suddenly disappeared. Doctors were really amazed, before he told them the story.(That's the 1 I know which happened like 2-3 years ago for a person not too far away from our home)
Not to mention, that every now and then, some are becoming saints after doing miracles to a few which get announced publically. So, if that's not true, either we (Christians) are lying or we are crazy. It's impossible to be crazy, because these things are happening in front of some of witnesses eyes, that there seem to be a no way escape from their disease, but they get healed after some dream where they see they get healed, do the tests and nothing shows up. And it is also impossible to lie, because what would we earn by making such lies and staying christians?absolutely nothing. We would most probably stop wasting our times and stop being religious and do what we want and enjoy our lives the way We want, not the way God wants us. And these miracles very rarely happen, and to very few people, if they are Very faithful and pray a lot when they get no escape.

Another proof is demon possession. And it's not the one you see in the movies, like 'the exorcist' because most of what you'd see there is untrue. You may say that there is no possession, but that the person is psycologically sick. I agree in LOTS of cases that that is true, maybe 90% or more of the times people say they are. But there are many case in which people are truely possessed. And I started believing in God, and praying, after i watched a demonic possession live on tv of an unbeliever (christian channel), and on a very trusted source, which made me to believe that there is evil, which means there is God. And demons dont possess many, so they dont reveal the truth that they exist, so they keep as many people as possible away from God.

The exorced never seemed psychologically ill, as at first he was totally natural, and in the second the priest came in and started praying, the possessed person started shaking like crazy throwing 100s and 100s of insults, threatening the priest all the time to leave him alone (the demon) and keep him in that person's body (they feel rest in bodies that's why they sometimes like possessing), but of course, the possessed tried to resist and everytime the priest was getting the cross near the eyes, the possessed will close his eyes, because if he looks at the cross, he'll get incredible suffering (the demon inside). and everytime the priest would get the bible in front of him, he'll start going crazy to move it away and keep spitting on it. And he seemed 90% fine before the priest came in. And then after much effort, the priest got the possessed person freed, and he Became TOTALLY normal, not knowing what happened. But as soon as he was told by his companions, he immediately converted to Christianity and became faithful ever since, because evil spirits cant do **** to anyone who loves Jesus&God and by praying and especially following the commandments, because he will be taken care of and there are 2 other cases I watched about demon possession from the same source.

And if you believe in history book and not religious books, you can look up a book of a historian called titus, who talked about jesus christ being a wise man doing miracles and that he had risen from death, many followed him etc., as he was alive when Jesus was there.

Also, LOTS of UFOS are appearing in the sky, Especially in some places in USA. And that's true and it is the work of the devil, so if any never knew why these were appearing should know, he is trying to prove us that Aliens do truely exist for later plans (Wont go on with this or else I'd write 10s more paragraphs)

And also, here's an appearance, not very clear, but clear enough for anyone to see it and to know that it happened. On May 30th, 30 000s and more of Lebanese christians were praying right in that time for 20s hours to Virgin Mary in Lebanon in front of Harissa (a sacred place built for Virgin Mary), and she appeared in the sky from far away because Too many were praying for her there and here's the picture I took and IT isnt photoshoped! (so dont put that excuse)
s249.photobucket.com/albums/gg227/atallah_album/?action=view&current=255093_10150647019780241_658160240_18929836_4254976_n.jpg]255093_10150647019780241_658160240_18929836_4254976_n.jpg

And this shows that it seems like her exactly, and it aint a reflexion because she appeared differently a few times and here's a link showing more photos taken from those who were there with us:

youtube.com/watch?v=2o1s7hfl-xQ
Whether you want to believe me, or dont , that will always remain a true fact, because it happened, and I am pretty sure many here will deny it, because they dont WANT to believe, not that they cant believe, and if God doesnt appear to us, doesnt mean he doesnt exist. He wants US to find him through faith, and if he appears to us, we'll all follow him because he's the creator and because he'd benifit us, so he put us in a life where Evil and Good exist, in which we choose what we want to follow, the evil or the good, he gave us freedom of choice, to choose between Evil (satan) and Good (God), so we follow who we truely want to follow and who we would TRUELY LOVE , not to follow God for our own benefits because he controls everything and he is the all-powerful.

Furthermore, The devil is using this technology, to get us further from God, and it's working on MANY people, also making them to believe in science, and therefore we'll stop believing in God, which is exactly what the devil wants us to do as a start. And Evil spirits dont appear either to those who dont believe in Religion because we'll immediately run away to God and start believing in him, which they dont want. Many may have said that there is no evidence, but their purpose is to not show us any evidence, although if we truely seek either and pray for, they'd surely appear. (I never deny that Science aint true , it is very true, but it has no proof that God didnt create the planet and such, and yes it was created by the energy, but who brought it? Can any human know how big the universe is?

And those who say that the bible isnt real, dont look at the old testament, because it is very faar from wordy. It is Very symbolic. Take a look at the new Testament and I'm pretty sure you'll understand most things. Because Jesus came to talk to us not symbolically but wordly in most cases.

I'm saying all this not to argue or anything, but to show the truth. Follow your logic after this, and start believing in the one who created us , whom we turned our back from although he still loves us

I guess I'm gonna stop here , because if I keep posting every single sign and such, I'd probably not finish this week , but the one after. Hopefully I got some things clearer for you, and sorry if I have some spelling/grammar mistakes as English isnt my 1st language. And flamers , feel free to flame all you want, pretty sure that an arguement will be started now

Last edited:

Troy Barnard

The Jewish version of Jesus was told 3000 years earlier in ancient Egypt. The story of the Sun god Horus paralleled Jesus in every respect. God impregnated a virgin with his son, the son of god, He was called a savior. He was crucified to save mankind. It just takes the Jews a while longer to come up with something. Now...as I'm sure you know, the Jews don't even believe it. They're strictly old testament.

A List of the similarities between Horus and Jesus:

• Horus and the Father are one.
  • Jesus says, "I and My Father are one. He that seeth Me, seeth Him that sent Me."
  • Horus is the Father seen in the Son.
  • Jesus claims to be the Son in whom the Father is revealed.
  • Horus was the light of the world, the light that is represented by the symbolical eye, the sign of salvation.
  • Jesus is made to declare that He is the light of the world.
  • Horus was the way, the truth, the life by name and in person.
  • Jesus is made to assert that he is the way, the truth, and the life.
  • Horus was the plant, the shoot, the natzar.
  • Jesus is made to say: "I am the true vine."
  • Horus says: It is I who traverse the heaven; I go round the Sekhet-Arru (the Elysian Fields); Eternity has been assigned to me without end. Lo! I am heir of endless time and my attribute is eternity.
  • Jesus says: " I am come down from Heaven. For this is the will of the Father that everyone who beholdeth the Son and believeth in Him should have eternal life, and I will raise him up at the last day." (He, too, claims to be lord of eternity.)
  • Horus says: " I open the Tuat that I may drive away the darkness."
  • Jesus says: " I am come a light unto the world."
  • Horus says: I am equipped with thy words O Ra (the father in heaven) (ch.32) and repeat them to those who are deprived of breath. (ch.38). These were the words of the father in heaven.
  • Jesus says: " The Father which sent me, he hath given me a commandment, what I should say and what I should speak. Whatsoever I speak, therefore, even as the Father said unto me, so I speak. The word which ye hear is not mine, but the Father’s which sent me."

Last edited:

waitasec

Veteran Member
mark 16:17 And these signs will accompany those who believe: In my name they will drive out demons; they will speak in new tongues; 18 they will pick up snakes with their hands; and when they drink deadly poison, it will not hurt them at all; they will place their hands on sick people, and they will get well.”

guess there aren't that many who really believe
like those parents who killed their children because of their belief in faith healings...by denying them their meds
i mean the only way to back up your faith is by acting on it...right?
guess these parents were only kidding :facepalm:

Orias

Left Hand Path
So, if that's not true, either we (Christians) are lying or we are crazy. It's impossible to be crazy, because these things are happening in front of some of witnesses eyes, that there seem to be a no way escape from their disease, but they get healed after some dream where they see they get healed, do the tests and nothing shows up. And it is also impossible to lie, because what would we earn by making such lies and staying christians?absolutely nothing. We would most probably stop wasting our times and stop being religious and do what we want and enjoy our lives the way We want, not the way God wants us. And these miracles very rarely happen, and to very few people, if they are Very faithful and pray a lot when they get no escape.

First of all, its crazy to give false meaning behind things, "God did it" is in no way a logical position. Not to mention that it is One that is continually pushed out by masturbatory and senseless social preponderances.

And what would you as a Christian earn by lying? Nothing, but you obviously lack a structural understanding of your associated groups past.

Revoltingest

Pragmatic Libertarian
Premium Member
There are many strong signs about God's existance as there are many saints who constantly do miracles for those who pray for them, but that's a rare thing, although it happened a few times in our zone's surroundings last 50s years, like someone who was said he is in an advanced stage of his cancer , goes to the hospital and they tell him there's nothing they can do, it's too late, then he keeps praying all the time in his last days of 'supposed' life , asking for healings, then he dreamt a particular saint (St Charbel) visited him, put his hands in his body (where he had cancer) then disappears. He wakes up, and go to test himself, and cancer was suddenly disappeared. Doctors were really amazed, before he told them the story.(That's the 1 I know which happened like 2-3 years ago for a person not too far away from our home)
Not to mention, that every now and then, some are becoming saints after doing miracles to a few which get announced publically. So, if that's not true, either we (Christians) are lying or we are crazy. It's impossible to be crazy, because these things are happening in front of some of witnesses eyes, that there seem to be a no way escape from their disease, but they get healed after some dream where they see they get healed, do the tests and nothing shows up. And it is also impossible to lie, because what would we earn by making such lies and staying christians?absolutely nothing. We would most probably stop wasting our times and stop being religious and do what we want and enjoy our lives the way We want, not the way God wants us. And these miracles very rarely happen, and to very few people, if they are Very faithful and pray a lot when they get no escape.

Another proof is demon possession. And it's not the one you see in the movies, like 'the exorcist' because most of what you'd see there is untrue. You may say that there is no possession, but that the person is psycologically sick. I agree in LOTS of cases that that is true, maybe 90% or more of the times people say they are. But there are many case in which people are truely possessed. And I started believing in God, and praying, after i watched a demonic possession live on tv of an unbeliever (christian channel), and on a very trusted source, which made me to believe that there is evil, which means there is God. And demons dont possess many, so they dont reveal the truth that they exist, so they keep as many people as possible away from God.

The exorced never seemed psychologically ill, as at first he was totally natural, and in the second the priest came in and started praying, the possessed person started shaking like crazy throwing 100s and 100s of insults, threatening the priest all the time to leave him alone (the demon) and keep him in that person's body (they feel rest in bodies that's why they sometimes like possessing), but of course, the possessed tried to resist and everytime the priest was getting the cross near the eyes, the possessed will close his eyes, because if he looks at the cross, he'll get incredible suffering (the demon inside). and everytime the priest would get the bible in front of him, he'll start going crazy to move it away and keep spitting on it. And he seemed 90% fine before the priest came in. And then after much effort, the priest got the possessed person freed, and he Became TOTALLY normal, not knowing what happened. But as soon as he was told by his companions, he immediately converted to Christianity and became faithful ever since, because evil spirits cant do **** to anyone who loves Jesus&God and by praying and especially following the commandments, because he will be taken care of and there are 2 other cases I watched about demon possession from the same source.

And if you believe in history book and not religious books, you can look up a book of a historian called titus, who talked about jesus christ being a wise man doing miracles and that he had risen from death, many followed him etc., as he was alive when Jesus was there.

Also, LOTS of UFOS are appearing in the sky, Especially in some places in USA. And that's true and it is the work of the devil, so if any never knew why these were appearing should know, he is trying to prove us that Aliens do truely exist for later plans (Wont go on with this or else I'd write 10s more paragraphs)

And also, here's an appearance, not very clear, but clear enough for anyone to see it and to know that it happened. On May 30th, 30 000s and more of Lebanese christians were praying right in that time for 20s hours to Virgin Mary in Lebanon in front of Harissa (a sacred place built for Virgin Mary), and she appeared in the sky from far away because Too many were praying for her there and here's the picture I took and IT isnt photoshoped! (so dont put that excuse)
s249.photobucket.com/albums/gg227/atallah_album/?action=view&current=255093_10150647019780241_658160240_18929836_4254976_n.jpg]255093_10150647019780241_658160240_18929836_4254976_n.jpg

And this shows that it seems like her exactly, and it aint a reflexion because she appeared differently a few times and here's a link showing more photos taken from those who were there with us:

youtube.com/watch?v=2o1s7hfl-xQ]YouTube[/url] - ‪The Apparition of Virgin Mary-Harissa- lebanon.wmv‬‏
Whether you want to believe me, or dont , that will always remain a true fact, because it happened, and I am pretty sure many here will deny it, because they dont WANT to believe, not that they cant believe, and if God doesnt appear to us, doesnt mean he doesnt exist. He wants US to find him through faith, and if he appears to us, we'll all follow him because he's the creator and because he'd benifit us, so he put us in a life where Evil and Good exist, in which we choose what we want to follow, the evil or the good, he gave us freedom of choice, to choose between Evil (satan) and Good (God), so we follow who we truely want to follow and who we would TRUELY LOVE , not to follow God for our own benefits because he controls everything and he is the all-powerful.

Furthermore, The devil is using this technology, to get us further from God, and it's working on MANY people, also making them to believe in science, and therefore we'll stop believing in God, which is exactly what the devil wants us to do as a start. And Evil spirits dont appear either to those who dont believe in Religion because we'll immediately run away to God and start believing in him, which they dont want. Many may have said that there is no evidence, but their purpose is to not show us any evidence, although if we truely seek either and pray for, they'd surely appear. (I never deny that Science aint true , it is very true, but it has no proof that God didnt create the planet and such, and yes it was created by the energy, but who brought it? Can any human know how big the universe is?

And those who say that the bible isnt real, dont look at the old testament, because it is very faar from wordy. It is Very symbolic. Take a look at the new Testament and I'm pretty sure you'll understand most things. Because Jesus came to talk to us not symbolically but wordly in most cases.

I'm saying all this not to argue or anything, but to show the truth. Follow your logic after this, and start believing in the one who created us , whom we turned our back from although he still loves us

I guess I'm gonna stop here , because if I keep posting every single sign and such, I'd probably not finish this week , but the one after. Hopefully I got some things clearer for you, and sorry if I have some spelling/grammar mistakes as English isnt my 1st language. And flamers , feel free to flame all you want, pretty sure that an arguement will be started now
Those looking for signs of gods will find them.
Your 'signs' simply don't ring true for me.

Btw, welcome aboard!

no-body

Your proof can all be explained with reason and logic. For some reason when scientist try to study these phenomena close up and under scientific scrutiny the evidence disappears. Maybe God is messing with us?

GA777

The Jewish version of Jesus was told 3000 years earlier in ancient Egypt. The story of the Sun god Horus paralleled Jesus in every respect. God impregnated a virgin with his son, the son of god, He was called a savior. He was crucified to save mankind. It just takes the Jews a while longer to come up with something. Now...as I'm sure you know, the Jews don't even believe it. They're strictly old testament.

• Jesus says, "I and My Father are one. He that seeth Me, seeth Him that sent Me."
  • Horus was the light of the world, the light that is represented by the symbolical eye, the sign of salvation.
  • Horus says: It is I who traverse the heaven; I go round the Sekhet-Arru (the Elysian Fields); Eternity has been assigned to me without end. Lo! I am heir of endless time and my attribute is eternity.
  • Jesus says: " I am come down from Heaven. For this is the will of the Father that everyone who beholdeth the Son and believeth in Him should have eternal life, and I will raise him up at the last day." (He, too, claims to be lord of eternity.)
  • Horus says: I am equipped with thy words O Ra (the father in heaven) (ch.32) and repeat them to those who are deprived of breath. (ch.38). These were the words of the father in heaven.
  • Jesus says: " The Father which sent me, he hath given me a commandment, what I should say and what I should speak. Whatsoever I speak, therefore, even as the Father said unto me, so I speak. The word which ye hear is not mine, but the Father’s which sent me."

In ancient times, Gods were appointed through magicians and good predictors, and that power always came from evil forces and those gods are demons 90% of the times if not 100% of the times, except if it was a prophet, and a true one which would lead them to God who would be perfect predictor and doesnt do magic to please but do miracles to please God, not to for his honour or to please the people. And the eye symbol of horus, is a satanic symbol confirmed by a few ex-satanists who are now Christians! And of course, anyone who they appoint God or closest to God, they would say that he is the all the greatest and the all mighty, so if course there'd be many similarities between the 2. But he's a mythological character. Has anyone ever seen him?has he ever appeared to the world or had disciples who preached this world?People 2000 years ago saw jesus, and he had disciples who preached pretty much everyone. And also there are 1000s mythological caracter, so of course you'd find similarities between jesus and someone.

First of all, its crazy to give false meaning behind things, "God did it" is in no way a logical position. Not to mention that it is One that is continually pushed out by masturbatory and senseless social preponderances.

And what would you as a Christian earn by lying? Nothing, but you obviously lack a structural understanding of your associated groups past.

A saint appeared to him in his Dream, and told him that he'll get healed, he touched him, he woke up, did the tests and he was already healed, and Doctors didnt do and couldnt do ****, and a few of them became christians after that occured. And same happened to others who were constantly praying faithfully etc. you see now, the definite answer is that the saint of God healed him, but you dont want to believe. Religion is Science. you dont have to see it to believe it. Science needs evidence and Religion needs faith although I'm trying to make you believe in God in the way of science. And of course, half if not most of the christians arent true christians who never read the bible , dont do anything. And of course , we are humans and it is natural to sin, so you would always see some people affected by that,and christians masturbating because we have hormones and we normally seek what the body wants not what the sould wants but at least we confess, and God forgives us because he understands us. you dont have to think that if you will be a christian, you will never have to masturbate etc. The most important things is the 10 commandments. Then comes the others. But of course there is no christian who can do the 90% of all the commandments written in the bible other than the 10 main ones, but as long as we do what we can,and confess about our sins it is great.But of course the less you sin, the better but we cant avoid that , be sure of that.(some cant resist masturbation-others cant stop stealing) so the more commandments we can follow, the better, but we cant follow all, else we'd be sinless, and only Jesus was. And of course, some christians would be lying,like I said,not every christian is a true christian, I know many christians who dont even believe in Jesus but are christians because they were baptized when young, but many confirms that a miracle happened are true , because you cant deny that someone was severely sick and him getting healed was impossible by the doctors then he got healed and no doctors-medicines ever influenced him, after praying for time and time.

mark 16:17 And these signs will accompany those who believe: In my name they will drive out demons; they will speak in new tongues; 18 they will pick up snakes with their hands; and when they drink deadly poison, it will not hurt them at all; they will place their hands on sick people, and they will get well.”

like those parents who killed their children because of their belief in faith healings...by denying them their meds
guess these parents were only kidding

He means here those who believe in his name, and especially those who follow him like his disciples in the goal of preaching his word and not to heal anyone they want. And you misunderstand what he means by 'believe' . Believe = Faith. And faith is very wide in meaning and can be infinite if you measure it. To develop Faith, you need to have 1000s characteristics, like always pray to God,always do good, fast, trust god, be ready to sacrifice your life for God anytime not only believe in something to the maximum that it will happen or that you can do it. And Jesus is talking about very high faith, which cant be found these days due to how evil the world became and due to how evil human thoughts became because of that.

Those looking for signs of gods will find them.
Your 'signs' simply don't ring true for me.

Btw, welcome aboard!

Yes, but as long as a few may see the light, I'm happy about it. :D

Troy Barnard

guess these parents were only kidding :facepalm:

I have an story to tell. In west TN about sixty years ago a Holiness preacher(my dad's youngest brother) was really into a sermon and was motioning with both hands, "come on" to the small congregation as he backed away from them. He was making a point about something he had just said. This was back when they had wood or coal burning stoves. My uncle had obviously forgotten about the one behind him. It was double stoked on a cold winter's night. When he backed into it the whole thing came down. The stove turned over and the stovepipe fell beside it. My uncle straddled the stove and seriously burned the inside of both legs all the way to his groin. He laid on his stomach for weeks and had to be cared for in EVERY way. His wife divorced him sometime after that. I always wondered if that had anything to do with it.

The Holiness church elder members actually spoke in tongues, handled timber rattlers, copperheads and on occasion cottonmouths. Once a few of them got deathly sick after drinking Merry War lye. I think most of the snake handling churches are in KY and West VA now.

GA777

Your proof can all be explained with reason and logic. For some reason when scientist try to study these phenomena close up and under scientific scrutiny the evidence disappears. Maybe God is messing with us?

What about the evidence, photos seen?

and you cant compare Science to Religion.They are 2 complete different things.
It's like comparing East to the West. There is no logic about it.
Lets say you would go to another planet which doesnt have any gravity, and you drop something, would you think that it would fall? OF course not, and this is studied by logic and reason. Same goes for what I mentioned. Both of the logics and reasons cant be any stronger.
And science is the result of the devil (hate to say it but it is true). So of course it would close up while studying that.

GA777

And we're still very much at the start of science. It is very wide and we have not learnt the 1% of it yet. So we cant judge until we learn 100% about sciences, because billions and billions of theories are yet to come and millions which may change in the future, so science also doesnt show anything (that there is God or not, as of yet)

no-body

Photos can be doctored and people lie, sometimes for no reason at all. Doesn't prove anything.

Lets say you would go to another planet which doesnt have any gravity, and you drop something, would you think that it would fall? OF course not, and this is studied by logic and reason. Same goes for what I mentioned. Both of the logics and reasons cant be any stronger.
And science is the result of the devil (hate to say it but it is true). So of course it would close up while studying that.

Oh OK so which religion should I pick then if I can't go by reason and logic? Let me guess whichever one you believe in is the true religion, right?

outhouse

Atheistically

according to rules this forum uses "YOU" need to post a link for material your stealing so we can verify author and content

outhouse

Atheistically

Welcome, but You are out there bud.

you type on a computer science created and then denounce science in the next sentence.

I think you may be really confused.

when you are injured or sick or have a heart attack. science will save you. not a god figure.

So far you have not posted any proof at all towards a deity of any kind let alone the abrahamic god.

good luck

Songbird

She rules her life like a bird in flight
With me every day involves blasphemy.
Mocking your God is a blast for me.
The most thankless of jobs,
attracts torch bearing mobs.
Each day might become quite the last for me.

Oh....oh, you limerick much better than me. :D