• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

footage of my encounters with ET looking for ufo group

Futhark

for the past year i have been involved with CE-5

although my loyalty is with my ancestors gods

i am seeking advice on how to integrate ET into my own religion now

here is a link to my youtube channel of my CE-5 experience

https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PL37mibDjNO-A6YzTWdg6ooRGmfktqaYpZ

you see i have multiple encounters and it has affected my pagan religion to where im not as balls to the wall with my asatru and druidry. is there a name for UFO/alien religion but one that is not atheist such as raelian?

quantumized

doing good truthfully n intentionally
aliens are real but i dont know since i just believe at this point but i believe some people are more capable then others n more able then others being that they are more aware being more intellengent so truly they can do things that others cant ....even things never considered or even unable by others that dont know n cant do anything about what they dont know as the government not tell u the truth cuz it will only give u reason to do what u want cuz some people will use any reason to do stupid things so since u dont know what can u do about it? theres no way u can do anything about what u dont know but the one that do know wont say as if i seen or even called to myself n i made contact after sending tracer signal to reach in vast space but truly they not want u to know what u can do if u know how n if i reach anything with tracer signal that will direct its recipient directly back to source as calling to self what recieves it but i considered do i want to establish contact with a hostle species by accident n reveal our position n location in space as theres many species of ET n some are very dangrous n if they find our place in space it will jepordize our presence to species that is looking n searching galaxies n solar systems for something as space is so vast that the search of space by these species will take long time n they are methodically searching but for what? i suspect they are just looking to see but they may be searching for something pacific but like i said space is so vast n expansive that the time it would take to locate our precise position could be to our advatage n luck since what has found us already like is hideing us from things like that as i would consider we are in backyard of a species that is protecting from what else is out there as its like lookibg out back were u placed a entire planet with all the life on it that is not anywhere else in this quadrant of space as any threat that by chance is close to our position is diverted n misdirected away from this location to save us from such hostile ET n even major threats of massive objects that are in direct path of us so we are well secure if u consider that a concerned ET is involved already which is a good thing in light that if found we will be risked as there are specific species that are destroying existances as thats what they do but the fact i got prevented from sending signal from here without knowing what may recieve n im instructed of why not to even try to contact what i dont know by calling to myself for my own reasons as those reasons i had were short of reason i was ordered not to cuz it would risk our position but im saying this to let u know of how much is happening that u may not consider or are aware of since the information is not shared for reasons others may learn how to reach out from self to ET right from self remotely to them in distance we cant reach in being so only way u mert ET is he finds u n when u speak he speaks by device to u in ur language n exactly whats can stop me from seeking n summoning a very powerful species right to myself as the only thing that has stopped me i cant challenge in light that they know what I dont n i acknowledge that they are protecting us n no matter how i feel about how i was treated is not important enough to jepordize anymore knowing where i am to found to be heard as they hear me and nothing needs to as it is not safe for the risks that are there so though i can i cant now but truly it takes mental cognitive strength n ability to send a signal but that signal has to travel in alternateing courses n bouncing off of objects till its captured by something that can even respond back from the distance it is at to specific tracer that identifies source location but like i said i cant do it anymore but knowing there is already ET working with us among us with technology that we will never have n allows them to be here with us in discreet presence as people are makeing contact n establishing connections with those of us who truly would never tell u cuz like i said if i make galactic friends im not saying to humans anything as i wouldnt reveal what remains unknown by choice probably cuz they know u dont know n dont care that u dont know nor are u going to accept the truth or even be respectful to what u dont know as i wouldnt do what i shouldn't cuz i cant but if I can then what can stop me truly from calling to myself what is listening to me that can hear me???????

quantumized

ps u can tell i never met a ET since im telling i know LOL butvit be amazing to see happen

quantumized

n by the way i wouldnt risk our location even if i could i wouldnt just for that reason.....

quantumized

hope u enjoyed as i really thought about how to say that but i realized i got to let u know its for entertainment purpose for u to consider what could be......blessings n safe landing hehehehe