• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

!Fluffy! Must Protest The Unfairness Of It All

!Fluffy!

Lacking Common Sense
i am embarrassed to confess how much this is bothering me, but i believe you will see this for the injustice that it truly is, and the threat to democracy the situation represents.

Madd Llama's avatar is bigger than mine. I am left feeling inadequate and insignificant.

I think she should be made to fork over a percentage of points and frubals to those of us less well endowed, and bake brownies for all.

Affectionately though miffed,

!Fluffy!

!Fluffy!

Lacking Common Sense
actually, that's not a bad idea! wish I'd thought of it first!

hmm.

nevermind!

most affectionately grateful,

!Fluffy!

MaddLlama

Obstructor of justice
Haha, I didn't even see this thread yesterday.

My avatar is only so big because I'm compensating for....something. Probably my lack of an acerbic wit. :p

Do you mind if those brownies are special brownies? If so, I can make chocolate chip cookies. Or, even butterscotch chip peanut butter cookies, and maybe some chocolate dipped macaroons. :D

!Fluffy!

Lacking Common Sense
Haha, I didn't even see this thread yesterday.

My avatar is only so big because I'm compensating for....something. Probably my lack of an acerbic wit. :p

Do you mind if those brownies are special brownies? If so, I can make chocolate chip cookies. Or, even butterscotch chip peanut butter cookies, and maybe some chocolate dipped macaroons. :D

ML makes special brownies! naughty, naughty!

249914pw150.jpg

oh and NOTHING WOULD MAKE ME HAPPIER.

:yes:

yee haw, dig in everybody!

Salivating (demurely),
!Fluffy!

P.S.: Madd_Llama, your wit is plenty acerbic!