• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Flouride used for mind-control!

Spiderman

Veteran Member
Conspiracy theorists have railed for seven decades against fluoride, suggesting that water fluoridation was a government mind-control trick or communist plot.
Conspiracy Theorists Have Chilled Real Fluoride Research, Researchers Say

So, the question is not "does fluoride prevent tooth decay"? The question is how much does it do so?

And what we at RF and especially @JustGeorge is wondering, how much of the use of flouride, ( especially when it comes from Florida) is used for mind-control!?? :eek:

EHQrsY5XkAA9uYa.jpg
spongebob-scared.gif

I think the purpose of a lot of conspiracy theories are, they seem so ridiculous, that when a real one actually happens, no one will believe in it. But I guess that is a conspiracy theory. Oops!:oops::rolleyes:

exchemist

Veteran Member
Interestingly, it seems the way it was discovered that fluoride in the water helps against tooth decay was by noticing that populations in areas with a natural level of fluoride had better teeth than the rest. It seems that 1mg/l (1part per million) is enough. In the UK, some areas that do not have this level of fluoride naturally are topped up to this level.

So it's quite funny that people think it's a scheme for mind control, when the level involved is what we have had in many parts of country for centuries, quite naturally, from the rocks over which the water passes.

Durrh. :D

Last edited:

Revoltingest

Pragmatic Libertarian
Premium Member
Interestingly, it seems the way it was discovered that fluoride in the water helps against tooth decay was by noticing that populations in areas with a natural level of fluoride had better teeth that the rest. It seems that 1mg/l (1part per million) is enough. In the UK, some areas that do not have this level of fluoride naturally are topped up to this level.

So it's quite funny that people think it's a scheme for mind control, when the level involved is what we have had in many parts of country for centuries, quite naturally, from the rocks over which the water passes.

Durrh. :D
But chemicals, man....it's a chemical...government
makes those, & puts them in things. Chemtrails, man!

Spiderman

Veteran Member
Everyone has my direct permission, encouragement, and commandment ,and responsibility, to rate this extremely intelligent quoted post a winner! :D

Last edited:

ChristineM

"Be strong", I whispered to my coffee.
Premium Member
Everyone has my direct permission, encouragement, and commandment , to rate this extremely intelligent quoted post a winner! :D

Yeah. Already done that... Of wait, you said winner, i thought you said funny ;-)

Spiderman

Veteran Member
Everyone has my direct permission, encouragement, and commandment , and responsibility , to rate this extremely intelligent quoted post a winner! :D
And everyone is forbidden from rating the OP funny , due to how serious the nature of the OP is

We are talking about poisonous chemicals used to control brains! This is serious business!
flat,750x,075,f-pad,750x1000,f8f8f8 (1).jpg

Last edited:

Spiderman

Veteran Member
Yeah. Already done that... Of wait, you said winner, i thought you said funny ;-)
You cannot rate extremely serious posts about grave matters as being funny. It's against the rules. Have you no thought or concern about the day of God's judgement and wrath!:mad::eek:

Spiderman

Veteran Member
Not to mention, when people make fluoride, it is so toxic, that they wear a full bodysuit that looks like they're about to walk on the moon. ;)

And we put that **** in our mouths?:eek:

ChristineM

"Be strong", I whispered to my coffee.
Premium Member
You cannot rate extremely serious posts about grave matters as being funny. It's against the rules. Have you no thought or concern about the day of God's judgement and wrath!:mad::eek:

Absolutely not. Who's judgement?

Revoltingest

Pragmatic Libertarian
Premium Member
Not to mention, when people make fluoride, it is so toxic, that they wear a full bodysuit that looks like they're about to walk on the moon. ;)

And we put that **** in our mouths?:eek:
It's all about the concentrations, man.
There's a sweet spot where it's good for you.

JustGeorge

Not As Much Fun As I Look
Staff member
Premium Member
I got rid of my mind, so I don't have to worry about anyone controlling it.

Fluoride's pretty. My dad has a big chunk of it.

Sand Dancer

Crazy Cat Lady
Conspiracy theorists have railed for seven decades against fluoride, suggesting that water fluoridation was a government mind-control trick or communist plot.
Conspiracy Theorists Have Chilled Real Fluoride Research, Researchers Say

So, the question is not "does fluoride prevent tooth decay"? The question is how much does it do so?

And what we at RF and especially @JustGeorge is wondering, how much of the use of flouride, ( especially when it comes from Florida) is used for mind-control!?? :eek:

View attachment 60348 View attachment 60349

I think the purpose of a lot of conspiracy theories are, they seem so ridiculous, that when a real one actually happens, no one will believe in it. But I guess that is a conspiracy theory. Oops!:oops::rolleyes:

Fluoride is great for teeth, but bad for the rest of our bodies. Don't swallow it.

JustGeorge

Not As Much Fun As I Look
Staff member
Premium Member
Do you have a picture of it , oR next time you see your Dad's big chunk?

I haven't got any pictures. I doubt he has it on him now(he's off in his motorhome somewhere), but I'll ask him to have his wife email me a picture when they go home.

Spiderman

Veteran Member
Fluoride is great for teeth, but bad for the rest of our bodies. Don't swallow it.
Ive actually heard of suicidal dentists committing suicide with it.

Dentists have a reputation for being suicidal. Nobody likes to see the Dentist is possible one reason. :(

At least they have the name "Doctor" in their title. That is a positive!