• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Florida proposes first ever election police force.

F1fan

Veteran Member
No not really. It's just letting the readers know who is actually showing their true colors as indicated by the sheer hatred of the right while defending themselves as being the sole saviors of the entirety of democracy.
The true colors I'm seeing is republican refusing to support the voting rights bill. Why is that?

And the egregious gerrymandering going on that is attracting lawsuits. And the revelations of trump and his co-conspirators to overturn the election a year ago. And how republicans condemn the congressional investigation into the attack on the Capitol.

What I'm not seeing is republicans actually working to make democracy more accessible to more voters and bringing the corrupt people around trump to justice. Why is that? Don't you want to know who was involved in the election fraud last year?

Of course, everyone knows how blue states are run and the results of each election in terms of how it effects their respective populations.
No we don't. Fill us in.

sun rise

The world is on fire
Premium Member
What I'm not seeing is republicans actually working to make democracy more accessible to more voters

All actions such as closing in person voting locations, restricting mail in voting, cutting out days for voting, creating horror shows of voter disqualification such as Texas and so forth are clearly designed to steal the election.

Revoltingest

Pragmatic Libertarian
Premium Member
Extreme, yes. But when you have a police force and no real crime to investigate, I suspect that some crimes will be invented to justify their existence.
As I often advise a fundie friend who sees
conspiracies everywhere....
Dwell on what is likely, not on the worst possible.